Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Onlar aptal değiller. Aptal gibi davranıyorlar.they just made 1000x all their money.

I was assuming LFG was going to do this burn. Or Luna whales i suppose. I mean this is on Do and his team really. Sounded like CZ wanted the burn

A picture worth a thousand unspeakable words:

That screenshot was taken at 2022-05-16 07:15:26 UTC, about 14 hours ago. I’ve been busy since then.

It happened less than 20 minutes after I made the very last post on this thread with the forbidden word: Post #5220 at 2022-05-16 06:55:34 UTC. Thus, I reasonably infer the word-filtering may have been a reaction to my prior post.

Following is an appropriately Bowdlerized version of what I tried to post. If the words Are, You, Gee are doubleplusungood, then I can use radio alphabet instead: Romeo, Uniform, Golf. Hey, Are You Gee? should be a new Mike, Echo, Mike, Echo for this.

People need to start calling this proposal what it is: Are-You-Gee pull.

If it’s dressed up in fancy terms, framed in a way that plays to people’s biases, and is presented in a persuasive manner, then people don’t see it for what it is. Do garden-variety scammers pulling Are You Gees on TG label their projects “Are-You-Gee Pee You Ell Ell”? Of course not!

But the moment that somebody screams “ARE-YOU-GEE!”, everyone knows what this means.

Use the “crypto” colloquialism. It puts things in a nutshell, in a way that the ordinary person can understand instantaneously. Selling a token, then arbitrarily cancelling it, resetting people’s wallet balances, and changing it to another token in a way that sucks value away from the people who just paid real money—yup, that is obviously, indubitably, unarguably an Are-You-Gee!

In this case, applying the proper terminology is merely the act of calling out the Emperor’s New Clothes.

1 Like

LFG don’t have the capital. It’s mostly gone. 300BTC is what, USD9m? Whales become whales because they don’t give their money away. Sorry to say, I hope some sort of asset recovery can be done to give UST holders something but I fear it will be a small fraction of what they invested.

1 Like

Approve the proposal approved by Vitalik and CZ. Fatman proposed the solution. No one wants this trash

A general notice to all readers of this thread: Please don’t fall for misinformation, misunderstandings, stupid ideas, and outright malicious Sierra-Charlie-Alpha-Mike-Sierra.

Interjection: This post is a mess, because I can’t even make a PSA to protect people without Bowdlerizing it. In this post, I am not even applying the doubleplusungood word to Terra! This type of word-filtering is lunacy; it shows that they are melting down, spinning out of control, losing their grip on reality:
sierra_charlie_alpha_mike

I see a flood of bad information and bad ideas in posts over the past 14 hours. I have no time to address each one. Here is a summary list:

1. Some people are looking to bridge wrapper token burns for evidence of LUNA burns. This is apparently based on a technical misunderstanding. You cannot see LUNA burns on Ethscan, or the block explorers for the many other chains that are bridged to Terra. Most especially, if you see “Wormhole” or “Portal” in the wallet description, then you are looking at a wrapper token. Burns of the wrapper token only mean that money is moving back and forth across the bridge; it does NOT mean the burning of LUNA.

2. Some people are advocating the burning of wrapper tokens. If you burn wrapper tokens on other chains (ETH, BSC, etc.), then depending on how that particular bridge handles it, all that probably happens is that your LUNA becomes permanently, irretrievably stuck inside the bridge. You do not burn any LUNA.

3. Some people are advocating that holders should burn their own LUNA, without compensation. This is either wildly foolish, based on innumeracy—or a malicious Sierra-Charlie-Alpha-Mike by people who will keep holding their LUNA, while they tell you to burn yours. The reasons are so obvious that I should not need to waste time explaining it. Think of the law of supply and demand, think with common sense—think, just think instead of believing and obeying whatever you see posted on the Internet!

4. Some posts have wallet addresses for various chains, advocating the sending of LUNA or wrapped LUNA. Duh. Do NOT blindly send crypto-coins to arbitrary addresses posted on an Internet forum. Never do that! Especially not when every Sierra-Charlie-Alpha-Mike-Mike-Echo-Romeo and his dog must now be spamming message boards, “Send your LUNA here to help the community with a (non-existent) mass-burn!”

This list could be continued, but it will be so long that no one will read it.

Unfortunately, people who are reeling with shock from financial loss have a heightened vulnerability to Sierra-Charlie-Alpha-Mike-Sierra and/or misinformation. And Sierra-Charlie-Alpha-Mike-Mike-Echo-Romeo-Sierra know it.

Act with a cool head. Don’t believe everything that you read on the Internet. Have caution.

