Please be gentle

I made a string of buys from >$8 all the way down to about $0.000003. Pleased to meet you.

Who told you that you damaged the coin by buying it for cheap? Please tell me. I will not be gentle with them.

Whoever it was, they lied to you. You paid good money for something that people didn’t want. You helped LUNA. You bid it up, when others were throwing it down. You took high risk of loss—and apparently, you are now in unrealized loss. When LUNA was sad and afraid, you comforted it with your hard-earned dollars.

Anyway, welcome to crypto. Please take the time and effort to learn, so you gain the benefits and avoid problems. Always keep your wallet keys safe—you are ultimately responsible for the safety of your own funds. Beware of S·C·A·M·S. If it sounds “too good to be true”, it probably is. And don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose.

I still hope to stop the fork. It is blatantly illegal. However, as a practical matter, I know that there is only a nigh negligible chance to stop it now. The fork is already supposed to have been “decided”, as you say. It is scheduled for about 48 hours from now—yes, May 27th.

Don’t know/don’t care. Coins get priced at what the market will bear. I myself don’t expect much out of this one.

Sorry, I don’t know how this works with CEX. (Anyone else want to help the newbie?)

No, an airdrop is when you receive new coins in addition to the coins that you already have. You will keep your existing LUNA. Do not trust anyone who tells you to exchange your LUNA for new coins: That would be a S·C·A·M, to steal your coins.

Indeed. As for your questions, I wish that I could be more helpful.

(Sorry for the stupid-looking quasi-Bowdlerization. The word “S·C·A·M” is banned on this forum. It shows that the Terra forum moderators are myopic, petty, childish, and irrational. And it makes it very difficult to perform one of the most important community tasks on a cryptocurrency forum: Protecting newbies against S·C·A·M·S. For the moderators to censor that word is the nadir of feckless irresponsibility.)

3 Likes