Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Exactly. Look what redditors did for Gamestop. We need to build a movement, we don’t need money, we just need a cause - the peg!

1 Like

I agree with your post, but for me, the snapshot should be when the network was stopped without any further announcement.

I hold my UST to the end, but when I woke up and I saw that the network was stopped, and right after Binance stopped trading, everything was lost for me, so the moment I saw a tweet that the network was back I sold everything at the lowest prices, right after this proposal was announced and put me on the worst position from this exploit.

meany while the UST holders that sold when it was depegging, could now buy some UST at a discount and get the same benefits that the people that hold and lost more

If there is 1 crazy whale or institution or wealthy investor that bought all the ust and make the ust stable in 1 peg and also buy massive amount of luna at this current price.

It can be the greatest play in 2022. Once ust is stable and 1 peg, terra luna coin supply will be burned and price will slowly back up and if its ever reach 1 dollar its gonna be massive play we talk about 100000x. Thats crazy.

@dokwon
What about people holding UST on centralised exchange such as FTX exhange. Any snapshots of Terra Blockchain will not be captured from my holdings on FTX. Can the main centralised exchanges provide details of small size wallets holding UST so we can hope to get some portion back too??

I think you should reset total supply to before the depeg and retire UST in its current form. Make it collateralized with USD instead, no algo.

Since this crisis the LunaTics community did grow exponentially. Many people who I know never hold Luna, now are big bag holders. Let’s bring all those new lunatics to the new chain. Let’s make the current Luna a meme token on the new chain. To reduce the supply let’s add a trading tax to it to be burnt so we can reduce the Circulation supply and keep it deflationary

read my plan Plan to save Luna in it no one bears damage, but it is for a long period of restoration

Owners who bought ust at 0.07 received x2 and will they be compensated too? We do not agree! This is very bad for people who had money before depeg. Who bought after depeg shouldn’t receive anything.

I bought on binance my Luna before terra blockchain is halted after 24h I transfer in Terra station. What happens now with my Luna? I’m down 90%

The long-term vision includes not only technological innovation but also building up a new business ethics and a new way of making distributional arrangements. This particularly matters in a non-regulated/self-regulating environment. That’s why how this issue will be sorted out will have far-reaching implications for the future of Terra, as well as the whole crypto world. Any distribution should be based on clearly defined criteria, which takes into consideration ethical aspects alongside market functioning!

One important point is the ACCOUNTABILITY and TRANSPARENCY. Whether the decisions made before and during the crisis, were affected by any conflict of interest (the conflict between the management team’s roles as both investors and managers) should be INVESTIGATED by an INDEPENDENT party, as well as whether what brought LUNA to this point resulted from a major fallacy by the team -beyond the working of the mechanism, which was defined in the whitepaper-. This might be or this might not be the case, but the only way to know this beyond speculation is an OBJECTIVE INVESTIGATION process, which would also contribute significantly to re-building trust in the upcoming period.

What is the snapshot based on? on which date?
i removed to cex before halted. is there a need to transfer back in? Also nobody knows whats gonna happen will it be re halted again?
everything along had been super vague and unclear.

1 Like

Pegging beautiful…

2 Likes

bro you bought a falling knife, knowing what it was happening with the UST peg, you make a gamble decision

1 Like

Please distribute 400M (40%) to UST Holders BEFORE Event (depeg).
My case: After Event (depeg) on 05/11/2022, I transfer UST to LUNA to help LUNA (at LUNA/UST = 5).

1 Like

Precisely. Do Kwon you can fix this and we need you to play central banker right now. In this situation we need some centralised action to burn 7.5 trillion coins. Please make a plan to do this

On top of the previous proposal, I think that we should incentivize dApps builders (that really made the Luna environment rich) and long time holders while disincentivizing mercenary liquidity (i.e. the 15 billions on Anchor Protocol).

I.e. give more rewards the longer you decide to stake your Luna. If you want to cash out, pay a fee to other holders.
To avoid future bank runs, make a fee systems that make you pay more based on your transation number in a time frame and current network congestion.

Something like Tron, where your bandwith is linked to how many Tron you have staked. Do you want to spam transaction with bots that have no Luna staked? You will pay more than you’ll get.

to gain back trust, Do Kwon needs to detail what they had done during this crisis and their current ust/luna other asset holdings. then community can decide if Do Kwon team should still continue in v2

Exactly that. Communities can accomplish great things when there is cause. There is cause, that cause can be driven.

i think snapshot must be taken on 11 may 23:59 utc because on that time less than 2 billion luna was minted and price of luna was above 1$
everybody that buys luna on that price want to support ecosystem and is not equal with who bought on under 1 penny

Smaller wallets will be hurt more, they make up the majority of users, they make up a minority of your debt therefore it wouldn’t take that much from larger wallets to give better redemption to smaller wallets and keep the trust of the majority of users who again have been hurt the most and in many cases cleared of their crypto portfolio.