Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Cryptocurrency is free market luna failure is free mechanism but you claim ust is “stablecoin” and it is unstable thats deception! ! If you think ust is off the hook, it doesn’t matter, every project will use stablecoins to cheat in the future.

Cz has a good point. IMHO, use the btc reserves to buy back luna, and then burn them. just my opinion.

3 Likes

currently luna market cap is only 2b. if Do Kwon can’t even raise some money to buy up a significant portion of it, means there is 0 confidence left. v2 will not work

1 Like
  • Hello, I bought LUNA on a binance for $ 29-30 apiece for $ 5000, I supported the project…Support us too

You little speculator…you thought it will go again to 100$ and you will buy a lambo right? :joy:

1 Like

Considerando el período de “impresión” infinita de tokens LUNA y analizando el número de ACCIONES EN CIRCULACIÓN actual (6.531,35B de tokens LUNA), alcanzar el valor de 1$ por token de LUNA es muy poco probable. Sería necesario un capital total de 6.531,35B$ invertidos exclusivamente en el token LUNA (recordemos que la inversión total en el mercado de criptomonedas es de $1.275,684B$ y en el token LUNA es de $2,026B$). En mi humilde opinión, manteniendo este número de ACCIONES EN CIRCULACIÓN, sobrepasar el céntimo de dólar por token LUNA, ya de por sí, sería complicado.

UNA POSIBLE SOLUCIÓN PARA (LUNA)
Es necesario iniciar, inmediatamente, una quema de tokens LUNA a fin de reducir el número de ACCIONES EN CIRCULACIÓN a un valor más razonable, revirtiendo el error cometido por el equipo de TERRA ¿Cómo quemar tokens LUNA propiedad de personas? No es posible o, si lo es, no debería suceder porque reduciría, aún más, la poca confianza que hay actualmente en el proyecto.

Si realmente se desea “salvar” el proyecto, el objetivo fundamental es devolver UST al peg:

• El primer paso es que el equipo de TERRA queme los tokens LUNA que posee (asumiendo el error que han cometido generando la super inflación).
  • El segundo paso es subir ligeramente las comisiones en la red sin usar este efecto como beneficio sino que, a cada token LUNA conseguido por comisión, token LUNA que debe quemarse.
  • La reducción del número de ACCIONES EN CIRCULACIÓN, en paralelo se adopta el control del token UST, devolverá el control del token LUNA y, aprovechando la sinergia del ecosistema TERRA, poco a poco, se esperaría una revalorización del token (el gran número de proyectos que confiaron en el ecosistema TERRA merecen salir adelante).

UNA POSIBLE SOLUCIÓN PARA (UST)
La “piedra angular” de la recuperación del proyecto se fundamenta en el repeg del UST a 1$. Indudablemente, la confianza se ha reducido exponencialmente pero, “ver al ave fénix resurgir sobre sus cenizas”, sería un efecto que solidificaría al máximo el proyecto (incluso digno de aparecer en el capítulo siguiente al capítulo “EL FRACASO DEL UST” que todo libro de historia financiera ha comenzado a redactar).

Si, en paralelo a la ganancia de control sobre el token LUNA, nuestra pretensión es devolver UST al peg:

• El primer paso es que el equipo de TERRA queme los tokens UST que posee (asumiendo el error que han cometido generando la super inflación).
  • El segundo paso es subir ligeramente las comisiones en la red sin usar este efecto como beneficio sino que, a cada token UST conseguido por comisión, token UST que debe quemarse.
  • La reducción del número de ACCIONES EN CIRCULACIÓN donde, en paralelo se adopta el control del token LUNA, devolverá el control del token UST

La viabilidad de un nuevo proyecto del equipo de TERRA, dejando morir el proyecto en vigor, sería ampliar y confirmar el fracaso para siempre.

¡El corto/medio plazo se presenta muy duro! ¡Hay que empezar a actuar ya! ¡Hay que ofrecer más información a todas las personas involucradas para aumentar la confianza! ¡No más “apagones” informativos!

1 Like

A way better solutions is being discussed here:

Do Kwon, to avoid law actions and even crazy people who lost everything threatening your family, this is the only way.

Make UST holders pre-depeg whole again.

3 Likes

Cryptocurrency is free market luna failure is free mechanism but you claim ust is “stablecoin” and it is unstable thats deception! ! If you think ust is off the hook, it doesn’t matter, every project will use stablecoins to cheat in the future.

1 Like

This is a terrible proposal as it excludes large wallets which would consist of exchanges. It limits their payout to $50k. You’re talking about avoiding lawsuits yet this proposal disenfranchises thousands of people that have traded UST on exchanges, not just whales.

Do you also want the 20% APY or just the original gamble?

Gamble? That was marked as a stablecoin. It’s not like I was buyingg BTC or ETH…

I just want to initial capital. I don’t even care about the yields at this point.

1 Like

Yes, but that’s something the developers behind Terra have to figure out. It’s their project after all and rhey are the smart ones who did not lose a thing…

I agree with every step you have exposed! Very good ideas! TERRA team should return the peg to 1$ by re-controlling LUNA & UST.

It’s fine to reward small wallets but you must consider holders at exchanges too. Also not depeg - you are rewarding the very people that collapsed the chain and got us into this mess. You must payout UST to current holders. Doing this will also naturally drive up demand currently, not historically to paper hands.

При капитализации Luna 2b$ Я считаю, что гораздо более разумно. Выкупить большую часть токкенов на 1,5 миллиарда $, но тихо чтобы не было ажиотажа и сжечь их. Это поможет поднять и стабилизировать цену Luna. А так же вернуть часть утраченых средств вкладчиков.

Mr. Kwon, you still have a chance to improve the situation, or people’s attitude towards you will only get worse.

Perhaps I am missing something here, can someone explain in simpler terms what the following means from Do Kwon’s proposal:-

• 400M (40%) to UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible
1 Like

We should be looking at how we can revive the ecosystem which would make everyone whole in the long run, rather than looking for a short term pennies on the dollar bail out. We’re all here because we believe in the project and ecosystem.

Here is an actual plan to revive the ecosystem. Please read and comment on it: 8 Steps to Save Luna now - Economic Refactoring Proposal from industry professionals

The father of 2 who had to panic sell his $1 for $0.40 to buy food and medicines when it crashed and burn due to a failed algorithm stablecoin is to blame? Yeah right matte!!!

These are people who were lied to when Terra sold the idea that UST was a stablecoin. They are not to blame.

Rewarding? You talk like those people will get more than what they are entitled too… They should only get whatever is need to make their sale whole. So someone who sold at 0.10 should get 0.90, some who sold at 0.70 should get 0.30. That’s it.

It’s their fu…ing money, UST should be 1:1.

1 Like

Trying to keep track of the evolving discussion.

Am I right in saying the evolving sentiment is towards looking after UST holders only?

Personally I like the consideration towards Luna holder/stakers. Us Luna stakers had no option but to ride this situation out.

Also thanks for your efforts Do.