Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I believe you will only receive 1% at launch and the remaining 9 % over 2 years. Not your full amount but 10% total for post buyers like myself. At least that’s how I interpret it.

@dokwon
Instead of forking, Can we make a community burn project ???
Like everyone must donate a fixed amount of luna at the basis of purchase time (i.e. before or after de peg ) to a community wallet for burning later. The donation validate his rest tokens .
Please think of it. Together we all can overcome the situation and it restores the stability.

1 Like

Do Kown proposes the current Luna Chain to become Luna Classic with LUNC Token. However, he is yet to detail the utility of LUNC Token; the tokenomics, and the value Luna Classic Chain or future plans for Luna Classic. According to MarketCap, the Total Supply of Luna is 6,907,376,873,195; and Circulating Supply is 6,532,535,787,739.

I would urge LFG and Do Kown to hash out details about each chain in their proposal as there are many of us who don’t really know what to expect of each one them if Luna 2.0 passes.

USE APEBOARD team to snapshot pre-depeg value of ALL assets on terra. Use that to determine the total fraction of assets to determine the new airdrop.

Consider airdrops for those on Thorswap LP, Crescent LP, Osmosis LP’s as well.

All Terra Alts are interwoven with the value of UST or Luna. LP’s such as astroport, terraswap, etc are ALL interlinked to overall chain value.

Eliminate most of the post depeg allocation.

This won’t save everyone but it will optimize for the people who believed in the system.

An aggressive burn would help restore faith. A fork would just have people dump everything and Terra/Luna name would never be restored.

1 Like

UST holders - FatMan’s compensation plan
Luna holders - Burn Or Dokwon’s plan

If UST holders are not compensated, no trust at all on terra2.0 or terra300.0, whatever.

9 Likes

“F”

good luck

I bought it for 24 dollars. I bought it for 12 cents from 7 dollars to 1 dollar to reduce the cost, now that what I bought was not before May 7, it will be garbage, isn’t it ridiculous??? bravooo bravoo bro

If UST peg is bloodly hurting the ecosystem:

1. DEPEG it from USD and let it find its path. Lets face it can’t be repegged and assume it as a floating independent payments coin (A better Dodge… that can be worth more or less than a dollar, without that reference). Try keeping the peg… and failing at it (because nobody will let it return to 1 before selling it), just keeps showing its failure. Let it float and focus on its attributes: speed, limited supply and transaction costs.
  2. BURN as much LUNA as you can, and keep the burn.
  3. SUPPORT the ecosystem and highlight all other projects that have value.
  4. DO NOT FORK the project. You will loose what gives value to any project: The community and its trust. It won’t come again and this is your only chance. Make a great comeback and do not defeat yourself.

Absolutely terrible and reckless idea, once you abandon V.1 then by default V.2 will be dead on arrival due to no confidence whatsoever regardless of what changes you’ve made, because it says if V.2 fails you’ll just abandon that too, no-one will hold. You need to charge something like $1 extra to every buy/sell and these funds immediately get put towards purchase and burn to slowly restore old supply levels. Then wehn supply is back to where it was, you then add you fixes. This is support for old holders , new holders and those who held and bought the dip. 90% of your community clearly does NOT want the fork, they want burn for obvious reasons on many levels, trust/confidence in holding being the major one going forward.

Please don’t fork and reset all de peg :sob::sob::sob:

We don’t want fork.
Burning and becoming a deflationary token will be the best option for the entire community. I pray and ask God to give wisdom to Kwon and the team, abandoning a difficult war, does not solve the problem, we are with you patient, #BurnLuna

I believe that maintaining the expertise and community is something of utmost importance. In life, in all areas, we should learn from the mistakes but never give up in the first tumbles … after all, give up on life is the end, and do not want it! Give up the community, luna would Idso, as the end of a life of hard work created by all. It would not only be bad for #TerraLuna but for all crypto communities causing the world to see the instability and insecurity that may be in any relationship with criptomoedas … So I think more than fair, dignified and intelligent revive Luna, bring vokta community from the ashes to a very high level, showing all of ibvestidores criptomoedas that even after falls, communities can rebuild and bring security to investors!

Community made its decision to start burning luna either with buyback or with transaction fees , even CZ said nothing gonna happen with forking and making new coin. People from the exchanges are not even included? Those who are still trying to stabilise the coin to not go flat zero value are disposable just like that ? By the way , you already lost community trust , i dont see how it will get voted positively, unless you manipulate the votes. That plan doesn’t look good at all. Whoever doesn’t agree, please vote with No.

3 Likes

Burn LUNA tokens to control supply is the most wise way to move forward.
Why do you think you are? why don’t you listen to us. We want Luna burn and we mean it. I have lost my house and own loans and if anything happens my entire family live will be named that we lost because of you !!

1 Like

90% community doesn’t want a fork. If you listen to the community, you restore trust and integrity. Take the high road, not a shortcut. Please do it for your daughter’s future and your family status.

4 Likes

Do Kwon, it’s important to remark that any fixed time measure to avoid selling is great as protect the asset from speculation.

Nevertheless, I’d not differenciate pre and post depeg buyers, as it seems a moral judgement of the market behaviour, that would be fine if the atrack were coordinated by a non good intentional crowd (i.e wallstreetbets) but it’s not seems to be the case.

After all the post peg buyers had also a function to avoid a real 0 in the downfall and in their greedy way, they also saved Luna for everybody beside the true holders.

In order to make the things right I kindly suggest you:

• Stop ANY trading option right now.
  • Define a common staking for the active in order to avoid massive sellings.
  • Make a great case of study of this issue!

Finally whatever you do, make it easy and automate to avoid bureocracy interfere.

Good luck making history!!

It wouldn’t temporarily disable things, the chain would be dead. It is not profitable to run validator infrastructure for the network. 50+1 attacks would be incredibly cheap and simple to conduct. Why would I confirm transactions while losing money? Where is the capital coming from to burn tokens? Every single long term Luna holder would be punished.

Once again, burning is not a viable solution.

1 Like

Creditor’s rights (UST) = equity (luna)

1 Like

You have to make an algorithm that deduct 0.001 from the value of each buy and sell it will sell and burn the transaction. If you don’t burn we will gonna die all of us devs, investors and Luna holder. Why you don’t accept or try to ask help from CZ. Dear do kown you have to react now because now you have in your hand the future of millions family