Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

I held Ust on Anchor when depegging started I bought Luna on Osmosis and transferred to Binance and keep Luna there. I don’t want to end up with zero or fall into the 10% category. I lost big money

I try help bought Terra at 1.10, 0.08, 0.10…virtually buying all the way down.
Your proposal mean I can only receive 10% of my holding, by the way most holding before the shut down is still in exchange wallet, can’t be move.

Also on compensation UST is the main reason the price of LUNA goes in Trillion, while UST not in Trillion, LUNA is, in computing compensation, how do you computing this?

2 Likes

do kon should personally swap 1gram of coke for 300 luna

wtf is this

No one will ever trust the peg again. The algo stablecoin narrative is over.

1 Like

how feasible would a solution like this be? I agree with preserving the L1 and incentivizing builders/users to come to the ecosystem. Redistribution is going to be a nightmare and can you redistribute value ad-hoc like this? It adds an argument for centralization as well as that people who purchased luna between the de-peg and halt were lead to believe that 1 Luna always = 1 Luna.

What about people who sell ust for 0.33 or 0.50 when it has been crash ?
I bought 500 000 ust last month, i sold for 0.50 so 250 000 usd lose

2 Likes

Never invest money you can’t afford to lose. Period.

UST holders should have a choice between going with this plan or getting whatever collateral is left divided by them. They didn’t sign up for new equity on a chain, and many do not want to own a coin. What would be the expected valuation for each UST owned? $0.10?

As “debt” of the system, they should be made prioritized to be reimbursed as close to the $1 peg as possible with the remaining collateral. They held on to the end trusting the team and should be made equal as much as possible to those who bailed at $0.90 the first day or $0.8 the second, $0.7 the third. Even news of this would make arbers step in and buy UST, providing people exit liquidity before this comes to fruition.

3 Likes

Please I don’t want to make any more mistake, I have left only 15k USDT OUT OF 315k UST I exchanged it last night when just was at 5 cent. Please if I will buy back again UST I will be refunded 40% ? i have all this money on Kucoin. Please respond me let me know what to do! this is all i have left. I dont want make mistake again

1 Like

Same as current plan, the 10% can be allocated there. They can also adjust it. My point is that UST holders and Luna holders are not the same and should not be rewarded in the same manner, as that will create tensions and prevent any possible recovery for Luna.

2 Likes

I agree

Luna holders will include LUNA inside Astroport, Prism, Mars, etc.?

2 Likes

This.

Well said. I don’t care about another of your shitcoins mr Do.

I dont agree, bought in 1k at 60 usd trying to do my best for luna (and ofcourse buying the dip) and i lost it all. According to this prop, i can f myself and we should rewards people that got out on time

1 Like

Exactly, I lost 15K+ USD because I removed the so called stablecoin UST from anchor into Binance to sell at a loss
(0.42 each) or risk losing even more…

I want my loss back. This should always be $1.

I have been staking UST for months!!!

Won’t everyone just sell the new coins they receive, the moment it goes live, to recover some losses?

Fair Proposal!

Thanks man

Really appreciate it

You thought about botb parties
Early adopters and investors who bought at 1 0.5 0.1 and hodled 99.9%

Thess are the real supporters

Move on with your plan
The bright thing now we got bigger community

Brother stay strong. How can the community help you out?

People have already killed themselves around the world because of this, no snapshot can restore that.

1 Like