Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Good CZ everyone lost trust in luna because of unfair plan

There are people’s losses right now, did the attack do this too? Investor confidence is lost. marketcap is going down day by day. Is your goal to lower the market cap and buy with all your money? Give an account of 35 billion dollars. or show documents proving that 80k bitcoins were sold…

Even Orion abstained. but now a regulation is a must. People attract millions of dollars every day. The marketcap value is decreasing day by day. shame on you.

1 Like

These tweets are vital evidence against him.

please help us all my luna coins hold in binance wallet, do not lost your life please help us, what can we do?

What about people who bought after 7TH may.

People who bought solely based on your tweets you kicked them out.

You seem to cover us in the first proposal then you are completely ignoring now.

All the people are equal. You are covering the people who bought before 7th May and after 13 may when circulation jumped to trillions.

But what about the people who bought during 8 to 12 may price was still high and supply was 400M to 10 B at max.

You are compensating the people (i am mot against it) who sold that’s why people bought 8 to 12 may because they sold and they are compensating still

And people who bought at 0.1 to 70$ literraly getting nothing because they bought during 8 to 12 may.

IF you want to make it fair then don’t give everyone everything or do it in a fair manner.

Why it’s hard to understand there are three type of groups.

People who bought before the attack
People who bought during the attack (before the last halt)
People who bought and buying after the last halt resume.

So distribute in a fair manner.

You either do snapshot before the last halt.

Or maybe there should be three snapshot.

On 7th May as proposed.
On 12/13Th May (before the halt)
On 27th May as you proposed.

Everyone would be equal in that sense.

Because most of us who bought during 8 to 12 may literally getting nothing

Or fairly distribute people according to the circulation they bought at…

2 Likes

TERRA IS CENTRALIZED if the team is the one making decisions. Who tf in their right mind would want v2? Once its up the only orders you will see are sell orders and people will lose money again.

1.053 / 5.000

Resultados de traducción

We may well accept the idea of ​​creating a new LUNA to start over.

But the way to make the snapshot on 05/27/2022 for the distribution of the tokens is not right The most ideal will be to take a daily screenshot of the LUNA and UST wallets over a period of time.

Let’s say from 05/10/2022 to 06/27/2022 every day a screenshot of these wallets and at the end all the amounts are added and divided by the number of screenshots taken. And according to the amount that comes out, the wallet is rewarded.

In this way we are going to bring more people to the LUNA and UST community to have more capital locked up for another month. Because I believe that a snapshot on 05/27/2022 will raise the price of LUNA and UST, but only at the time of taking the screenshot and then it will drop to $0. And this means killing LUNAC, UST and the community and the new LUNA will have no one to support her in her future. Because what happened to the mother will happen to the daughter.

1 Like

seems like the yes percentage has dropped since yesterday

This should be a wake up call for all other crypto developers to plan ahead for catastrophic failure. Don’t wait until AFTER the crash to decide what the emergency recovery plan will be. Always be prepared with contingency plans for a worse case scenario. Preemptively put forth the proposals and voting so you have an immediate plan of action in place when disaster strikes.

This is ridiculous. Amateurish.

1 Like

twitter.com

Do Kwon :full_moon:

@stablekwon

@AntoineRoncin @AMoneyfest @FatManTerra @cryptothespian @jackdx16 @Sarahparker45 @gregosuri terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

Burning address …There u go

Feedback from the community.

Proposal to fix this:

2 Likes

everybody knows that forking is not viable, i believe even himself.

You cannot just change the name … and expect price to be normalized.

basic of economy, supply demand… too much supply exists now. you need to reduce supply
in order to do that, burning is the only way.

Recent Luna buyers be warned before thinking this is a fair deal:

This proposal will give the May 7th snapshot group 162000x the amount of new tokens per old luna than the may 27th snapshot group.

It might look like the May 27th group are getting around a third of the amount of tokens as the May 7th group, but this isnt true.

May 7th snapshot group:
35% of the 1 billion new tokens will be split among this group of 131 million shares/tokens( the amount of shares that were issued at the time of this snapshot) . This is around 2.5 new luna tokens airdropped for every old luna in this group.

May 27th snapshot group
10% of the 1 billion new tokens will be split among this group of ~6.5 trillion tokens existing at the time of this snapshot. This is around 1 new luna tokens airdropped for every 65000 old luna in this group.

This kind of luna devaluation/dilution of new shareholders wealth is illegal and unethical, would definitely consider joining a classaction should this happen if I were a recent luna buyer.

2 Likes

@Humeszy I’m on the same boat and it’s still not clear, how terra luna will be air-dropped to the existing coinspot exchange holders. Do we need to move the tokens to the terra wallet to be eligible for the air-drop?

I was a huge fan of Do Kwon and the Terra Luna team until this proposal came up.

Forking it is probably one of the worst ideas I’ve seen proposed.

I would rather them shut down the entire operation than to see them create a new coin out of this. It’s ridiculous.

Veto this shit guys.

2 Likes

UyI think it’s fair to have 3 snapshots at 3 times.
1 - Moment before LUNA when attacked.
2 - The time before stopping the LUNA blockchain (May 13). DEX exchanges now pause trading at the price of 0.00005. Because during this time, although the total supply increased, there was no announcement coming buyer.
3 - The time after reopening the blockchain (May 13 - May 27). After reopening there was a lot of buyer and sell back at x50,x100.

If there are only 2 shots as Proposal, it’s not fair to people who don’t know about LUNA’s supply problem and they tried to buy LUNA to avoid further drop in price.

1 Like

@HelloThere I like the proposal and I know it would have passed if the new holders of Luna like myself could vote. There are millions of new holders and none of us can stake and vote. I think we immediately need to have a proposal that allows all holders to vote even if not staked. How could this work. The voting right now is not a true representation of all holders and community. Any ideas how to remedy this?

Luna classic is the real Luna, buy it now while it is cheap…

1 Like

did anybody ever help you? I’m in the same boat as you! (but I had 150K omg)