In cryptocurrency, you are the only one who is ultimately responsible for the safety of your funds. If you send your money to a Sierra-Charlie-Alpha-Mike-Mike-Echo-Romeo, or pointlessly destroy it, then there are no refunds. There is no remedy. That is a feature, not a bug. Your crypto-money is under your direct control. No one can control what you do with it, which also means that no one can undo your mistakes to save you.

3 Likes

Community the answer is very simple for Do Kwon, the right thing is to have LUNA burning and full stop

1 Like

Do Kwon…don’t invent anything, just burn LUNA. Just this

1 Like

This feels like a rigged election. Sure vote for whoever you want…this is your president even though no one voted for them.

2 Likes

37,000 Luna is not worth $9,000

Based on our volume which is around 3B $ (last 24h) at the moment if we implemented only 3% burn tax on each buy and sell transaction we could burn around 300,000,000,000 LUNA at the time of writing this proposal (I took price of 0.0003). This burn tax could be a measure put in place until the supply is low enough for us. You could even implement temporary 1% of the volume going to the people that lost money during the crash. Wouldn’t that be wonderful? Motivation We have huge volume that can be taken advantage of. Instead of fighting with each other we should implement some measures that could help the ecosystem.

4 Likes

Plain and simple a fork would result in legal actions against the LUNA governance (fraud), the only solution that would not have legal implications is burning the excess supply weather rebuying and destroying or implementing global tokenomics burning at each transaction. Business peoples, exchange execs have spoken and have been ignored

Abandon this arrogance that has brought of all of us in this situation and listen for these people that have lost all their money and some also more than that !!

There are better proposals on the table. You must save Luna v1.

2 Likes

Quite correct.

I myself previously hoped that whales may help pay off UST obligations, at least—but only to protect their own investments in other ecosystems. The implosion of Terra may have an outward-rippling—no, outward-ripping spiral of catastrophic damage. Terra is hooked into so many things; and the public trusted it so much!

But that could only work, if TFL and its leadership were behaving rationally. If they are melting down and losing their grip so badly that they categorically forbid all use of the words Are You Gee? and Sierra-Charlie-Alpha-Mike on their own forum, then there is nothing for other ecosystems (and their investors) to do but to back away, cut losses and cut ties—dissociate themselves from Terra as much as possible, as soon as possible.

As recently as Friday—that is, before this “proposal” and the ensuing discussions here and elsewhere—Terra still had sufficient remaining shreds of public confidence that they could have at least failed gracefully, put the keeping of promises first, then slowly rebuilt. I think so, and I myself am evidence: I had confidence in that!

Now, numerous other businesses in other ecosystems need to extricate themselves from any entanglements here, and work to restore their reputations from collateral damage. I think that intervention partly or wholly to refund UST holders probably could have been cheaper, overall and in the long term.

It was worth 9k USD at the time of my withdrawal request.
If the exchange didn’t freeze the transaction, I would’ve sell my 37000 LUNA for 9K USD as planned

That boat has sailed…

People - unite, it’s time to decide without Do Kwon!

Because he made us all suffer and does not hear us! He is narcissistic and thinks he can get away with his billions!

UST holders were thrown on the anchor! CZ said the fork would bring no value. You deceived us and want to do it again, and you have already done it before us under a hidden name. You should be brought to justice! I hope people are not too lazy and from all over the world will create lawsuits against you! Refund the cost, collect donations to reimburse smallholders!!! I will tell everyone and show screenshots about your sc@m! The Internet remembers everything!

We don’t need a block for 2 years, after 2 years everything will be forgotten, and you will evade responsibility.

After 2 years, people will get the same $0, because you don’t want to restore your reputation through the offer of Fat Man, CZ and Vitalik Buterin! Justin Sun already wanted to donate! Stop the fork! Save the small holders! You are rich, you have heaps of money!!! You jumped on the stage in front of the public and shouted - UST! UST! UST!

You say you’re a master, where? In what? In the sc@ms?

You promised that UST is a safe place to be! So confirm it, get our money back! These were all my savings for my life, now I’m naked, I’ve been saving for a very long time, people support with a like! :warning::warning::warning:

3 Likes

I just wanted to sell my Luna, the exchange disallowed me by freezing the deposit and I don’t think they can do that. The deposit has not even arrived yet. I was not able to sell that’s just ridiculous. I didn’t bet on LUNA I just wanted to safe it all

Well from the tweet we now know that LFG has about $280 million in reserves. So… it’s not even 1.5 billion like we hoped.

He can’t beat the crowd! :people_hugging::people_hugging:

1 Like