Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan II

LUNA 2 / My proposal to save the LUNA ecosystem

KILL UST
LUNA -------------------LUNA 2 / Eligibility : transaction before Blockchain stop , block 7607789
/ Création de LUNA 2 via Massive Airdrop ( prorata Token)
/ Associated Stable Coin : USDT - BUSD or other .

LUNA -------------------LUNA (Type SHIBA) / Transaction after Blockchain shutdown

Possible or not possible ?

1 Like

You don’t understand that this is not about fiancial market. You are right that regarding the price, everyone is equal and this is already the case. The LUNA you had pre-depeg or post-depeg are worth the same ON THE MARKET.

But all these discussions are NOT about the price. They are about how to revive the project and compensate those who deserved it by building, holding, etc. Blood suckers are not needed for the future of Terra (assuming there is any future at all…).

So stop whining about prices, there is more at stake than that.

Not every late buyer wanted to suck blood, that’s true and therefore what I said: we need to check wallets. If you were never involved then you don’t deserve a compensation from the team. You gambled and you lost, that’s it. But here we are talking about a compensation from the team due to a failure of the system. Not because the price went too low and you lost.

It’s all easy to speak from the hindsight. There was never an official announcement that the system has failed in fact DO was posting encouragement on twitter. Neither the blockchain was halted.

Do not forget that many were following LUNA for a long time and waiting for a dip to get in… this is common in crypto.

Everyone who brought LUNA until the blockchain was shut down are all equal because that’s when TERRA officially announced the problem.

Again they are all equal on the market but not on-chain. If what you say was true for on-chain then basically we are transferring the governance/validation of the chain to people who bought millions of LUNA at cheap price. This is not acceptable.

1 Like

Price of LUNA is dependent on its supply. When you bought your coins for $100 you knew that LUNA has unlimited max supply. We both paid a fair price at different times. You had equal opportunity as anyone to buy at those prices. That’s how decentralisation works.

Decentralisation is all about equal opportunity and treatment regardless of who you are. Your idea is trying to break the very fabric of decentralisation by creating a division.

Mate, again you are right ON THE MARKET. And this is still true. Someone who bought at $1 can make it back easier than someone who bought at $100. This is still true because this is the market. But this is NOT what is being discussed here.

We are discussing a revival plan. Not a plan to recover TRADING losses. It’s a plan to compensate for failure of the system at the time of depeg. It’s not a plan to recover the losses of gamblers.

You are talking about unlimited max supply. Well, when Terra/Do announced that they would try to absorb UST exit and that the price would be on LUNA, many still bought. Following your logic, they KNEW that Luna was going close to 0, it was announced and they still bought. They deserve the least because they had the information, written black on white on Twitter by the official team.

We won’t be able to compensate everyone, we need to focus on those who can keep the blockchain going. Definitely not the blood suckers who speculated.

Do you realise that some people have already made millions by trading tiny prices / large relative moves? You want to compensate them, really?!

You are just mad for your bad judgement and financial decision. You made the choice to invest money just suck it up. Blame your lack of research instead of spreading hatred for legitimate maker players.

You can call it whatever makes you feel better, it’s not my problem. We will not compensate gamblers and blood suckers, you can be sure about that.

The bad decisions were those who bought LUNA extra low even if Terra had announced that LUNA would be used to absorb 12 billions of UST exit.

If that’s indeed your motivation then why you need any compensation at all? Why there is even a discussion that you’ll get X coins and I will get X coins? Just start again from zero like you never had any coins before and then buy back fresh.

No, I kept buying like an idiot…

LOL you talk as if forking is finalized. You should admit fork only allows Do Kwon(irresponsible chaos creator)to escape from mess he created.

You are one baby whinner who would piss yourself when buddy next to you pick up assets way cheaper than your avg price. Are you going to cry everytime people pick up bitcoin during bear market?

Should people blame cex for refund whenever they get rekt using high lev?

Suck it up.

Because the proposal from Do at least, regarding a fork, is not about the value. It’s about how many tokens you get, not how much in USD. The plan is to make sure that those who were there for the chain pre-depeg still get their fair share after the revival.

You see the difference? I’m saying that a person X may receive N new tokens but I have no idea what’s the value, in USD, for this new token. It could be zero. I’m talking about being fair to compensate their contributions to the chain, even if they may get almost zero in the end if the new token is worth nothing. But that least, their contribution is rewarded.

You are definitely not the type of people that will help rebuild Terra. Definitely in the blood sucker definition. Enjoy.

Your 90% are those people who ran like rats from the ship, gnawing holes in it and taking grain from the hold?
While people like me carried their crumbs to plug these holes?

First, blame Do Kwon/Terra team for creating this chaos, being so slow in communicating with investors

Second, ask what they did to prevent free fall and how they utilized btc.

You are just mad and can’t accept how market works.

With your logic, people who bought cheap stocks during 2008 crash should spit out their returns.

You just don’t know how market works. Grow up.

1 Like

There are people who dragged their bags and DCA’d even during free fall. Just know that before shitting on people.

While those who plugged holes in a sinking ship with their crumbs are thrown overboard.

That plan has problem written all over it and is trying to divide the community. The number of token distributed should be based on inflation numbers and not OLD vs NEW investors… or 40% to old and 10% to new. If tokens are distributed equally based on inflation I will call it fair to everyone regardless of when they bought it.

1 Like

I have already replied regarding the market and said that everything is the same on the market: old, new LUNA are all the same. This is the market. But this is NOT what we are talking about. Your inability to understand this is worrying.

If you bought LUNA at $0.00001 then great for you, you can sell and make money on the market now, nobody is preventing. But you don’t deserve any compensation due to a depeg that occurred on May 8th.