Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

1. Don’t worry, no matter who you compensate, everyone here makes a choice. Holders of UST say it should be a stablecoin. But you can put USD or USDT USDC. If you put UST, that’s your choice. The same goes for people who buy Luna, it’s your choice and you are responsible for your choice.
  2. Wake up, now Terra can’t pay anyone, keep arguing that it will only destroy Terra.
  3. Terra, you just have to fight, let UST and Luna get back on their feet, the road is in front of you, this is everyone’s redemption, and Terra’s redemption.

Can you rephrase. I do not understand your writing.

1 Like

Dear Do
At Binance, I spent all my assets buying UST many times with UST price higher than 1$ because I thought it was a stablecoin on 16th - 20th April

But I sold out all on 13th May for $0.098 on and lost more than 91% of all my assets.
I hope you will interact with binace to distribute to people who bought UST before UST price dumped.
I have nothing left, depressed and want to end my life after losing that money.

Preliminary vote on revival V2 plan

2 Likes

Where can I see the coinage? Give a link, please!

I think Do Kwon should distribute for UST Holder before DEPPEG

1 Like

Mr Kwon why did you help collude to destroy Luna? Why are you pretending to try to recover it when you are a part of its demise? The BTC that could help support Luna you spent to help your whale friend? Can we see the crypto you sold to try to help Luna? Proper proof of transactions etc would be nice, but i am sure they dont exist. You are in crime up to your ears and busy now forking or F*cking whats left. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Looks like most of us are against the fork, and more for the BURN, lets BURN the excess tokens we can do this we are a huge community!

2 Likes

In this plan - “pas” I’m afraid.

Mais je ne crois pas ce plan arrivera.

You’re right but the reason people put it in UST instead of USD or another stablecoin was surely the (ludicrous) 20% interest rate.

If there’s one lesson to learn from this, stable and 20% do not go together.

1 Like

90% of the community supports a burn, if you even spent a second reading the comments you would know that.

You can’t just create a new project Everytime you fail.

If you don’t burn Luna then Luna will burn.
#burnluna

2 Likes

best option and burning and suplay reduction is vital implement this , not fork

Why not instead of a hard fork you propose a soft fork with retro compatibility… Is that possible? If that is the case probably Luna classic could be burned through time through some mechanisms and those projects in the terra community could be able to choose what network (classic or V2) want to use.
What are your thoughts @dokwon ?

1 Like

He is going to answer you right now for sure

Is that sarcasm? Really… My question is legit and as the post says he is willing to hear/read proposals… so why not try to ask him directly?

1 Like

anything that undermines the free market is unethical, and will destroy faith in crypto in general.

1 Like

Staking users are real Lunatic! Aiming for a cat bounce on a plummet chart is a gamble. (It’s impossible to save them.) And At this point, incineration has no meaning, Luna Foundation and Staking Real Lunatic cannot be revive either. It is meaningless because only It is meaningless because Ultra low price buyers only person benefit. The winners right now are those who bought the bottom(0.0000012-) and sold at .00059 (x500)

Pretty sure he read all the 5473 answers in the 1h he spent online recently

Ok, so give me a like in the prev comment to get more visibility :wink:

fatman asks:

• How can you possibly propose giving 40% to old LUNA holders and 10% to new holders? How is that at all commensurate considering new holders got billions/trillions of LUNA tokens at less than pennies on the dollar?

Fatman, for someone who is so active in this discussion, it amazes me that you even have to ask. It makes me think youre a shill.

the answer to the question you ask is this: Because this is how trading works. People who bought one bitcoin own one bitcoin, whether it was bought at $1.00 or $60000.00. Same with luna. Lets stop the sillyness.

4 Likes