Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

xbring does not support forking. Many of our clients hold luna and ust.
Please don’t be a rascal.
Many of our clients are very powerful. So if you do implement a fork. Then you should be careful.

There is no point to fork into the unknown and wait 2 years for your money. No thanks.

4 Likes

Sounds reasonable and better than many other proposals.

Are you @dokwon assuming that developers are going to stick around? There are already reports of developers asking to build on other chains. How will forking keep their and investors’ confidence in Terra? If there are no devs, what does Terra have to offer for the investors? If there is no stablecoin, why use Terra? Luna will just be another coin with no use case, i.e. worthless. Thus, the central narrative for Terra regarding the algorithmic decentralized stable coin should be preserved as it is primarily the only means as to why people were invested in the ecosystem.

Putting a bandaid on this issue won’t actually fix the problem. The problem here is TRUST. After this whole debacle, we can see clearly that there is faltering trust in you and the ecosystem. It is possible to rebuild without forking. If forking was a means to ‘clean the slate’ and ‘clear fiduciary resposibilities’, expect legal ramifications to ensue. It would only make sense to fork if the blockchain was unusable due to an exploit. What happened was not an exploit, but rather proving that your system had severe economic design flaws.

This can be remedied by hiring professionals and economists to correctly set up such a system. I have listed some proposals below that explain what happened to your flawed design and how to fix it. We all are trying to save Terra, but if you don’t want to listen to what the vast majority of users are trying to say (no Luna v.2), then your community will dwindle in size. Because who wants to be a part of a community that is only one-sided, i.e CENTRALIZED?

If you haven’t seen these proposals, please give them a look as they are the only proposals that make sense.

1 Like

Determining the fork ratio same for everyone is unfair. There are people who bought at $80, $50, $10, $1, $0.5 and $.000005… So, what am i saying is the rate of increase in supply was not that fast above $1.

• 100:1 Ratio for the Luna holders before the snapshot “The announce ‘The Terra blockchain was officially halted at a block height of 7603700.’ by the Terra Twitter page. 12 May 2022 15:14 UTC.”
  • 69000:1 Ratio for the Luna holders before the snapshot “The announce ‘The Terra blockchain was officially halted at a block height of 7607789.’ by the Terra Twitter page. 13 May 2022 02:13 UTC.”
2 Likes

Just burn, new fork with zero trust is useless, hear people opinion

2 Likes

we are against forking. you must take care of the initial and only one LUNA

2 Likes

Burn baby Burn !

2 Likes

I know how you think,just a traditional way to do with overflow.Like Zimbabwe do few years ago.
But there is one different from Terra and Zimbabwe gov,it is credit.
Zimbabwe can revive their currency,because of gov credit affects.
Now Terra lost it’s credit,if you fork,you will lose more.And the new chain will be no credit as also.
So the important thing is recreate credit of Terra.
There is only one way,revive the Terra now,not to create a new chain.

Give it some love :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: There are also supporters outside the Terra community.

2 Likes

I also couldn’t believe it - he’s living in his own Luna fantasy. Looks like the Anna Sorekin character from the drama.

Sir, please can your Terra offical say what is going to happen to WRAPPED LUNA. SO MUCH IN COINBASE AND NOW THEY WILL SUSPEND. WE ARE PRAYING GOD EVERYDAY. WE SUPPORT LUNA , WHAT EVER HAS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED. BUT I AM WITH LUNA. I ONLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WRAPPED LUNA. PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT.

1 Like

It’s mentioned in Harry’s suggestion (this is not the original proposal). UST holders who held during the depeg will be compensated (I would not suggest the term "rewarded’) more than people who sold somewhere during the crash. It’s pro-rata the time you hold UST.

1 Like

He’s crazy and he’s insulting our intelligence…

2 Likes

Considering how shady Do Kwon has been, why would I want to wait 2 years to receive some of my cash back when the majority of the community is against V2? That says to me that V2 will only have a fraction of the following as it does now, nobody will trust Kwon and V2 will probably only be worth as much as it is now.

I’d much prefer to see a burn tax on the current Luna, I don’t know how this just doesn’t make sense to Kwon, you’d have to be a complete numpty to not see the benefit over V2.

2 Likes

i had to sell at ~$0.15 - did withdraw from anchor to a cex
after collapse

will i be one of them to airdropped?

It is the #1273 proposal. You can go and vote for it and spread the thread so other people can read it

Benim halı hazırdaki paramı bana kilitli veremezmissin ben istersen kilitlerim kivirmayi bırakın ve rezervleri ortaya çıkar rezervler duruyor hiçbir şey satmadık demiştin o parayı sana yedireceklerinimi zannediyorsun ozaman çok basit düşünüyorsun

We don’t want a fork! The best solution is to burn tokens!

1 Like

kwon, you are acting like a pussy and not like a real man!

i firmly believe that you are behind everything! according to the media, you wanted to liquidate your company at the end of april and that’s why i think you moved the reserves to gemini so that blackrock could trigger this disaster. you made a lot of money by “shortening” and the investors are the assholes in the whole thing!

NOT EVEN A PIG WILL EVER TRUST YOU AGAIN! I WOULDN’T EVEN TRUST YOU WITH MY HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE ANYMORE YOU JUDAS!

there is only one way to save face and get out of this clean!

BUY THE LUNAS AND BURN THEM!!! WE DON’T GIVE A DAMN WITH WHAT MONEY YOU DO THAT! USE YOUR OWN MONEY FOR IT! AFTER THAT YOU CAN GO TO HELL!!!

YOU OFFER HERE TONS OF PLANS, ONLY NOT THE ONE “RIGHT” PLAN! BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU HORNY TO SEE HOW YOU DESTROYED EXISTENCES! IT WAS ALL PLANNED!!!

BURN LUNAS AND THEN BURN IN HELL!!!

I HOPE THAT MY SUSPICION IS CONFIRMED AND YOU GO TO JAIL FOR IT!!!

3 Likes