Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

역시 또 머저리같은 말에 떡락. 얘는 진짜로 대가리가 많이 나쁜거 같은데. 분에 넘치는 걸 운좋게 누려 지가 제일 멍청하다는 사실을 아직도 못 깨닫고 있네

Fully agree with you.

This is a complete trampling of people who are actively involved in the Terra ecosystem. good offer only to speculators.

Is the Do Kwon going to make a complete fool of the people who believe in Terra and hold UST for $1?

1 Like

Please also work with all the other CEXs like Binance and CZ… Preserve the entire Terra community… If this entire thing fails with no recovery, it’s also a bad rep for the crypto industry… Really hope the other communities would pitch in…

1 Like

You’re rewarding speculators they certainly didn’t do it to keep the network stable, us Lunatics held firm, didn’t sell and waited for an update. Please change the proposal to exclude speculators picking up millions of Luna for a pittance and reward those that believed.

2 Likes

Yes totally agreed. Those whale or player already sold and they dump the market but you want to reward them back with 40%?This must be kidding…
Instead you should support those keep buying and help support the price.

2 Likes

That sums it up nicely

I do smell a bit of whale-saving. Because even at post-depeg, the guys that were buying low, including myself, all had hope that it work for the better.

But a plan is better than no plan. I support this. LFG! Fix other issues along the way!

1 Like

i was buying for 100, 80, 60, 40,20, 10, 5, 1, 0.1…
you are not better than me

2 Likes

Let’s explore better ecosystem.

2 Likes

Speculators will get this back to peg and you’ll get your value back so doing this for everyone who holds UST at the time of the upgrade makes all the sense in the world because it rewards both the long term holders as well as those who took a risk to try and repeg it.

Only the staked Lunas should be compensated!!!

1 Like

Do hid for days while people lost their life savings and then comes up with a lame plan to revive a dead cat.

I hope you fucking feel what it is like to be poor and appreciate that you’re still a human that needs dignity and respect.

Leaders lead during the good and the bad. You’re not a fucking leader, you’re a disgrace.

6 Likes

thank you, I’m following how good it is, I still believe and hope for more from Luna in the future, keep the spirit, we can definitely do it,

I like the proposal and I think saving the Layer 1 aspect of Terra is the only reasonable way forward.
There will be time to implement new stablecoins afterwards, possibly fully collateralized, but the first priority is to bring the platform back online for the builders and the users of Terra DeFi.

However I don’t trust mr Do Kwon anymore and I think his reputation is forever tarnished. I would ask him to step down from his leading role. His bragging on Twitter, insulting people that predicted the death spiral, laughing at other projects failure, and being rude in general is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

5 Likes

Remember when you said on Twitter that you were working on repegging UST and converting it to a collateralized stablecoin? Was that just another lie?

14 Likes

This too heavily favors new entrants. As said by others, buying a $1 stable for 30 cents should not be the same as the people who held UST before or through the depeg.

9 Likes

It is completely contradictory to what you tweeted earlier. In the tweet, you clearly said to defend UST and get it repegged and turn it into a collaterized stablecoin, that’s why I trusted you, and didn’t move out my UST from Anchor, until there was 0 new tweet from you. But now this current plan is clearly suggesting a death of UST… what has made you changed your mind? If I had known you were not going to save UST, would have sold much earlier. The way of your communication has been misleading and frustrating.

8 Likes

Yes, definitely. Some of the small ones have already taken their lives… The project will never go anywhere after that unless they particularly focus on the smaller holders. That will show there is heart and soul behind the project and it may blossom again…

1 Like
  • 400M (40%) to UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible

This is smart. You need people to buy into UST in order to restore the peg. You should have no snapshot with UST. Anyone who sold was already compensated for a portion of their investment, anything further would be additional compensation. No snapshot will put a lot of buy pressure on UST from speculators which will do a lot of the job of restoring the peg, including from those that sold before and want to get back in to recover a bit more.

Please don’t forget about those staking UST in Anchor on Avalanche (AVAX)

2 Likes

Ok, so the new chain will have only LUNA tokens, capped at 1B and distributed as Do mentioned. UST holders will get LUNA tokens, or whatever new name it has.