Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

What should be the price of Terra 2.0? Lossed all the money by buying the dip…But still believe in Do Kwon. Hope Terra 2.0 will be a great success

I am ashamed for the image of your company.
I’m ashamed for the image you are conveying to the world, and especially to the newcomers in the crypto.
I am ashamed when I see that in a project where governance is at the center of the decisions, and which represents a form of democracy unequalled that no other system can boast, you could also falsify in one way or another the vote.
In the end it will only serve to take from the poorest people to serve your interests.
If this vote passes, you will forever embody the worst shame the crypto world has ever known in its history both for your strategic mistakes on ust and luna, but also in its conclusion with a rigged vote that means nothing.

3 Likes

This plan is much better than the second one which is being voted on.

Would it be possible to make a vote to choose between the two?

1 Like

hello from Ukraine
What will happen to those who bought the coin on the exchanges?
I bought on Binance at different prices starting from $65 and up to $0.20 without suspecting an attack
At a price of 0.001 I did not buy

Why is there no information about this

I already wrote earlier that I am ready to burn some of the coins or exchange for another token that in the future it will rise in price and I will be able to return most of the money spent

2 Likes

Hope South Korea puts Kwon in jail for life and takes his money to repay those he scammed.

7 Likes

Why did you tell you will help people who bought >1$ here, and in the final plan you completely forget them ?

1 Like

The crash was not a sc*m. But now they are overriding blockchain governance, they are locking governance and saying only people who bought before a certain date are allowed to vote on proposals, they are deleting proposals. THAT is a sc*m, THAT is stealing money.

Fact is the previous governors crashed the chain and the protocol has rightfully taken away their ability to vote. They didn’t like that so they took it back by force. Centralized chain.

4 Likes

The crash was 100% a sc@m and perpetrated by Kwon himself. He was irresponsible with the funds he promised to protect and grow for the people he fleeced via Twitter and Discord. This is a 100%sc@m

5 Likes

Guys time to move on, check mintme com mintme and scalaproject io XLA, between the 2 projects they cover everything…still very undervalued…

Guys, whatever the Luna Foundation Guard have will all go to the Korean Government. The fork will have no trading volume except sells

%burning fee through trades

2 Likes

He won’t return your money if he will go to jail :wink:

I’m not going to move on and allow to take all my savings for nothing while UST was promised to be stable coin equal to $1 !!!

1 Like

fee 3% in all transactions until max supply is X , half goes to burning adress half goes to a fund to be paid to ust holders before depeg. You can still do the “fork”,if you want and give the airdroip to all the holders on wallets or exchanges . keeping the 2 chains…

Same thing happened with me bought since 40until now…all in binance,what will happen?

So what does this mean?

• Post-attack LUNA holders: 10%
    • Staking derivatives included
    • 15% unlocked at genesis; 85% vested over 2 years thereafter with 6 month cliff
      10% of what exactly?
      10% of my current token amount?
      10% of my fiat investment?
      Can anyone enlighten me please?

It’s gonna end like this. Fork will be done and all the people will sell. That’s it. Developenrs will make a bit of money and then go back to work in the terra chain.

Same like Ethereum Classic. Very few people stayed in the fork and they just copied the code.

1 Like

I think it needs to be burnt. The way to do this is to delete 3 zeros from the assets of the shareholders. In other words, the owner of 1 million Coins will have a thousand when the three zeros are deleted. Thus, both an increase in value and coins will be provided for burning. Just like throwing zeros out of money.

1 Like

To prevent such collapses from coins, a gradual selling system should definitely be introduced. For example, the person who buys 100 pieces for 10 usd should be able to withdraw 50% of the money they deposited in the first place (ie 500 usd). This should also apply to the rest of the coins. Thus, it is prevented from selling all at once. It prevents excessive profitability and protects it from damage. Thus, its continuity is ensured. What do you think?

1 Like

I’ll join in every lawsuit. Do Kwon going through with a plan that 90% of real users don’t want isn’t going to make it better for you. Yes, there probably isn’t a good solution, but damn it can’t be much worse than your “Revival Plan” You still have a chance to do the right thing. You need to step down and hand over the keys to someone who is trusted and can inject capital.

If you don’t handle this correctly, you’ll never be able walk outside without being harassed and hated. You’ll have that scarlet letter tattooed on your face the rest of your life.

1 Like