i was spending more money on luna even yesterday evening

i do not negotiate with terrorists
you have to pay big price, it is only your fault

luna was not shitcoin if not yours decision, not mine
also i was not aware of printing luna in trilions last night wich is scam to me

one thing i know sooner or later you will pay for that
some people have nothing to lose and justice needs to be served

1 Like
  1. You mentioned community but your plan shows us this whole Tera Ecosystem is just a little kingdom for dokwon.
  2. Your ‘Call to action’ part is terribly unreasonable, and all your sentences are so unclear about what you implied. I think you mean it to change your position easily, am I wrong?
  3. How can it be reasonable to distribute the tokens to ‘holders have been holding to the end’ than the ‘long time holders’ before this crisis? For making the most loyal community? LOL Are you kind of crypto-Fascist?
  4. Yes, we made a mistake to believe your stupid algorithm which does not care about the users at all. Yes, there are no easy answers, but I think your answer is just a C- answer… Please think more and get back with improvements.
  5. You are not a forerunner. You are just a selfish fraud who is even not smart at all. You just trying to build your castle again whit other’s money once again! Sooooo similar to the Ponzi game isn’t it? Please kept think about what you have done, stop pretending to be a victim, and come up with a proper solution.
1 Like

Many people did anticipate the bank run. Do is too fucking arrogant to listen. Fucking shit collapsed due to his ego.

4 Likes

I bought just today on binance should I also be able to get the V2 luna back on behalf of my current luna? or it’ll be worth nothing

Please explain better…

I had lunax deposited into edgeprotocol and bLuna deposited into anchor.

Will i receive my part, or it will go to edgeprotocol/anchor address?

Looks like lot of Do Kwon’s money and their investors and validators is locked in UST. Is that why a whopping share of 40 percent for them? So if people buy LUNA on exchange after halt it is not their fault that you halted the chain. Why should they be not compensated. Not a good proposal.

3 Likes

I suggest to do a mix with [Proposal] Tiered repayment: airdrop USDC/USDT to small UST holders on Terra

Repay who want exit who held UST until the end, hoping for the repeg, and with the other funds implement your proposal to restart Terra blockchain.
I think there are a lot of common people that just want their funds back as their investment as bank debt

2 Likes

I had 42k in aUST on anchor protocol before the depegging. I had it for over 6 months so I was pretty happy. I held it till Wednesday morning when UST deeped below 0.40. I made a very hard decision to move it all to binance and converted it to UST. Then in seconds it went down to 0.28 I sold in panic as this was my life savings. It went up to 0.70 again and I couldn’t sleep anymore and concentrate at work, depressed and anxious. So after seen the tweeters I truly believed we wouId manage to get it back so bought it back on Thursday night as it deeped to 0.30 again. But then it just went straight down to 0.10 this Friday. So practically I lost everything. Do you think I will be entitled to anything? What should I do? Did I miss it?

2 Likes

Bir düzeltme yapılması gerek yoksa mahkeme tarafından yargı başlayacak

I bought just today on binance should I also be able to get the V2 luna back on behalf of my current luna? or it’ll be worth nothing

Please share Twitter accounts of the ones who anticipated it? I want to follow them XD

There should be no airdrop to buyers after the unpegging. That’s plain wrong.

Also transparency about lfg warchest Call

3 Likes

Agree, completely

you are one son of a bitch , who has no regrets not even an apology for screwing up on people’s wealth and belief in project . Where is all the money from VC 's and reserves ? What will you personally do for your harm to people and ecosystem ? We dont need your dump ideas anymore.

7 Likes

Shorters wouldn’t be holders now would they.

Hi,

So the money i had in anchor is classed as bLUNA in a contract right?

thanks in advance for clarifying

Agree with this modification!

1 Like

Please I don’t want to make any more mistake, I have left only 15k USDT OUT OF 315k UST I exchanged it last night when just was at 5 cent. Please if I will buy back again UST I will be refunded? On Kucoin? PLEASE ITS VERY IMPORTANT Please i need clarification about it.

Do you accept that UST has failed? Ok, let’s forget UST and Rebuild LUNA!
Many of those who had LUNA at deppeging time, sold their LUNA. Are they loyal to the community?

Instead of trying to peg UST, first, buy back LUNA and burn whatever you buy to increase its value.
I think you’ve started to sell it in much higher prices like 2$.

Stop trading and offering UST. Take a snapshot of all the UST holders (In the wallets and all the excahnges and DeFi platforms). Give them the equivalent amount of LUNA instead of their UST. (By the way, if you say that all the UST holders will receive 1$ of LUNA instead of 1 UST, there would be high demand for UST till it ends :slight_smile: )

Take a snapshot of the lat time that you tweeted to stay strong, i think Luna price was around 15.
In the time, LUNA price was 4 times lower than what it had to be. For example, Fantom was 1.5 last month and it’s around 0.3 $ now, so what? It happens.

Distribute a reasonable amount of Luna among them. Take a snapshot of the time that you tweeted about minting LUNA to save UST. Distribute a reasonable amount among them as well as they were loyal till that time. (Not only the wallets, but also excahnges! Lots of people even hold on exchanges! )

If you want to work on an algorithmic stable coin, ok do it but do NOT use a coin like LUNA with 80B market cap to keep the price of a risky stable coin with 14B market cap.

Destroy UST and re-brand LUNA after a while.
Also, don’t forget to make friends in the crypto space and partnerships with the big figures!

5 Likes

This is hella crazy, I bought fairly in the dip in small proportion and now what just because yes i might lose my 2M Lunas, yeap crazy and lost of confidence :upside_down_face:

2 Likes