Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

DO looks good for what he got on his hands.

Has someone forced you to put 8k into a coin that was in a free fall?

[Proposal] People holding #UST want their money back, not a worthless forked token, they had money they want money, so the plan must be:

-Compasate #ust holders with money from the reserves prioritising small wallets(including the hidden btc)

-Fork luna and airdrop it to the previous holders qnd those who didn’t get fully refunded!

What are you writing without understanding the essence!!! Not to zero!!! This is a fraud!!! I understand if it fell from a hundred dollars to one dollar, that’s another matter !!! But not to zero! Ты что пишешь не понимая суть!!! Не до ноля же!!! Это мошенничество!!! Я понимаю если бы она со сто долларов упала до одного долларов, это другое дело!!! Но не до нуля же!!!

I believed in LUNA and for me was the one of the best ecosystems out there, specially because it had a commercial link to TMON (Korea’s leading e-commerce unicorn).

I got in when it was 6 usd on binance and left it there growing. Of course all investments have a level of risk but going from 120 to 0 in little more time than 2 weeks is hard to believe for a proper project.
I pretty much lost 20.000 usd which is was not much but it did send me back to stage 0 on my investments in this new tech called we all believe (crypto).

I really hope there will be a plan to refund people like me and re-establish LUNA as a promising project it has been.

%40 0,0001 dont give it…tak his in your lips

It is like he literally didn’t read any of the suggestions. Your plan sucks.

Lmao//

2 Likes

HOW DO KWON CAN WIN:

1. Raise $2 billion VC funding
  2. Quietly buy $LUNA
  3. Burn most
  4. Easily repay VC’s as $LUNA and $UST prices increase
  5. Do the updates you want for security, better stablecoin etc, but on CURRENT chain w/ repegged $UST
  6. Become a god, loved by the masses
2 Likes

Greetings! I used the pool on Beethoven, and on the night of May 10th, I entered the UST “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Decentralized Dollar” after which I received a big minus of my contribution in the morning. Is it possible to receive metamask-fantom-ust compensation?

Of course all investments have a level of risk.his is not risk.cz and do know collaboratively scammed.binance just busd?why not usdt?

That wouldn’t fly w/ any original hodler…they’d lose 90% and then more cuz that reverse split price ain’t gonna hold…lol

yeah they can burn until zero supply and refund 200% ur money, simple u just call / report nine one one.
dont waste ur time make proposal, new post, etc.
who u ? they not listening u…

some people lost their lives. They are in a psychological depression. Same for me. Give back 4/1 of our losses.

disagree with this distribution

your mather’s dont love you luna team…

1 Like

plenty of people tried to support the project by buying the dip. ur buddy didn’t have to explain how to destroy luna in a tweet or mislead investors into buying the dip by talking about how impenetrable it was. I would argue buying the dip , should have been rewarded like those that held through the chaos, which is contrary to those that sold prior to the attack and after the attack.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve deposited 37000 LUNA worth 9000$ on an exchange and it has not arrived yet. The withdrawal was successful on the txid, the address and memo were correct.
So the problem comes from the exchange, they froze the deposit and I lost 9k because of that. Can someone advise on what I can do ?

Do you want your money back?
Then you need to vote YES to these two

Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction

4 Likes

I don’t know how many VCs you know but I don’t reckon many of them cue up 2Bn of highly risky investment dollars in order to get 2Bn back.