Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Terra zincirinde çatala git
Düşüşten önce alanlara + %25 ver ellerindeki luna miktarına göre
Düşüşten sonra alanların %75 coin yak

2 Likes

This is why in backing Dos plan

yes not so much money to buy back only fork proportional distribution can restore most people’s losses

2 Likes

This supply should be bought back and burned to protect the old and new investors who have lost so much already. Dont let the Terra ecosystem lose which so many have worked so hard for to acheive such a good system.

3 Likes

Owners of the Luna currency Since a plan has been developed to contain the problem, we, as investors and speculators in the stock exchanges, must make a greater effort to recover the price of the digital currency as it was before the collapse, which is to raise the selling price and the purchase price and step by step raising the price of the currency and recovering the loss with profit, I hope to contribute In the plan that was also developed by the Luna Coin Team

1 Like

Stop minting you are still screwing over people holding messari [dot] io /asset/terra/chart/sply-circ
Unless you want to drive this into the ground.
Start buying back and burning.

3 Likes

I’m too dumb to understand any of this and most people will disagree with my idea but it’s basically a do over from the time of the attack and depegging.

Assuming anything can be done, all the hyperinflated Luna that was created to fight the attack is destroyed. Everything goes back to the way it was before the attack. The system is shutdown until the peg can be re-established offline.

Anyone who bought the hyperinflated Luna loses. And I am sorry for your loss. Nobody deserved this. But it would save the system and restore it and wouldn’t cost anything, meaning it wouldn’t cost money to buy back the 9 trillion or so coins which at even a penny each would come to 90 billion dollars. That’s just impossible. The circulating supply goes back to the pre-depeg level. Everyone who bought after the attack has held for less than a week. They weren’t really investing but instead just gambling, and they lost. Somebody is going to have to lose in this situation so there is no need to drag everyone who was in for the long haul down with them which may be the only other alternative. This was a black swan event and a malicious attack. Trying to burn off that much Luna naturally is a Sisyphean task, impossible because the numbers just don’t work. If there is a way to undo it then that’s what should be done. And then prevent it from ever happening again, first by suing the pants off of the perpetrators so they either have to disgorge their profits or if what they did was legal then they are hounded in perpetuity by the masses with boycotts and protests so that just because there may be a flaw in the system, there isn’t license to exploit it and destroy that system and the lives of millions of people as happened here. Then adjust the system so that trading can be halted in a situation like this that is just totally out of control whether it’s intentional or even just a crazy market so the situation can be stabilized offline, just like a bank can shutdown to let things cool off in order to stop a bank run.

In finance, there is no such thing as do-over! LUNA is changing hands right now, like you people are now trying now to support Terra and make money. Take a lesson from this and be responsible in the future.

Tagged a lot of validators in the tweet that we made with over 50k+ views. Please like and share! Lets wake them up :smiley:

5 Likes

If you think any situation will get you back to pre depeg value you are kidding yourself. Best bet is to include the degenerate gamblers because they will drive the price up, otherwise all you will have is the same number of coins you had before and not a single person who wants to hold them

1 Like

What about this 22B RESERVE?

1 Like

love you people… don’t blame others with your " you shouldn’t invest more that what you can afford to loose" everyone knows the speech please… But this Guy created 10B$ and said to people that it was algorithmically backed and safe… what you can trust or not it’ your personnal problem. But then the issue is that to save is ass first ansd his precious UST, he screwed the f***k up with all Luna holders diluting all the supply… exchanges playing the game they kept selling until 0.0000001 on Kucoin. The first survival plan wasn’t that bad idea, but they should have kept the supply immediatelly and establish a burn mechanism first, it would have been a crisis but not that bad and most of all it would have been cheap for them. I wish they are secretely buying all the Luna they can, even is there is that’s create Billionaires on the way… I mean it’s the market, they played, they lost !

Well like I assumed, if anything is possible and a do over is somehow possible, then that’s an option that should be strongly considered. If there’s some other way that has a reasonable chance of working, then fine. But if it’s within the power of the powers that be to just reset to before the attack and “only” the people who bought in afterwards lose out as opposed to destroying everything and everyone loses permanently, then that’s an idea that should be on the table.

Perhaps usually it’s not possible, but if Do Kwan with the support of the community can do whatever they need to do to save it, then they should do whatever it takes, even if it’s never been done before.

I lost quite a bit of Luna on a CEX (Nexo), so would this plan benefit me?

But more importantly the people that lost UST are the ones that really need the help as they a lot of people have lost money :moneybag: that they thought was safe.:man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

this proposal is not going to work. exchanges might not list v2 and v2 could be dumped to oblivion just like now. we need committment from foundation and their backers to buy up existing luna/ust and lock/burn them. only with this strong committement that available luna/ust supply is low then trust/confidence can be regained and we can build up slowly again, no uncapped ust supply again please!

4 Likes

Guys, I have been following this post since @dokwon made this purposal and we are nothing but divided, everyone has a purposal and everyone has a say and even after more than 4000 posts we still didn’t reach a conclusion.

Everyday passes by, the chances us getting anything back cuts into half and eventually he will use this money to defend himself in court while us investors get nothing, we are doing exactly what they want. Haven’t you notice that we are literally talking to ourselves with zero interaction from the ppl running this ponzi?

Take the purposed offer but in a real stable coin like DAI or USDT before it’s too late and later on you could do whatever you like, better than being divided and ending-up with absolutely nothing. We all experienced loss somehow and now it’s time for us to be united before it’s too late.

LUNA, UST and the entire eco system is long gone now and it’s too late to do anything about it, he can’t buy the excess LUNA, he can’t stablize UST and he can’t fork the network. Also, anyone buying LUNA or UST now calling for coins burn and hoping for 1000x pump despite what they’re saying, deep inside they know they’re gambling and this money is lost forever and I have mentioned the same yesterday.

1 Like

Funny how Do Kwon is normally posting to twitter 10+ times a day and now its been radio silence for over 24 hours now…

2 Likes

Dear Do Kwan,

I have been a adopter and supporter of the Terra ECO system for 4 months. To the point I had so much confidence and commitment I invested my life savings into the Terra Eco system in the form of UST on Earn. At the point at which the depeg started for UST, I decided that in order to preserve my wealth to move my UST from Anchor onto an exchange. At the point that UST depeg fell to 0.7, and to mitigate some risk I sold 10% of my UST… the remaining balance now sits in an exchange. At the time of the depeg my money was on anchor… so how will this play out? Do we need to move whatever UST we have back to our terra wallets? Please provide clear guidance, I am not a speculator on UST buying the “dip” to profit, I just want to recoupe my losses… thanks

1 Like

I say, no rush let it take as long as it needs to

Hi everyone. I have an alternative propsoal to the fatman proposal to payout UST at $1. This one doesn’t rob from people who bought UST after the depeg - no theft in it. Let me know what you think - Repegging UST plan