Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

The “ecosystem” surrounded the money. Everything was about UST adoption and LUNA appreciating in value as a result. It’s. All. About. The. Money.

Without money, without funding, without VC backing, there is no “revival”. There will never be a “revival”. Do Kwon, you cannot fork the network and expect builders and the community to magically bootstrap it with billions in liquidity.

The LUNA experiment failed. It’s time to cut your losses. Take the money you have left and distribute it to the people who lost their savings.

I can’t believe people are lapping up this proposal like it’s an actual plan. It says nothing. It means nothing. The more I think about it the more insulting it is.

1 Like

You realize nobody was preventing you from doing just that? Buying millions for pennies?

If you turn back the clock and distribute to old holders at a certain point, you’re going to have a class action on your hands - just saying! Only seems fair to do current holdings…

3 Likes

Disagree, snapshots must be taken for Luna only as the supply has inflated to trillions. if theres no snapshot that means Luna stakers who were locked in before the crash will get their value diluted by jeets who bought millions of luna’s for a $, i agree there should be no UST snapshot because the UST supply has not been diliuted

1 Like

I think the new proposal should also take care of anyone who provide liquidity for Luna/UST pairs on partner ecosystems like COSMOS, Harmony, AVAX, etc. We helped grew and support the Terra community across to other platforms.

1 Like

Lol its funny to see people like you asking for this when theres literally no chance validators and key members with voting power will go through with this. only scalpers will benefit from this, and no, i dont even have any staked Luna im just acknowledging the stupidity of this idea that those who bought the crash deserve compensation equal to those who were suck staking pre-depeg

I think this suggestion => Start the burn of LUNA with the circulating supply in the Exchanges is worth consideration.

2 Likes

I had someone on here earlier when I was explaining the possibility of the market correcting this issue say “do you really think anyone is going to exchange their crypto for UST at $1.00 when it’s worth under $.15?”

Like what? Of course they are. If they think UST hits $1.00 that’s a big reward. They aren’t paying $1.00 for UST if it’s trading under .15. Most of these guys are coders and don’t know even understand markets.

Everyone need to stop all this self delusion. You’ve been wiped out. You’re getting nothing back. Do Kwon is now toxic and all this is just more BS. Where are all those Bitcoins eh? Why can’t he publish the wallet address where they where held and where they all went?

Learn. Move on.

p.s. I bailed out on Sunday 8th THE MOMENT I saw the UST peg being challenged. On Monday I managed to get the last chunk of money out of Mirror. I am amazed I still had time. I am eternally grateful to all the Lunatics that “hung in there” and made my exit possible.

1 Like

You said 10% to LUNA holders at the time the network was halted. Are you referring to when you officially halted it per your tweet on 5/12? or are you talking about you talking about when you halt it some point in the future? (meaning we need to continue to hold our LUNA to get that?

I totally agree

Probably DoKwon was getting a cocktail on the beach in Singapur laughing at every “poor” economist that was hoping for a chain halt and repeg strategy as he tweeted that to get more profits

If only LFG can redeem UST holder before depeg with 1:1 dollar, or UST definitely need a snapshot, it’s never the UST holder’s responsibility to keep UST peg, the depegging is not their fault, they definitely need compensation.

1 Like

i buy and hold luna coin in Binance.How can i receives

All that Luna foundation has to do is buy 100Mill worth of Luna from open market and lock it away for 3-5 years. Luna will find its way back. Meanwhile, develop revenue-generating mechanisms. No need for re-distribution.

Invest 100Mill and no need to burn it aswell, just lock it. Within a week investor confidence will be back. New Lunatics will emerge and the community will grow. Eventually, even old holders will also recover their money in 1 year’s time.

Instead of planning for redistribution, plan for revenue generation, with out minting more coins. Stop minting simple. Give time.

Understand the new reality. No point correcting going back in time and taking snapshot for re allocation. Its not avenger movie or you are not thanos.

Think of ways to bring in new money with out minting new coins.

2 Likes

I agree with you… I’m on the same boat… I had luna before de peg and I kept buying… and now this will not make me whole at all.

Dude, please don’t rub salt in the rest of our wounds. Great you got out, that is it’s own reward; why do you need to rub it in the rest of everyone’s face and also be a spirit killer for any hope we have to be recovered. The bulk of us got rekt. Have some restraint instead of the uber schadenfreude

3 Likes

UST holders should be returned whole amount as it is stable coin. Traders should be out of scenario as they were using it as opportunity including me who bought too many luna thinking it is a dip buy opportunity,.

5 Likes

Can you calculate me, i have 1200ust, how many new luna will it be?

Here’s another brilliant concept regarding this “community vote”.

You’re current investors are the ones taking the risk your project will recovery. The people who already sold or hodl through this situation don”t even have a lot of coins. So who voted in favor of this “snapshot scam”.

Why don’t you encourage people that the believe in the project you think it will recovery, as opposed to play-up all the people that lost money. We have ALL lost money at times. This is crypto. It’s the market, if you can’t take it don’t be in it.

2 Likes