Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

What about those who had ust on exchange? Will they get anything?

I bought all my $25K in UST because I believed it could get back to $1, but I woke up this morning stunned and cut at 0.08 in hopes of listening carefully to the community, I think burning incremental LUNA would be more effective than a new token offering.

1 Like

I signed up just because i’m throwing up reading comments calling us leaving with a -60% loss on ust the bad guys, while they the good guys bought low to “defend the peg”, we all know 99% of those were speculating and constantly reselling before 1$ for the profit, and the reason we never got back to peg.
No you were not “exit liquidity” as it was our money to begin with in the protocol, and we lost it. Now we should be excluded from compensation because we sold in a big loss to save the few $ we invested that was left ?

Truth is everyone should be compensated based on their loss on both sides but that’s not economically possible as it would rewards the rats that tried to speculate and failed their trades, and the money is already taken by those who succeeded in their trades.

I see no solution for everyone but obviously the first to compensate should be the ones holding luna & UST based on price before the deppeg event, whether they sold or not, it was their money in the protocol. Proportionally to what % they left with, if you sold at 0.98 you cant be compensated as much as someone who was late and had to leave at -80 because it was gonna be delisted. both should be compensated accordingly to their loss.
As for late buyers they are not holders, they are traders and speculated on a recovery for profit.

1 Like

agree , this is the price to pay…

this is the way

1 Like

Yep! He doesn’t want to fix anything or risk any of his capital attempting to do so. Why do you think he tweeted “Terra’s return to form will be a sight to behold”, just before they shut the network down? He wanted saps to keep buying LUNA all for the sake of UST. Hoping the SEC comes after this guy.

Fuck your idea Imlunaholder
People lost money and sold UST for 10 cents just to save 10% from their funds
And now you suggest to shave them up?

1 Like

I had 100K+ UST in Anchor, and I held through the wave and finally sold at a huge lost yesterday. Does my address count for " 400M (40%) to UST holders" group?

1 Like

burn it all to hell

1 Like

Scamer detected

very well said bro… who buys on dips… and support Luna … districution comes to them… not who sells it at peek time… idea is very much bad… i’ve buy Luna at CEX’s what happen to my Luna investment… I don’t think they will give CEX’s holders any distribution

1 Like

While I understand the value in getting the discussion started, and the amount of s*** Kwon has to handle, my point is this:

Terra was built for stablecoins, and UST de-pegged. ANY revival plan should focus on making UST holders whole again. The speculative (and wildly mis-understood) LUNA and their holders only come AFTER UST. Savings comes before people who aped into LUNA and who especially aped into LUNA post-depegging.

2 Likes

Great questions, somehow there is no mention of the LFG bitcoins, the proposal leaves an impression that Do & other LFG guys got the money and now Do is imitating to be doing something to reduce the public backlash.

This, but not only will the trust be eroded, but anything associated with LUNA will be blacklisted if UST is not repegged. CZ basically hinted as much, because the thing you have to understand is no CEX is going to deal with the litigation and government wrath that comes their way just to list the new token if peg is not restored.

With no CEX giving it value, the new token will be similarly worthless. Peg 100% has to be restored. For the future of the network, and then Luna holders can be given new tokens on a new network that can hopefully rebuild and restore at least some of their losses as well.

3 Likes

Can someone in plain english explain what is happening please.
We had UST in both ancher, and also in Pylon Gateway supporting projects, which until yesterday they were locked by Pylon.

How this proposal can help us? If admin, or one of the team can DM me or reply to me so i can get exactly what is happening.

We have moved our fund out of ancher after the attack when there was a depeg.
And only yesterday we had access to the remaining USTs when pylon unlocked the projects UST withdrawal.

We have not yet Sold any UST. If we keep these USTs, with the time, are we able to get back to the peg price? Or, are we going to be compensated somehow?

Please advise.

Not a great survival plan for an eco like Terra , Must improve for the moment focus on re-peg the UST and then Burn as many luna as you minted probably the best option Lunatic will be here to reborn the ecosystem fron this ashes

3 Likes

How many billon dollars is “several billion dollars”?
Any estimation about how many LUNA are around there? I just want to make some kind of calculation about how much I would get back… Because my calculations are around 0.00000000000000001 USD, and clearly something should be wrong there…

@FatMan proposal is by far the best way forward. Let the community regain that all important trust. Without it, no project be it this one or the next has any chance of success.

1 Like

you are write… we are look like fool… when we are buying on dips… what the fuck with this plan

@dokwon

Harmony One has created a bridge between its blockchain and BTC. This can be implemented to lock in current holders’ USTs by creating an Osmosis-style long-term pool with a differential rate of swap entry for those affected.

This assumes that you still have part of the BTC or AVAX reserve