Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

I think that compensation events should be proposed in different time periods, not in a general proportion to whom
No one benefited from everyone who supported luna throughout this whole incident. On the contrary, those who shorted luna and ust got rich.

1. Replacement of the new token contract processing plan
    If the new contracts and tokens are replaced, if it is the luna token that replaces the old contract, I hope that those who are locked in the governance contract will be compensated first in proportion to the loss. Because they make a very big contribution to the whole ecology of luna.
    The rest will be to divide the additional issuance time period, before and after the addition of digits by the exchange. Before the additional issuance and statistics to the exchange, all users who buy luna are almost luna supporters, and the users who buy luna after the additional issuance are usually some Speculators, their compensation should be the proportion after the issuance. The idea is the same as ust.
  2. Use the original luna contract
    Make a 2-3 year plan and set the conditions for additional issuance after the market has recovered.
    The steps are to restore the market value of luna and destroy the huge amount of tokens minted and issued due to this black swan event.
    The repurchase program will be compensated proportionally to UST loss users.
    If there is no perfect plan and conditions to anchor ust to 1 USD, give up the anchor first.

I hope that the terra team can actively deal with the communication and processing problems with the exchange first. If binance ftx coinbase is dealt with in good faith and planned, I believe there will be some support.
terra is an amazing project, just a little younger and will grow after encountering these events, it’s a valuable experience.

2 Likes

UST holders pre-depeg who sold should not get compensation. they contributed to the death spiral

6 Likes

Yes!! You sell; you lose. Just be patient!

3 Likes

Luna Inu keep building on the ecosystem it is what it is.

I believe any liquidity that is locked such as aUST being used as collateral on Mirror or liquidity positions on DEXs should also be considered as they contributed to the functioning of various services on the network.

Hello, dokwon and Terra team,

We all know what crypto risk and volatility is, and I think no one should ask refunds for this.

But for UST, a promised 1:1 dollar ratio, to fail.. That wouldn’t be accepted.
I believe with all my heart in this one, and put some money on it, even lend on my btc collateral (which soon will be liquidated if drops more than $27k).

I believe all UST holders on ANCHOR, pools and in terra ecosystem should be refunded. (not those from cex, because we all know you tried to win or take what it left)
Those who stayed until the end in this pools, its very easy to track.

What you feel about this?

4 Likes

That’s the catch, the snapshots would benefit the whales, probably DoKwon and friends, small holders where just a 20% of the market cap, it’s just another scam

2 Likes

Only burning luna is the solution. You over mint luna and it cause falls. in order to recover trust, you need to burn, not issuing new coin. Nobody trust you and new coin is scam too. you need to make luna normal even by selling BTC.

3 Likes

They can sweat it out and grow a set like all their other investors, might toughen them up.

2 Likes

You can’t change history can you? I can only imagine the community backslash…
You should come up with a few months plan on burning and destroying huge amounts of LUNA, repegging UST along - either you do it or come up with a plan for community to do that

1 Like

Those who drop LUNA on the hardest days get 40%,
And we, the supporters, are willing to lose everything when we buy LUNA for so cheap with the mindset of losing everything and getting nothing but a meager 10%.
Who is the one who follows LUNA to the end.
Should collect LUNA to burn, do it gradually step by step.
I won’t change to LUNA v2 and still stick with LUNA as before

That is exactly what I will do, keep my savings in UST and hope that the PEG returns to 1:1. It’s my way of supporting the ecosystem. After that, what I hope is that controls are implemented so that the PEG is guaranteed.

2 Likes

Totally agree 100%, Do Kwon you need to take your time and think through what is fair for UST and Luna Holders, this proposal needs refinement - in the meantime everyone who owned LUNA and UST before de-peg should gather and store the evidence of how much UST and LUNA they held before de-peg, how much they had to panic sell for, so Do Kwon can re-consider.

UST IS BACKED BY LUNA, and if luna is to fail , of course UST is to fail ? No ?

You claimed to be decentralized but running this shit lika a centralized scheme. Why distribute money for christ sake. The only way u can make it fair is to distribute 6.5 trillion dollar u minted in currency to everyone but if is not upto that. Burn the token and buy back create way liquidity should be added switch the ust to usdt. Nobody trust ur ust anymore. If u can add tax of dex and cex fine. But dont be more stupid u are no genius.

1 Like

That’s the real solution talking from an economic pov, stop the minting mechanism and get some collateral to back up UST, then burning LUNA and use the profit to get more collateral, and let the market support itself

1 Like

Many investors are suffering right now. After going the way of reducing the supply on the condition of making 25% cut on each transaction. I suggest you consider continuous transaction fees by halving per transaction. In this way, Luna will return to her previous levels. Otherwise, new victims will be created. The problem can be solved by updating the contract.

