Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

They want to destroy new LUNA whales and punish anyone who bought the dip. It’s a vile plan.

We are product buyers! The product was crap! You have to be a man to admit it and fix it! Nobody needs shit 2

1 Like

I don’t support this plan. It’s completely bullshit and unfair.

I vote against it. :x::x::x::x:

I have posted my own plan too. Terra community please have a look.

Da Kwon, this terra recovery plan is not good.

The solution is not Fork. The solution is Token vesting and Token burn.

So here’s my Terra Luna recovery plan =

1. Use your entire reserve and UST supply to Buy Back Luna supply.

Use these buyback Luna tokens to compensate affected UST holders and Luna holders pre-attack with 5 years of Token vesting. 1 percent unlock every month.

1. And investors who believed and helped Luna’s price recover must get tokens for which they invested. Vest their tokens too. 1 percent per month unlock.
  2. And once pre-attack investors are compensated with Buyback Luna tokens, burn all remaining luna to help stabilise the Luna price.
  3. No stake, No fork, no relaunch nothing. CZ Binance is right. And Da Kwon you are right too about Terra that Terra is superior than UST.
    So Prioritise Token vesting according to categories, like luna developer, creators etc. Lock their tokens for less time, and increase unlock percent for them to 2 percent per month.
  4. Give priority to small investors of Luna and UST in re-distribution. Massive institutional investors can survive the low portfolio and hodl till price restores.
  5. Now what this solution will do is = saves the entire luna community and future investors too. Because of Luna token vesting for all investors (current and old), the old investors can’t dump the price at all and new investors will be safe to invest in Luna.
    And everyone will get assurance and calmness that their money is safe and locked. And Luna saved everyone.

This is Optional = If possible add a buy/sell tax of 5 percent for creating reserves and a burn mechanism.

So with this solution, the entire UST community will become one whole Luna community. And Trust in luna will be restored completely.

And once luna reaches 10 dollars and more everyone can decide to either sell, hodl, stake (in future), or trade it on the open market and come back to reinvest profits in Luna again.
New investors can safely trade as usual without any unnecessary sell pressure.

So the solution is buyback and redistribute and burn. And vesting current circulating supply and redistribution. The solution is to kill the selling pressure of current investors from new investors.
Ask the community to lock their decentralised tokens and reclaim them via a vesting strategy. Centralised tokens can easily be vested by exchanges.

The Luna fork is not a solution. It’s completely unfair to everyone.

Twitter thread =

https : // bit . ly/ 3lhnjW5

4 Likes

People who bought during 8Th to 12Th May are suffering the most.

My idea was distribute according to the circulations.

Like who bought and held on 8TH May when the supply was at 450M he should get according to that, and whoever is buying now should get according to current circulations!

That’s fair for everyone.

How could people us competing against 6.5T because I bought after his 11TH May tweets where he said to stay strong, and he posted there’s a recovery plan.

I bought at 1.77$ the circulation Was probably 5B, and now I fall into the category of 6.5T tokens!

That’s not fair

People should get back according to the circulations they got their tokens.

That way everyone is equal!!

3 Likes

If the fork passes, I think previous big whales will use high frequency trading algos to dummp lots of coins on small wallet holders as soon as the new coin is alive

1 Like

First of all, everyone has to equalize. According to heekes’ USD cost, it is necessary to give LUNA at the lowest value of 0.00000112. Pre-attack UST owners $1, pre-attack LUNA OWNERS $70. After the attack, LUNA and UST holders should be given 0.00000122 Luna equal to the USD they spent. sync first, then burn.

1 Like

Are there any allocations for people who bought Luna post attack but pre-2nd halt?

This is LUNA’s last hope.Four days to go for voting with some major players voting yes and many more still to vote.
https://station.terra.money/proposal/1273

1 Like

Fully supportive of this initiative.

I understand the view where folks do not want a fork and wants LFG/TFL to conduct a buyback or to introduce burning mechanism to the existing chain.

But there’s simply not enough resources to do a buyback, and personally I would much rather prefer any remaining limited resources to be channeled to rebuilding the Luna ecosystem, fund new developments, etc.

