Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Yes I believe it is that 71 number. But I’m not at home to check figures

thank you for your help

I think this calculator is a bit confusing, you can also use these numbers to calculate yourself:

Terra 2.0 Airdrop Details

Pre-Attack 1 aUST = 0.01827712143 LUNA
Pre-Attack 1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA
Post-Attack 1 USTC = 0.02354800084 LUNA
Post-Attack 1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA

2 Likes

Good share :clap:

Let’s go guys vote on proposal 2975
Burning mechanism to #Lunc ( old Luna)

1 Like

sold my lunav2 coins. but i will keep the luna classic ones.

2 Likes

Terra is looking into this. They admited that holders may have recieved less than they were supposed to. I think I saw that posted on the Terra Twitter account. They are looking into it but no idea what that means or what they plan to do about it.

1 Like

Yes, for holders of certain Luna derivatives at least.

But I feel like we need to remove the links to that terra rarity calculator as it is not official or correct :sweat_smile: was just good for estimating before the official ratios were calculated.

Uploading: 3DF51245-6456-4BE7-99F8-9ADC445B16B9.jpeg…
This time I saw that you yourself decisively hid the post and no one reported spam. Is there anything you want to explain?

Can’t see what that is, but what I can see from your profile is that 3 different moderators have deleted inappropriate messages from you. This forum is for discussing governance proposals, and the moderators are here to keep it tidy and respectful.

1 Like

What are you talking about, you have hidden or deleted most of the ust questions, protests, a lot of posts are in general categories, you ask them to shut up, I will post all your actions on the Chinese forum, you are like dictators Same, what useful thing did you guys do, no, except release v2. Who gave do kwon the right to lock up 70% of investors’ assets? Voting is absurd, validators are in a group discussing with do kwon. They decide everything, it’s insider trading

1 Like

Ok then :woman_shrugging:

PS I am a woman, didn’t appreciate being called a “him” in your telegram post bagging me out :slight_smile: Clearly you haven’t seen my hundreds of posts helping people here.

1 Like

Uploading: 363b17952b19c37c158429904a7ea04.jpg…
I don’t think I said that at TG, but I’m doing an interview and they post everything.

Developers and validators can you hear us? Do Kwon wrote these and those who bought LUNA they are now victims:

14/ Terra’s return to form will be a sight to behold. We’re here to stay. And we’re gonna keep making noise. :full_moon:

https://twitter.com/john_is_whale/status/1534315862215344128?s=21&t=3KYL3JS5h4YxtO_AswAAcg do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna. What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for. Terra Station

New user! <3

when pay me my coinbase cex wrapped luna , the year has passed since home boys halted at 7603700 ?

who is receiving the 75% of the LUNA just been un staked a?

@terra @Rbb786 @Vegas @mc_ust @ek826 @arunadaybasu @FatMan @Clan

That is a question for: TFL aka Luna 2.0 :slight_smile:

Amazing how little you have managed to learn so far.

how do you know what i have learned what i haven’t?

your a bit arrogant for a scammer enlighten me.

mirrors and wormholes have been blinding me for a year :rofl:

Well, let us see.
A totally random troll shows up one day. Doesn’t have a clue about what has happened for better part of the year.

Missed Wormhole shuttering deadline of 31st of Jan.
Keeps spamming his nonsense on Agora and everywhere else. Has no idea that original contracts by LFG/Kwon/Terra Luna are not part of Terra Classic.

Accuses random folks of scamming and generally acts like a clown from the moon.

Do let me know if you need any more education on how to read Agora proposals or if you like to know where to find TFL contacts.
But…If you have managed to Google up last years TFL airdrop guide - maybe connect the two pieces together and take a hint.

So this might be still bit foggy for you, but hope it helps in raising your awareness. I doubt it does much for your intelligence.

1 Like