Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

of course is simple burn and we see LUNA price up!

1 Like

What about this? @dokwon

4 Likes

Buy like 5 dollars worth of Luna right now and beg for no fork. You’ll have made much more money back than if he forks and everyone market sells the coins they get instantly.

3 Likes

So wrong. I have kept almost every Luna in my wallet intact while buying some when it went almost to zero. But the holding part has to be saved, the second was a speculative move that could have worked or not so even if I am in both categories, LUNA holders before depegging come first. The ones who bought after that were either speculators who do not deserve to be compensated or people who didn’t understand tokenomics at all, they were doomed for the start and if they didn’t know it maybe next time should study before investing in something and should be marginally rewarded at best (better if not at all)

Here’s my proposal:

Ditch UST, move on and start again.

• You Can’t Press Rewind on the Blockchain.

You have to forget about ‘making people whole’. I know that’s hard for everyone but you can’t just erase the past few days. It’s done. We all bought LUNA & UST hoping to create something great and make some returns along the way, but UST and it’s peg were flawed. It’s as simple as that, and we have all lost out. The idea that we can just reinvent value and erase a few days is ridiculous. Any token or fork or reset will simply lead to another collapse in prices because everyone will know that whenever Terra gets into trouble ‘they just push the restart button on the game and go back to the save point’. It will be a never ending cycle, and may cause systematic risk in the wider crypto sector. The value is gone. We need to brush ourselves off and start again.

• Starting again at Zero

This is simply the best way to keep faith with the entire financial system and build long term trust. The qualities that made a Terra a success are still inside the ecosystem and all the teams dotted around the world. That is, we can rebuild and make this a success again. But firstly UST has to go. Forget it, it didn’t work, it cost us many billions, and it may never work. Focus on the developer community and make LUNA the priority. Sure, the supply is now over 6 Trillion, but the do-nothing SHIB meme-of-meme token has a similar supply and yet it’s still a Top 10 token & project. So everyone has to get back to work and start again. Do what was done last time …just without the UST stablecoin that caused this mess.

• Short Term Pain for Long Term Gain

Unless we take the hit and prove that we don’t just move the goalposts anytime someone loses money, this project will never be taken seriously. Do we want to guarantee zero future value? Then keep doing a ‘reset’ any time something goes wrong. Do we want to have a hope of having future value (just a hope)? Then we need to build trust in the crypto, financial, and global communities. Stop thinking 5 days ago, and start thinking 5-years from now. The only way to build trust in a trustless environment is not to rewind the blockchain because people lost out. FYI: Anyone that is ‘made whole’ will IMMEDIATELY sell out and trade into BTC or USDT. They’ll be thankful they got any money back and will run for the hills. It is very difficult to hear the ‘hard luck stories’ but the best chance they, and us all, have at recouping some value is starting again at the beginning, repeat what was done last time (without UST), build utility and buzz, and build genuine demand for the LUNA token with it 6 Trillion supply (not fake money created by a reset, that will continue to destabilise the nascent blockchain industry).

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

There are people like me. We had our coins on exchanges. Some of us bought more coins during the crash believing in the project. In the end we saw the death spiral, our money lost. Some of us managed to move our funds to our Ledgers when the exchanges allowed that after the crash. People who sold on exchanges or while the crash was happening are those who left the ship. Please do not forget that the most loyal community consists of your CURRENT LUNA HOLDERS. Whatever you can do for them is worth to do. Some of us lost all our savings. We do not want to be punished for our support to you. Please, do not exclude your current holders from any plans for the future. I believe that it is the only way to move forward without doing even more damage. Everybody, stay strong, money maters but your life is more important!

1 Like

This is a clear theft. What about those who bought the currency from the platforms after the collapse at a price of $5 - $10 or even $2, how will you compensate them?
You and your team should sell your property and buy tokens from the platforms and burn them
In addition, you have to spend the large sums that you obtained from selling Bitcoin to buy and burn the token
Not everyone will agree with this ridiculous plan
Because everyone is affected without any exception
You will be sued by the SEC if you make this plan
Because you excluded those who bought tokens from the platforms at the moment of the collapse
You didn’t report it too late
The only solution in front of you is to buy the token and burn it from the money the terraform labs keep

4 Likes

That is not how it had to be!
People trusted the structure of the project. As you can see most of the people are who invested in the project after the crash and if you ignore them you won’t have new investors and you can’t move on ignoring investors and expect people will trust the ecosystem again in the future.

