Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

What will happen to those luna in CEX bought after the halt ? U gotta be fair to those folks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal. There are no good options but this is a balanced option. I am sceptical about rewarding anyone who bought luna or ust post the attack, as the numbers involved are astronomical and meaningless. Everybody knew when it was collapsing they were speculating and taking enormous risk.

IMO those who were staking and continued to stake, and lost literally everything, as well as those who held ust up until it became clear it was over should have the focus as the are the loyal ones. They were there before this and in all likelihood there after. So to summarise, try and keep the speculative mass buyers and sellers rewards during the implosion to a minimum.

3 Likes

If you say that people that bought Luna for pennies to try and save the project should be somehow not rewarded/compensated for their effort, I’m not a whale that ran for the door with inside information to save my own ass, I ran into a burning building and caught a falling ICB Missle to try and save it, call it stupid or call it trying to save what I think is a good project AND trying not to give the SEC or FEDS any more ammo than they already have, this is not good for the community, AT ALL!

2 Likes

@dokwon : what happens one who has average down or bought more $LUNA while it’s dropping.

Dont make anymore mistakes!. Please dont restore the network, Burn the newly minted coins!

3 Likes

I agree, the snapshot should be at least before the network was stoped

1 Like

Imagine if went straight back to $120 and Foundation just deleted the past 3 weeks off their blockchain like did after the DAO HACK in 2016 this ?

There seems to be a lot of divisiveness on whether or not we should focus on pre-depeg versus current holders. I think the key focuses should be the following:

1. First and foremost rewarding locked LUNA stakers. I say this as someone with no LUNA staking. These are the people that were forcibly or otherwise committed to LUNA and should be rewarded as such.
  2. Secondly, there is no “everyone is happy” solution to UST. There is essentially no way to immediately reward all UST holders for the value of their original investment. That said, the only ‘fair’ way to distribute to these holders in my mind is to distribute to those holding at the time of this post. This way those who held throughout the fall are rewarded, and those who attempted to support the peg by buying are rewarded as well. Most importantly perhaps, those who directly contributed to the failure of the peg by selling are NOT rewarded. The goal should be to eventually make UST holders whole by being able to stake their reward on the new chain. This may not happen quickly, but ideally this reward should be enough to as expediently as possible bring UST holders back to $1 per UST. Holders who buy AFTER this post should not be rewarded. Giving equal amounts to those who bought UST at $0.15 to cash in as those who lost their life savings holding is unfair. But rewarding those who bought on the way down is in my mind a fair reward.
  3. The 10% to LUNA holders should go to holders at the time of this post not chain halt. Once again those buying during the fall and holding throughout the fall should be rewarded. Not those who sold early or buy now hoping to cash in.

For context, I say this as someone who did not stake LUNA, but had (to me) an extremely large amount of UST funds in Anchor, and had LUNA in liquidity pools. I held everything and did not sell throughout the crash.

8 Likes

dokwon , I respect your work, but things went to hell quickly. If there is no liquidity now, just give people a token than will appreciate in time. Snapshot before the depeg so everyone who sold UST to cut losses due to depeg are covered. Basically something like aUST would do while the new terra ecosystem grows back. Sort of like anchor protocol to get back their investment in time. This will pay back all investors without putting too much pressure ! Please consider this idea, and ensure everyone affected is covered ! Thank you

4 Likes

Why don’t we create a Luna Classic (pre dump) and a Luna (the one actually going on)?

Relax bro if he wanted to rug pull he’d be long gone already.

When will receive this tokens and how?we have to do something to get them or?

The ultimative plan to shit on the poor and avoid getting sued by the big investors. Stay rich and sh*t on the poor people. Lets go

2 Likes

Exactly this. UST and Luna holders who bought before the attack and held until the end deserve the most compensation.

6 Likes

Brother how is it his problem that people couldn’t do basic risk management?

Never put all your eggs in the same basket.

Funding has to be found. Later information on this later down the road I guess.

Totally agree. The luna stakers were and are the lifeblood and they lost everything without choice.

This. Anyone who had LUNA or UST pre depeg, and held throughout should be rewarded first

6 Likes

I always supported luna and I always thought it was a vibrant and extraordinary ecosystem, I supported it until the end even when everyone left. It doesn’t feel right to have only a 10% of the supply of the new token but that’s just my opinion sir it’s not a complaint.

UST failed. they need to either save LUNA or save UST. Both can´t be saved. LUNA is the ecosystem as a whole.

2 Likes