Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

I also lost $240K when selling UST for a massive loss. So I like your proposal, take snapshot before depeg. I held on bc of the promise and when all became silent I panic sold … wonder if I should buy my UST back so I can recoup maybe 40 cents on the dollar?

I think consideration should also be given to UST “stablecoin” holders who were left with little choice but to sell their dollars at a significant loss

2 Likes

Based on this: Every wallet needs to be combed for transfers and sells. Anybody who sold Proved to have lost faith in the project and should not be rewarded for lack of patience. They left with their chips.

Any new buyers shouldn’t be punished. If you bought BTC at 60k and now it’s 28, that’s how this works. Nothing is certain. It’s all risk and the newest buyers were actually the ones willing to lose it all in hopes that the project would continue.

With that said, holders that did not sell at all* from before depeg should be compensated the most and I’m not one of them. They are the strongest.

I don’t think any of this is the best option though. I would negotiate with several entities about a buyout or new stable coin.

I hope all your families are safe. This is a rollercoaster.

1 Like

I agree, I put lots of thousands into Luna in downfall. Which evaporated but also had UST in anchor that I converted to Luna at a rate of $6 dollar per Luna. I seriously expect a restoration of funds not being put aside becuz I supported resistance downwards. There should be a more balanced solution everyone lost money let’s share the pain more equally. Also uncertainty of luna on CEX and OTC’s books makes me worry about my luna I own.

1 Like

What about mirror asset owner like me? It is not ust, but ust priced

Yep you won’t get anything if its after the halt

1 Like

I hope that bluna stakers in anchor will also be included in this, we are still luna holders and probably got rekt the most

What will happens if we sold our Lunas do we still get compensated ? Is the snapshot still valid .
If anyone can answer this

Anyone holding before the first delist should be compensated… but it will be those who bailed.

3000 UST was unlocked today and I sold it for 0.13. My loss is $2600. Now that this money has not disappeared, who pocketed 2600 dollars? :slight_smile:

1 Like

you can actually make quite a bit more its currently trading 0.14.

The halt was 2days ago roughly ?

THIS IS SO TRUE! Snapshot before depeg is the only way, otherwise only speculators are rewarded. True UST supporters who are holding till now should receive 100% back.

binance will get the airdrop and can distribute to luna holders on their platform. The proposal does not exclude exchange wallets.

I was holding aUST on Anchor and held it for 2days after the deppeging event. I was trusting the ecosystem. I dont think it would be fair for me to not receive any token. Please take a snapshot before the depegging event to consider people that were holding UST/aUST at that time. Please I lost all of my savings and still holding UST with a hope that I can still recover something.

1- I was staking on Anchor (45k aUST) during the depegging event.
2- After 2 days I panicked sold it when it was $0.27 (over 70% loss) before the network upgrade.
3- Then I bought UST back at $0.28 hoping that you @dokwon would come back with a plan to restore the peg.
4- Now the UST value is c$0.10. Hoping you can come to a fair plan for me too! I dont mind leaving the token staked for a long time in order to recovery my losses.

2 Likes

It’s so unfair! Especially as we bought and held the tokens knowing we may never see our money again. And what is wrong with seeing the potential when others are offloading the coin? Not nice.
I actually expected the old holders to go and buy the dip to save the coin. We did.

2 Likes

I bought Luna when it was $90 for a million and with my last hopes I bought again when I completely reached zero I put my last dollars, everything in binance I would like to know how the distribution is going to be. Your support asking for help blocked me. Notice that.tank you

In my case I had around 2k Lunas also at Binance. It’s important not to forget them also. Without tokens at the cex the exposure of Luna to the markets would be lower.

I like the plan but the projects and teams that want to remain in this new ship should say something cause putting more time and effort without knowing if there will be any significant project to build in a new chain, at this day is very complicated

But LUNA/UST were fine ON CHAIN. …If a fork is going to occur, build slowly, don’t allow UST to go cross chain until there’s significant liquidity to go with it.

The main problem was growing too fast , too far , and way too many over leveraged users who might have been new and didn’t understand the mechanism.

This is the only legitimate option out of this situation.

A redistribution is death. You’re really gonna tell millions of people that have been buying Luna the last few days that “sorry, you’re tokens aren’t the real tokens anymore lol”, its market suicide from an already dead coin. UST is done, abandon it - Fix what can be fixed.

FFS the market cap of LUNA is only like 100m right now. End UST Minting indefinitely, buy back Luna, burn it.

Raise capital, use LFG funds, use your personal funds, do whatever it takes. Worry about fixing/compensating for UST using your dumb snapshots later.

5 Likes