Burning Luna on paper seems like a feasible approach but realistically on what basis would the burn be conducted on? Per txn basis? I personally think the current Luna blockchain is dysfunctional and not much txn would take place overtime. The txn currently happening on chain, a significant portion of it can be attributed to speculators instead of real sustainable utility.

Infact imo, this allows developers to embark on some really really really more ambitious moonshot projects on Luna without historical baggage.

While a fork can be seen as taking a step backwards, imo it’s a bitter pill we as a community have to take and emerge stronger with it. Some ideas would be to intentionally onboard new devs and non crypto devs and have the forked Luna be the fresh start for new applications be built on it. Run hackathons, boot camps, university tie ups, release problem statements for Luna blockchain with bounties for folks to take on, etc. Its time to build, build, build.

There are a lot of people who lost and they get more and more upset as time goes on. Please act immediately. Nobody wants more people to hurt themselves. I support Buy & Burn because I lost a lot too. I can’t explain my loss to anyone in the hope that it will be fixed. Yes, I agree. Luna more than ust. @dokwon

2 Likes

Terra Community and Do Kwon have done every thing to save us from this crisis even they have sold all BTC from Terra reserves…I support Luna…They have nothing left now but still working for doing everything better for us…Support them instead of blaming them…Some big whales done this crisis intentionally…now our turn…we should support Do Kwon and Terra Community and make their plan of finishing LUNA and UST fail…I am in support of Do Kwon and Terra Community till my last…
@dokwon

No to Fork

I also bought on May 11, how many luna will I get? 2817 $Luna

Anyone asking for burn has already the amount of the initial LUNA supply
things cannot be done like this!
as there is more than 6B tokens there is already more than 2 b with people hands!!
be realistic and don’t be imaginors
should make a crash first and after that burn :slight_smile:
or if u wanted to make a luna v2 you should make the very best super matching IDO launchpad
there are people who sacrified millions in ur project so you should give them loyality!!

This proposal favors whales as it allows them to buy up Luna at current prices and dump it as soon as V2 goes live.

Meanwhile, OG Luna holders with Luna prior to the attack must be locked for 1 year after launch of V2.

Yes, 10% of 10% of the new supply will dump on OG pre-attack Luna holders. Is this fair? That’s for you to decide.

To me, it sounds like Do Kwon wants his whale buddies to make a quick buck at the expense of those who suffered the most from this attack.

Most fair would be to NOT include airdrops to any buyers post-attack UNLESS they ALSO held Luna before the snapshot date and until the first chain halt.

1 Like

What’s the problem now with burning the trillions of coins you printed. Burn 30% you will see that the LUNA exchange rate will start to rise, then people will start to buy the coin if you have a clear and understandable burning schedule.
After the first burn, burn another 20%, then in equal fractions of 10% until you arrive at a figure of $2.5-5 per LUNA

After all that, you can already recover your stack rate. To make a fork and leave people without money is just to cheat them and hope that more people will come and buy your token.

You’re not ethereum or bitcoin to do forks.

Think again, and think very carefully.

IF AS YOU SAY THE MAIN VALUE IS THE COMMUNITY, THEN TAKE A VOTE OF THOSE IN FAVOR OF FORKING AND THOSE IN FAVOR OF BURNING. AND THEN MAKE A DECISION.

I think if the creators do a fork they will go to jail for sure.

thanks to all. You can like the message so the creators can see it.

WE’RE ALL FOR VOTING !!!

3 Likes

useless community bcs do kwon wont hear us. haha. better stay away from this blockchain in the future.

4 Likes

Don’t need a fork, burn a lot of the moon, don’t steal our money

6 Likes

100% agree on this take.

Emotions still raw. I am afraid people will choose the worst decision for themselves because of their antogonism towards dokwan and then… and then blame him again when thier choice to go against his proposal doesnt work!

This is the worst plan I’ve seen. Why would you make it so complicated? Just set up a 3% tax on all transactions. That 3% goes to a wallet that’s used for buy back and burn. It eliminates the excess tokens over time and puts upward pressure on price which will bring new investors. Many times the simplest solution is the best solution.

4 Likes