What you’re doing is punishing new investors who risked their money or even their life savings to save the ecosystem and also to get some profit in return of their risks! Now if they couldn’t that is the ecosystem fault, they are not to be punished because of their trust to the project.

1 Like

Buy the dip if your a luna supporter end of. And the team should buy back with the bitcoin bag

2 Likes

Hello,
i am deeply sorry for what happened to you and the community, Luna and ust.

At first I am not an expert in this area, but I am production manager of one of the largest factories in the Middle East.

In my humble opinion, I suggest the following solutions :

First: Burn all the displayed quantities in your possession.

Second: There should also be burning on buying and selling operations. I think you understand what I mean

Third: Gradually buy the quantities offered in the market, especially since the current prices are cheap, so the loss will be less.

Fourth: I know that losses are now many, and they may increase with time, but gradually they will decrease in the way I suggested.

** You have acquired new investors, so they must be preserved. All investors now, with the sharp decline in the currency, have rosy dreams that the luna will return to $ 100, this will only happen by burning, buying and burning.

** There is a long and tiring road ahead for you to rise again, and care must be taken that the solution is in the interest of the old and new investors.

4 Likes

Who will continue invest in you project if you abbandon the old ones ???

2 Likes

You should try making a Thundercore Hub Style app to draw in investment interest or even get onto thundercore hub as one of their currencies. It was a little tricky setting luna up in my wallet. As well as shifting through the fake clones to find the real luna.

Also. Nexo doesnt even have the proper listing for luna. On Nexo is was going to sell me 858 luna. But on meta mask it said 127k. So there are some more problems plagueing luna.

I emptied all my wallets on wluna and transferred all my money to save wluna who failed us, I lost my money and my children’s money and I have no food for my children left, I want nothing but return the money I put in wluna without any increase or decrease and if this does not happen there is no need for my life and For being on this earth, I will leave myself to death and the wluna crew and coinbase are in charge.

NO FORK.

People are just gonna market sell their forked tokens and this is gonna happen all over again.

Just use remaining UST to buy back Luna from old holders at a favorable rate.

Give a big air drop to old wallets based on snapshots from before the crash and Burn the majority or all of the newly minted tokens.

UST is dead and deserves to be dead. No one will trust it ever again.

Luna still has an ecosystem and a shot at being successful. A new stable coin can emerge from this assuming you didn’t just start a hammer swing from US regulatory agencies.

But UST is dead and a fork will just result in a repeat of the exact same scenario.

Everyone gonna exit at the same time and cause a huge crash.

8 Likes

Who effectively paid nothing? so you wanna say the $1000 i paid for luna is worth less than the $1000 you paid? explain… you are living in a wonderland… instead of complaining, DCA in and buy $20 worth of terra

3 Likes

It’s your fault that you had time and knowledge to control and stop the minting of LUNA but you didn’t. You stayed quiet and didn’t care. Not even tried to halt trading or tried to stop the minting of LUNA when in reality it’s possible and now when it’s over trillions in supply. It’s stopped minting. So why not it was done long back. It’s your responsibility and your fault and now only way to fix this is to burn this excess that you made.

1 Like

Ok we dont need that on here. Go get a therapist. Its your fault for putting all your eggs in one basket. No one told you to do that.

lmao, you are misunderstanding what i am saying. it doesn’t matter regardless, i don’t hold any luna and don’t intend to

I second to that, burn, burn, burn whatever you can burn. The real holders will stay, they never sold.

4 Likes

Hi mr dokwon
I bought 350 Luna with 700$
Now my money got 0.7 cent
Today i bought 3000 Luna with 1$
Now i have 4000 Luna and it costs 1.7 $
Please tell me when and how much of my money i will get back ?
That was all my money