Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Guys I remeber someone that had written back on the the day that chain halted that minting will continue for about 7 days more. I didnt get why but I guess it is a technical thing of the algo. The increase is something like a fade out of the big minting. If anyone knows the technical reason I would also like to listen the explanation.

No one knows what is actually going to happen.

completely adrift

[image]

terra do not need UST!!! we only need new luna!!!

1 Like

and truly absurd as what the community has been screaming for days, is completely ignored. What is this forum for?

5 Likes

Guys Do Kwon will not give you anything, the only hope is to sue him, because there is no other way out! Ребята Do Kwon вам ничего не отдаст, единственная надежда подать на него суд, потому что другого выхода нет!

1 Like

Show your investors that you care, you put in $2 bn and others will come with whatever they have left. We won’t let this go away until every last penny in our pockets is gone.
Don’t choose a cowards path, stand up and fight. We had nothing before Luna, so we aren’t bothered if we loose everything now provided you light the torch!

1 Like

They’re going to fork.

The most loyal thing would be to burn, but here the lack of professionalism is clear, and the little interest of the victims.

3 Likes

This is the best solution by far.Buy the excess tokens of LUNA who still have almost 1.8 billion value,much more than any meme coin and even some stablecoin and go forward.UST was already a failed project as it was no sustainable.Some sold LUNA and UST at the right time and others no.Crypto is a risky investment and you should never put all your eggs in one basket.Many have been transferring token of all stablecoins from one wallet to others…so an old screenshot is the solution?No…By far it is to buy back the maximum of LUNA in circulation from LUNA team,burn them and go ahead with new projects forgetting UST forever.LUNA is one of the best crypto out there and if you do the right thing it will go up again.

Nothing

not good at all

This is the best solution by far.Buy the excess tokens of LUNA who still have almost 1.8 billion value,much more than any meme coin and even some stablecoin and go forward.UST was already a failed project as it was no sustainable.Some sold LUNA and UST at the right time and others no.Crypto is a risky investment and you should never put all your eggs in one basket.Many have been transferring token of all stablecoins from one wallet to others…so an old screenshot is the solution?No…By far it is to buy back the maximum of LUNA in circulation from LUNA team,burn them and go ahead with new projects forgetting UST forever.LUNA is one of the best crypto out there and if you do the right thing it will go up again.

UST holders put your UST into Spectrum Protocol, nothing to lose now, Do Kwon does not care

ATTENTION REAL PROPOSAL
Pay each holder what their token cost and multiply by percentages according to the value at which each token was purchased
Example;

20 LUNA X $100
=2000$
+200%=4000$

200 LUNA x 1.3$ =260$ +25%=325$

20000 LUNA X 0.003$= 60$
+2.5%= 61.5$

Please share

2 Likes

The five stages of grief model (or the Kübler-Ross model ) states that those experiencing grief go through a series of five emotions: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Feel free to go through my previous posts, I have tried to wake ppl up but unfornatelly the herd will always look for a fake leader (Do Kwon, CZ Binance, Elon Musk, put any other person who can’t care any less). The only person who actually care about you is YOU, anyone else is trying to get a piece of you, the entire Terra eco system was a large-scale p o n z i scheme and if you missed this one don’t worry v2 is coming to a block-chain near you. #Terra is more than $UST

My advice is to take care of yourself and understand that if you are not learning, you are not growing although it sucks that some lessons cost way too much, stay safe everyone.

3 Likes

We are all doomed, do kwoon really want to fork to terra 2.0 and don’t want to hear to even try to listen to another proposal.

All the BTC reserve is already gone we only have 313BTC left.

The sec is already putting it noise in this , I hope they will find something fishy and show these people what is to play with people’s lives.

Terra USD is at ~10 cents.
Do a reverse split of 10:1.
There you go Terra USD is at $1

sorry thats not how markets work. 1 luna is 1 luna no matter how much or little you paid. if you believe in luna buy now while its cheap…

2 Likes

So after reading most if comments from this forum and those spamming the devs its just the same old
i lost x amount i need to go x myself becuase reasons you actually make me sick i really don’t think you understand how volatile crypto is maybe google it? or even better whatever you have left just sell and move on shit happens in life if you lost x amount in crypto who’s fault is that? no one really forced you gamble whatever saving you had you did this knowing either you was going to get your more money or lose it all… sigh Moving on as it stands i have been buying the dip currently sitting on around 1.4 million in luna thinking of getting more also for those who are asking for a burn i totally agree with you waaaay to much in circulation at the moment

1 Like