Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

What if i am holding some lunain webull ? Before the halt can i still get some luna from the fork ?

1 Like

exactly. he tweet says it all. maybe sell it as an NFT
Do Kwon tweet

Team Terra, your stupidity leaves me speechless,

Your Twitter are nonsense,

You are trying to convince everyone that Luna2 is better because there is no stablecoin pegged,

You also arrogantly think that value is the algorithm, build a new Luna2 blockchain,

There is new value in rolling out new algorithms. This is a big mistake. Value = market confidence. If the market has no confidence in you, you are worthless.

You have two children named UST and Luna. Because of your carelessness, you got them into a car accident together and were seriously injured in the intensive care unit. Then, as soon as you come out, tell everyone that if you don’t save them, even if you do, they are still disabled, they fail, they are useless, and there is no need to save them.

Please look forward to it. You will give birth to a new, whole, healthy child for everyone. As such a father, would anyone want to follow you? ??

What is the value of the new Luna2, please tell us, that will allow you to ignore any comments and insist on creating a new Terra 2 because it is in your greater good? …naively thinking that Luna2 could create a second $10 billion market?

As an investor who has maintained the habit of reading all the year round and has been in and out of the stock market for 30 years,

I have to tell you, it’s as stupid as a kid who loses a game and yells to start over, and if you do, no one will ever want to play with you again.

You have to understand that, win or lose, you can only accept that this is how capital markets work.

This is not a game. Capital markets all over the world know that they cannot start all over again, they can only move on. Backtracking will just crash the whole market, because as long as someone can backtrack, the transaction is no longer valuable, the rights are valuable, and you have the highest authority. , dozens of people can play Luna2 Game together, but there will be no capital willing to play with you, because you are just a joke.

Don’t blame people who buy cheap now. In the current market, everyone can buy millions of Luna with thousands of USDT. Everyone has a fair chance to trade. The vultures that came have already left, and those who came in are the key to propping up LUNA. Like the last line of defense that saves lives, think for yourself. If they don’t come in, your Luna will get lost today, it’s not even worth 0.0000000000001, everyone is an investor, there is no need to quarrel with each other, because you also have the right to buy, dare you?

If the Terra team doesn’t even have such wisdom, then I can only say a word for my loss, and once again prove that the operator’s IQ really proves its value again, I accept it! !

The same goes for holders or pledgers of UST. If you came for 20%, you are now paying for your greed. Some say he doesn’t know 20%. It’s your own responsibility to go where to be safe, don’t be like a kid who can’t afford to lose, if you believe, if you fail, you are wrong! ! !

I know this post is sure to offend a lot of people, but it doesn’t help that everyone speaks for their own good, I’m just telling the truth so people can now see what to do!

Instead of being like a president who lost Afghanistan, clamoring to go back in time, or build a new Afghanistan elsewhere?

Will anyone follow you? … Terra2 will be the laughing stock!

Terra’s only chance now is to try to rescue UST and Luna. Whether it’s decoupling, taxation, or bringing in strategic investors, there are many ways and a lot of discussion. You don’t even want to try. I am speechless at your stupidity.

You only know math and programming? Don’t understand market psychology? ? …are you kidding me? …people who do not understand the operation of capital … are regarded as geniuses, who have created such a big ecology and are doomed to fail! …I can’t stop you from giving up UST and Luna to create Terra2, it will fail, we’ll see!

Sorry, Google translated the text, but it should be understandable, sorry!

8 Likes

Two options:

1. 3% tax for burn and 3% tax to return money to snapshot taken before depeg proportional to their holdings
  2. Transfer 1000 times the tokens to the wallets before depeg (which is 10-100 times less then the crash price and let it rise 10-100 times over next months (which will happen after the announcement)
2 Likes

or create another LUNA and lose the confidence of more than 90% holders once again. In that case RIP LUNA

1 Like

I do agree. Hence, to avoid this thing ever happen so easily in the future. UST should be fairly distributed. So it wont make the price plumming so fast when the selling pressure come.

1 Like

I, along with many people I know, invested a significant portion of our life savings in UST thinking that it was a stable coin. Call us stupid, call us ill-informed, but we were the more conservative ones who preferred stablecoins over regular cryptos, unfortunately thinking our money was relatively safe in UST. With the de-peg, our lives have been destroyed.

Please compensate the retail investors who are victims of this situation, rather than running away to create another fork. How can you sleep at night knowing that you’ve hurt the lives of so many? The funds you have left will make a big difference to low level UST holders. Please save us.

2 Likes

MY PROPOSAL!!!

It’s going to take forever to burn the 6T

So…

What do you guys think of,

We Fork…

All Luna holders get the same number of tokens they currently hold. They roll over to v2. Like when normal chains fork. Take bitcoin for example. When it forked all users got the same amount of coins. This way it’s fair. This way it gains value. New Luna token should have no more then a max circulating supply of 6.5billion tokens(it could even be less then that).

We start raising money. Then we can do other things aswell.

(PAY BACK UST HOLDERS, CREATE A COLLATERALIZED STABLE COIN, etc.)

Just a thought.

thx sunny

You are forgetting the people that tried saving luna prior to the network halt to cater to degens that were draining the project all day. The people that tried helping need to be treated better than the degen that received millions for 30 dollars.

Hi @EdKraftman ,

Thank you for all your support - the proposal 1597 - Proposed Recovery Plan (Proposal 1597), in response to the comment that the proposal is taken from, is now formally open for voting. For some reason it is not showing in Terra Station > Governance > Voting, but I have a support ticket in for that.

The link to vote (if you would like) is here:

I hope you are having a great day :slight_smile:

Totally agree

Get CZ as partner. He has cash and can help now, later he will sell.and get back.his.money with interest.
Luna and ust needs some changes but the quality is high so save them. No fork.
Call cz!

2 Likes

Did you guys read this?

5 Likes

OMG. Just as we expected.

1 Like

20% post attack,… it should be 5% post attack and 25% pre-attack… you should pay more respect for people who lost their life savings in a stablecoin… MAN… in a stablecoin!!

1 Like

Busd 34k luna coin was now 10k

This puts in the same basket people purchasing UST at 0,90$ (in the earlier phases of the de-peg event, as a support for the stressed UST burring process) and people who speculated and bought UST at 0,1$ from desperate seller.
This does not seem fair in any way, and I think different snapshots should be taken at different times, and weighted for the average price of the day.

Has this been discussed/updated elsewhere? Can I have a link to the discussion, if I missed it?

Yeah, it’s already out in the Korean news media.

I have a link here if you wanna read.
http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0300&key=20220518.99099005451

Just use google translate.

It turns out. Don’t listen to the voice of the community. Still go your own way. Make a fork decision and give you worthless money. What is the meaning of bifurcation? I think forked Luna can still be the same as before. impossible. Because you lost trust. Luna is worthless. No one will buy a new Luna. Because of a bifurcation. There will be the next bifurcation. Luna has been abandoned… Bifurcation is not desirable. Only burning. Remove the UST hook and casting mechanism from the Luna contract. This is the right choice. Get Luna out of trouble. To make up for the holders of UST. Because now the market has a high consensus on Luna. However, this is only for Luna. Not UST. There is so much consensus. Luna will get better soon. This is the best way. You need to find out the cause of illness. Then treatment. Instead of directly labeling death. Then give up Luna.

2 Likes