Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

i bought luna at a price of $ 58 1 luna with the amount of 152 coins, and now i lost 9k usd diluna, my mind is where i am almost crazy made :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Forget UST. LUNA is the brand and ecosystem with worldwide recognition with top notch developers and millions of supporters. Save Luna first and then rebuild another stablecoin if that’s the purpose, with
regained trust and lessons learned from past mistakes.

Bottom line, fork would be the final in the coffin, Luna must be saved in it’s current form.

4 Likes

You also had this chance to buy that cheap i personally kept buying right down from 16 to 0.00006, why should anyone get penalized for buying at a cheap price? You can still scoop up super cheap luna if the situation can sort itself out

4 Likes

How do you guys not get the hint? Faith is lost and everything you say would be considered a scam funnel. It’s amazing how it’s possible to think people will remain faithful? The runaway minting process should’ve had a stop code somehow when it was first made to prevent catastrophes like this from happening unless it was designed to remain open as a short master coin invention by design waiting for something big such as WW3 from the known expansion of NATO.

2 Likes

I hope they just use the UST to buy Luna and discontinue the UST

And if anyone is holding it they can send to an address that swaps UST for Luna at a favorable rate.

The majority or all of the tokens minted by the network should be burned.

If they fork, everyone who gets their forked token is gonna market sell and they’ll have the same problem.

Forking will not solve the underlaying issue. UST won’t ever be trusted again. A repeat event is almost guaranteed.

With this method any old holders who are given or can acquire Luna at the current rates will be able to regain their portfolio value just by buying a few dollars worth of the token. The burn will handle the rest.

UST needs to be abandoned or completely reworked, which should take months or years. But even then, who’s gonna trust it?

3 Likes

Yea, i correct my sentence, what market keep the price…
Since it’s large projects to ponder on …
How is such failure happened, even a small dust can make life hell.
The algorithms is what needs to be reselient to change and give best output regardless of minting more…

and those people who speculate are also valuable?

Firstly why would you reset to 1B and not to what it actually was. Secondly what happens to people who are buying on CEXs after depeg

1 Like

just convert 1/1 for the new chain

not sure the issue here? fix the problem, and convert. You don’t want to chase away new liquidity

so since Singapore justice is stepping in , it means the judge will go for selling the reserves and distribute equally to everybody?

1 Like

Simple, they will sell and then organically will make its way based on the validity of the project … many do not buy because it no longer exists for them.
On the other hand, I believe in the long-term project

How do you guys, Do Kwon, not get the hint? Faith is lost and everything you say would be considered a scam funnel. It’s amazing how it’s possible to think people will remain faithful? The runaway minting process should’ve had a stop code somehow when it was first made to prevent catastrophes like this from happening unless it was designed to remain open as a short master coin invention by design waiting for something big such as WW3 from the known expansion of NATO.

2 Likes

What a mess. Step up, do something, and own it.
Fix the code and then start moving forward. You cant turn back time.
The previous capital is lost you cant just pull it out of fresh air.
New investors, new capital, but only once the blockchain is fixed.
burn burn burn

4 Likes

not fair ! burn it !

7 Likes

A lot of us just bought in to help save the currency. Im sure if the change made prevents it from going back to where it was stable again there’ll probably be a couple lawsuits. Id be careful and not try putting a bandaid solution on this. Moving pretty close to that fraudulent line.

2 Likes

Luna is being bought up right now, but it seems that despite the advice of CZBinance which is to buy and burn do kwon dipshit wants to move the chairs around which will cause nothing but confusion and more problems and is probably impossible to implement. Buy and burn is the simplest way, like CZ said, they may not have the funds but who would know since we haven’t heard from Do Kwon or anyone else. There has to be someone out there willing to take this over. Do Kwon should have no say in anything after his mismanagement

2 Likes

i need my UST $ i had everything on it ! please…

3 Likes

I would do the burn method. Screwing everyone over wont turn out well.

8 Likes

hello

look the volume, you need burn minted LUNA reduce the supply and price UP, is simples like CZ talk no need create a big plan, burn burn and burn!

3 Likes

Use the bitcoin holdings to buy luna and burn :fire: it. Get rid of UST its broken and the fed will be going after stable coins anyway. You can not fix the peg and save luna to. One has to sacrifice itself to save the other. Ust will never be trusted again as a stable coin but luna can be used for many things it has use. Ust is dead it will never be used after this. Use capital and btc holdings as well as liquidate ust and buy and burn luna supply to 1 billion. U have a choice ! One baby has to die. Man up and make the hard choice or loose both :thinking:

6 Likes