Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

burn baby burn, no fork please…

2 Likes

This is pathetic!
I can’t believe that with so many creative minds they could come up with such a crazy plan.

Just for using the same name LUNA already falls into disrepute.
The simplest would be buy and burn, create a form of automatic burn from new purchases and sales.
Luna lateralized the price because many of the community have already stopped believing in fear of this crazy plan of hers being implemented.

3 Likes

what plan is this?
This plan is not a solution to the current situation, this is a form of escape from the existing problem. You just leave your responsibility for the problems that have arisen and hope that people will forgive you for giving a little relief
you may be able to do this plan, but first solve the problems that already exist with LUNA and UST. that’s just a form of responsible action
What do you expect from this plan? “if” a similar problem occurs again what will the developers of LUNA and UST do?
will there be another form of Luna beside Luna Classic and new Luna? future Luna, ancient Luna, Luna v2, Luna v3, Luna version 4 and so on
what can be expected from a crypto developer like this?

1 Like

stating two things:

1. Wallets who held wormhole UST and LUNA need to be included in this as well as people who held LUNA/UST on CEX’s.
    2)There should be a larger allocation to UST holders at “Pre-Attack” rather than launch. I would recommend 20% to all UST holders “Pre-Attack” and 5% to “Launch”. That way people can choose which is greater for them, if they did end up buying UST after the attack.
1 Like

#DONTDOTHEFORK

Fork is a lack of respect to all investors, including the people that started buying after the crash to help save the coin. Fork is something that will be useful only to a small percentage of investors and even those people can benefit themselves a lot more with the burns. PLEASE HEAR THE COMMUNITY AND DON’T DO THE FORK. MAKE BIG BURNS AND TAXES ON EVERY TRANSACTION.

THIS WILL SAVE US ALL!!!

FORK WILL BREAK THE WHOLE LUNATICS COMMUNITY!

2 Likes

Mr. Kwon

I hope you are well, I have some ideas on how you can help the Terra Ecosystem

I Would like to pose a serious question, why would anyone have faith in a new Luna token when we cant even save the original… I am/was a big supporter of Luna and lost a lot of money as a result I am unwilling to sell my left over Luna at a 100% loss and i’m uninterested in buying a new Luna 2.00 token as my faith in the Terra Ecosystem has been shaken. If you bring out a new token and compensate all of the original Luna holders who lost big, everyone is going to sell the second they get the airdrop to try win back some of those heavy losses, (Hinting at a new Luna coin will only scare away investors from the current coin and the entire Terra network as a whole)

I prepose an alternative,
I agree that Terra is more than UST. We may have lost a lot of supporters in the process but there is still much life in the network, although it’s not ideal we could use this publicity, as all eyes in the crypto market are firmly on Terra we could use this as a chance to capitalise and release positive news about luna that drives buying pressure, we can slowly build it back up with the focus on new and existing projects on the terra network. By creating an Incentive for developers to create new projects and build on the Terra network whilst simultaneously burning Luna and driving value to the Original Luna Coin, I see this as the only salvageable way to resurrect Luna and save the Terra Network.

Best Regards,
Simon,

V.C/Head of research and development
1Alts

3 Likes

Decentralized or not. Mr. Do’s pride will rule the project.

1 Like

não fork, queremos queima com taxa de compra e venda.
not fork, we want burning with buy and sell rate.

I am a pre-attack holder of both $UST ($250,000) and $LUNA ($25,000). I am literally dismayed at the lack of planning and crisis management that TLF has exhibited through this debacle. That said, after doing some math, the proposal calls for all pre-attack $LUNA holders to essentially receive 1:1 exchange of V2 for their $LUNA and $UST holders (who bargained for stability and liquidity) will receive 1:50 exchange for their $UST? This means that as a $UST holder, I am receiving a v2 coin that is a very speculative investment and essentially purchasing it (with a lock up period) for $50/coin? This puts the FMV of v2 immediately at $50B (which is actually higher than pre-attack market cap for $LUNA). There are gonna be soooo many lawsuits over this shenanigans

4 Likes

Why does Do Kwon completely ignores the hints from CZ of Binance that he tweeted during this week. Being CEO of one of the biggest exchange in the market and kind of trying to help the project shouldn’t be ignored in this way.

If Do Kwon would plan on burning and cordinate with CZ, could result in great comeback.

Discuss things with him, they have great capital and can be a great help! Stop this selfishness shitshow.

3 Likes

For you ADMs it is very easy to say that our messages are spam. But it wasn’t the community that broke the earth, it was you! If you guys consider the terra community (which has grown to 1 million twitter followers in the last few weeks) you should do the Burn. Otherwise, a Fork, for example, will only favor some (whales in this case) and you will have a legion of people making fun of the project, besides the token will be removed from Binance. Fork is useless, it’s just to throw the dirt under the rug. There are many people putting hope in you! Don’t disappoint these investors with a smaller contribution. Because these are the ones who are keeping the token alive, the whales have been gone for a long time.

Review my proposal.

The problem is, this proposal might fly with the vote of the Whales (Currently dokwon himself, developers and validators), despite the massive opposition of the community.

No need to vote, and make people believe they have a say, just do as you please. But this is a huge mistake.

There is no need to fork to fix the vulnerabilities

The value is what it is due to the excessive minting, YOU decided that the solution to recover peg was print money like there is no tomorrow, YOU realized your mistake, YOU want to kill the baby because it turned out ugly and make a new one.

Like it or not, CEX are also your partners, and you know they like this proposal even less than we do, and you need them. There are hundreds of validators ready to do the work non matter what, but there are just a few CEX that could save you ass, and you are turning on them, the same as you are turning on us.

2 Likes

How about people who bought Luna or UST in order to pay back debts or reduce liquidation prices on Anchor and Mars protocol? We couldn’t do that fast enough. High-risk liquidations are understandable but the low risk 20%-40% were considered “safe” at the time.

1 Like

No fork, just burn and use reserves from LFG to repay UST depegged users. I’m on the proposal of FatMan

6 Likes

Hello Mr. Kwon, listen to CZ, please, he is trying to save crypto’s reputation, do not look like a ponzischemer

3 Likes

If the proposal got approve, for the following statement “25%-UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot-10% etc…”. I still holding UST in an exchange wallet before the pegging event. Do I require to transfer my asset into Terra Station Wallet in order to entitle for the airdrop?

1 Like

Nobody want hardfork, This proposal too much selfish. Do stolen many things from many poeples

And Important thing, Do owned nothing from this disaster, Just push the reset button and try money back again to his pocket. How selfish and greedy person you are.

If You are human being, You feel guilty and have to apology all holders who losing from this

But Your proposal, Ignored every single holders and only for protecting your personal money

#noFork

5 Likes

I don’t think litigation will help with this, but I agree that the ratio UST holder are getting is very skewed against them. I saw numbers like every $40 in old-UST would get you a penny in new-LUNA?

I don’t understand why LUNA has the 35%+10% split, and UST only gets 25% from ‘launch’ - if anything that’s backwards. At least do 25+10 for UST and LUNA, so pre-depeg and pre-launch holders get equal treatment for both coins.