I have a proposal. A strategic revitalization.

1- Determine the moment as “Overcoming” and ask for the union of the whole community, after all, that’s where the true value lies

2 - Create a long-term stake for luna and UST. anchor held 18b before we lost the PEG. it is because there is interest in keeping.
Thus, we will determine a deadline so that we can gain time and without needing so much liquidity.
That timeframe can have a vesting so it doesn’t do too much damage again. and this vesting can be associated with the liquidity obtained in that time and can be changed by voting.
So we can see what is really on the market, to solve.
That needs liquidity.

3 - Close the 1:1 conversion between terra and luna until reaching the PEG, avoid further damage to the luna and withdrawal of value from the economy by panic.
Luna buyers can return without fear of the weight of the UST.

4 - Create a pool with what’s left of the economy, plus new investors, to buy back the UST in balance, from whoever wants to get out at any price.
UST that will return to the market at 1:1 - guaranteeing a reward to investors and the economy.

Ex: If the pool is 500 million and there is 5B of UST on the market, the exit guarantee is 0.1 and whoever is in a hurry will assume the loss.
On the other hand, we rest all earthlings, who block the way to the PEG for fear of total loss. There is now a lighthouse, it is not ideal, but it is possible for the moment of overcoming and it will improve.

5- Fees are now charged only in Luna, until PEG is guaranteed, with Oracle at the values ​​practiced now, to guarantee quick liquids to those who develop, bring volume to Luna and make Luna necessarily useful.

Adjustment treatment on the moon…
These treatments are never fair, the fairest possible would be, minimize the recovery time for those who didn’t sell and all the lunas from day 10 onwards will be automatically eliminated,
Then the real work begins, we take the price at the end of the 10th as a reference, something around 18$. each Luna purchased later is only available again with a print of the transaction made on the Exchange, and the amount purchased in $ is converted into coins in the proportion (amount in $ purchased / 18$), so we would have only less than 500,000,000 Lunas , printed.
Transactions that came from Exchange, but were purchased before the 10th, are returned in one piece. Transactions between personal wallets in these lost need tracking verification, up to date of transaction before the 10th and see that it does not go through any known buy and sell location.
This well done in contact with the Exchange, you can even not need prints and be automatic. It’s a challenge, and why not?

That’s easy to do, not much, but I think we should try with all our might, to put back as much justice as possible, sorting out the shit that’s been done these past few days.
After all, this is a moment of overcoming.

6 - When the UST recovers the PEG and liquidity is possible, it reopens the Luna/Ust 1:1 cross-liquidity conversion, but:

• important to create a protection that closes, or exaggerates the spread, in UST/Luna 1:1 conversions, and when it reaches a value that can be arbitrated by Terra, with the liquidity provided in the pool at point 2. Make this arbitrage available on the platform TERRA, for those who want to leave in a hurry can leave without panic of losing everything.

The ideal is to obtain a liquidity that allows a value close to 1:1 for the UST, available in the market, to the point of not needing investors, and being able to arbitrate everything that goes above and below 0.03 points, of 1. This is how it ends the total weight of ust on Luna, sometime.

Remembering that you were the ones who built the problem, but I know that it was useful to grow the community, now it’s time to adjust everything to never fail again and not lose the community created.

Where are the men on, TERRA?
It is never too late to leave our legacy on planet TERRA.

It’s all been talked about, but I’m available to present and discuss all possible details and all the crossroads that we can find.
Is there a better challenge than overcoming it?

Or are we going to throw it all away and share just a few sweets for each one, go back up and down again.
Yet how many victims have we left behind?

The division proposed by dokwon seems to me a bit lazy, like just a reset.
Are you really worried about who’s been harmed, dokwon?

Get this to the dokwon if you think he should see it…
There’s no way I can get to him if we’re not all pushing this.

My contact is:
I have no losses in this project, I am not emotionally affected.
I just think it’s possible to do better and I can help.

There is a whole series of objects, which allow faster recovery, but they are details that do not fit in this simple presentation.

My contact is:
[email protected]

I only respond to TERRA team members.

1 Like

I get that you don’t think people should be rewarded for selling but don’t be so naive. The majority are not whales, you cant punish people with trying to make out with what money was left. If you didn’t pull out sometime after the depeg then that’s your fault. No one has ever seen this in crypto history where a top 7 coin goes completely to 0 in less then 2 days. People got scared and sold. Some people killed themselves because they lost everything. Don’t be selfish. We all lost money and we all believed in the project hence why we bought it in the first place. We should all get rewarded. I dont hate the distribution’s.

Burn Luna for each transaction is a good idea and keep Luna alive. You can build another chain, another token but you never rebuild our belief. You was wrong when destroyed Luna to rescue UST, please don’t make another mistake

4 Likes