Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan

Coinbase will suspend wluna and tusd. Basically this will cause all major exchange to delist. Making Luna 4tier coin. They should listen to Binance and burn better change to keep it on major exchange.

1 Like

“if you sold at 0.98 you cant be compensated as much as someone who was late and had to leave at -80 because it was gonna be delisted” "As for late buyers they are not holders, they are traders and speculated on a recovery for profit. " i see the same thing backwards, overall speculation on every end. This will not make everyone happy, there is no “you deserve no more than me because”.

I think what should happen is if we do reset the network, everyone that owns these coins should be credited equally based on what they hold now because by giving a share to holders that bailed we are just purely rewarding the users who played a part in the fall of these tokens.

if we reallocate tokens then it should be scaling down what everyone owns now for example the current Supply is 6.5billion LUNA if we scale down to a total supply of 1Billion.
so this would be 6,500,000,000 x 0.1538467 which would give 1,000,003,550 so total supply would be this now close to 1 billion then we scale down the total circulation in the wallets and everywhere it is owned etc so for example 100,000 tokens x 0.1538467 =15384.67 tokens after the scale down that way everyone who owns tokens wouldn’t lose out and it would increase the value for one token and its overall strength whilst dealing with the excess supply.

this current solution punishes new investors who believed luna would shine again as the whole crypto market is having a meltdown this was lunas equivalent we need to proportionally reduce the current supply not reallocate thats basically taking investor money and giving into to another favored investor which is not right.

if we proportionally descale then tokens value increases as well as solving the excess supply issue and this builds trust in new investors whilst old investors will regret doubting the tokens strength and the support team behind it so I think the decision we make is how to low rescale the tokens as I am not sure 1 billion is enough. but the key point behind this idea is that :
firstly the token should recover and draw in more investors
secondly help contribute to solving the excess supply.
thirdly nobody who is holding currency would take a loss or make a gain based on this rescale as value would be proportionally be the same. @dokwon
@dokwon

same purchased Wrapped Luna from Wormhole on Avax

Rewarding UST holders who tried to speculate buying cheap UST after the attack doesn’t make any sense at all

Snapshot of still staked unpegged UST would be fair

1 Like

the price is $ 700,000,000 , let these people get rich , Leaders must be able to take responsibility and take all risks , Selfishness will only make things worse . and it will be the best phenomenon in crypto history this year.

1 Like

@dokwon Can you fill in the details on your comment about “before the attack commenced” and your plan to prevent future manipulation?

What was the attack? Whom were the attackers? What was their goal? What did they get? How could have this been prevented? Can this be fixed in the revival without negative consequences?

1 Like

Yeah agree.

Investing is risky sure. But they are at fsult as well for creating something with so many flaws.

The creators should forego their own part.

This proposal should be REJECTED . As a new holder , it also means I will lose a lot of money. SOLUTION : Revive the current ecosystem as it is, let the new holders be the BIG BOYS, or delete the ecosystem. Otherwise, this proposal compromises DECENTRALIZATION

8 Likes

I 100% agree with this. I don’t think we should really be rewarding whales and others who fled out of fear. They are very much part of the problem

3 Likes

I am a UST holder, what should I do? Leave it on the exchanges?

Guys if i hold UST on Kucoin it will be alocated as well ?

I had 18000 UST on anchor, which I withdrew to buy LUNA in order to stabilize the ecosystem as much as I could. That capital is very important to me and took years to gather. I think UST holders who bought LUNA to repeg UST should get more of a share than prop rate UST holders as alot of people probably bought after the depeg to get free arb alpha

2 Likes

Greatest scammer of all time.

2 Likes

Agreed! What’s to say can’t happen again? Be in an infinite loss loop.

1 Like

i had 970000 ust at anchorprotocol after depeg and chain halted 2 times
finally sold at 14 cent with 90% loss of my stable assest

do i get anything if 9 may snapshot taken then i was holding 970000 ust at anchorprotocol

please answer
thanks

1 Like

Agree to this. Also becouse as a new holder i even like to deligate to the network…

1 Like

I said the opposite, it’s not a priority to include my gambling in LUNA. I tried to make moneys on a volatile asset and I failed. UST is different, because it was assured until the last day to repeg to $1. It’s like if your dollars change value, it’s different.

1 Like

Hi people,
to preserve the community & idea of Terra I believe the best solution is the proposal made by fatman, link below,

with this move, most (80%) of holders will be happy, which is the starting point for whatever will come next, and when I say next is a reality that terra will endure, otherwise, if the community doesn’t get what it deserves, I don’t see a future for Terra, sorry,-

4 Likes

1. are you saying that the pyramid scheme you made with Anchor was paid for by LUNA, which you want to turn into money?

2. you write about a community of one million people. And your shieldcoin is hundreds of millions of people. And you want to ditch hundreds of millions to make money from the funds and cronies you’ve been doing this SCAM with for 1.5 years?

3. we weren’t the ones who printed almost 7 trillion LUNA. You had the option not to because it only made things worse, but all the investors who bought them off the market at any price are as equal cholera as those who bought throughout the existence of the project. And how are you going to separate those who bought at $3-5-7 from those who bought at $0.000001? In that case, let stock exchanges return all funds and cancel all trade on LUNA for the last 3 days. Otherwise - hundreds of millions of people you have sucked off, so the SEC and all the fiscal authorities will be looking into this situation

4. As long as the market did it - you have nothing much to charge, but if you manually scam tens and hundreds of millions of users - expect courts and proceedings on every case

5. Based on what you’ve written, do you want to say that all of the major exchanges traded air for the last 3-4 days and traded $50 billion worth of air? Hence there will be questions for them and for the funds you and your gang of crooks so zealously want to save

6. As far as I know, the SEC is already investigating https://www.theblockcrypto.com/amp/post/146426/the-sec-has-already-sued-terraform-labs-it-has-every-reason-to-investigate-ust-lawyers-say No need to add tens of millions of statements from those who have been buying out your SCAM for the last 3-4 days

4 Likes