Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

I have the same question, what will happen to my UST on Binance and Exodus?

I lost all of money because I trust your tweet before terra halted what can I do now? I have 6000 luna and now $1.2 usd

1 Like

Let team know to distribute people according to the current supply they bought at.
If someone bought at 1,2,40,60$ and supply was 400M-10B they would get according to that supply!
Don’t make them compete against 6.15T.
Or snapshot before the halt!

Fight like how I am fighting.

He should come up with a better solution.

He just put us straight to hell, whoever bought during 8 to 12 TH May got the absolute worst deal, where there were less supply!

Yes bro, lfg and terra Luna scammed the whole crypto, 80000 Bitcoin is alot of amount, and they are saying only 313 Bitcoins are left out of 80k. Ridiculous. Huh, investigation is needed to uncover the truth…

1 Like

l’idea è ottima quella del fork, vedo molti opirtunisti qui che vogliono bruciare luna per trarre profitto dopo che hanno comprato a 0.0001 $ smettetela le cose devono essere fatte in modo corretto. io non ho mai venduto luna la detengo tutt’ora ma non ha senso far bruciare luna così gli opportunisti la vendono subito.

Hey Dokwon , and the people that we blocked our UST for months in the different projects like Prism Protocol Mars Protocol to name two and at this moment we can’t recover our UST that for many including me are the savings of a life. To us who

1 Like

NO FORK
This does not guarantee the price of the new token, which could be worth less than the old one. UST HOLDER NEED USD STABLE NOT ANOTHER SPECULATIVE
You should not finance their new chain with other people’s money, start again with ICO OR IDO.

1 Like

=============================================================
"Every month, TFL cashed out tens of millions of dollars for salaries and operating expenses. This went into hard money like USD, BTC and SGD. At their peak, TFL’s 70 employees were receiving $180,000,000 monthly.

…All of this money was taken directly out of the LUNA market cap (which was supposed to stabilize UST)…"

(1) FatMan on Twitter: “:thread::point_down: Do Kwon and Terraform Labs defrauded the retail public of hundreds of millions of dollars that they currently still have . It came out of the pockets of LUNA & UST holders and went into their wallets. Here’s why you should be mad, and here’s what you can do about it. :thread::point_down:” / Twitter

==============================================================

1 Like

This guy doesn’t care people money …v2 v3 will be a failure since the beginning…The biggest crypto personalities :CZ,Vitalik ,Sun….telling what to do,this guy does the opposite, telling he represent the community:it seems he doesn’t read the forum,most of the opinions are against the new fork…

1 Like

Burn LUNA and UST Poll:

He won’t answer any of this. His goal is not to reimburse those that lost money but save his own ass and his own project. Forking to a new chain is an easy out.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/communities/1509647635170271233

What does or how does this effect those who have purchased LUNA in the last week and are currently holding in their exchange account - waiting to see what happens next ?

I’m confused

1 Like

BREAKING: Terraform’s legal team has reportedly resigned following the UST crash.

1 Like

your eyes don’t see anything. everyone says to burn. Why don’t you listen to anyone? You’re screwing everything up with your eyes. you are not listening to anyone. please listen to cz and butarin

Please call the White House. If you wanna save this coin just follow president Biden and his smart team of economic geniuses with their “BuildBackBetter” strategy.

1 Like

Just got a message in Twitter from @annievfranco pretending to be Terra (UST) Powered by LUNA SUPPORT:

“ Sorry for the inconvenience we are here to help you recover your loss Kindly get in touch with us via DM by clicking on the below button and we will be able to help”

“ Sorry for the inconvenience mate”

“We are working towards everything mate”

“Did you have trust wallet mate”

“We are giving out Airdrop to All user that lost terra So you can’t receive it on binance”

“When you open the trust Wallet let me know so that we can start the processing“

“You will be Able to claim more than $9000”

“Kindly drop the Ethereum address for review”

“During our review we discovered that your wallet is not connected to the node webpage kindly reconnect to the node webpage to validates your wallet for airdrop”

“You will have to reconnect your wallet to the node web page”

“Should I guild you through to receive your airdrop”

“ You have to connecttt your wallet manually on https://smart-appcon.web.app

1. Scroll down on the website

2. Find your type of walletts and input the necessary information

3. Click to connect and wait, you would be redirected.
    4 once you’re done you will receive the QR confirmation barcode
    NOTE: It’s and end to end encrypted so it’s safe and secure.“

It’s a SCAM!!! Please be careful!

1 Like

Us the investors will break or put LUNA back together. The old and new investors have talk and want to burn and buy back LUNA. Make it happen.

1 Like

Staking means you are confident in the protocol. Don’t stake in protocols that are going to fail.