Terra Grants Foundation Transparency

same i am also getting bored with this lunc block chain, just a few days i bought pepe coin and it is really real profitable and an optimistic community. whereas in the block chain lunc community it only contains squabbles and power struggles. and I also allow lunc coins to take prizes. it’s up to this chain to off or develop later. a community that contains only to fight over power and money for individuals and groups. enjoy the next drama series. :frog:

2 Likes

@citizen_anon there you go! Ed just answered all your questions. Now can we leave the team alone so they can continue their work to revive the chain? Or is that exactly what you’re trying to sabotage? Smells like @RabbiJebediah tactics all over and it stinks!

1 Like

Rabbi tactics is the one which got the money back into CP in the first place. If you didn’t know, check the CP and see the transfers to it in the last 1 month approximately. Whatever we paid TR was already brought back by us fighting for our money. We made the community profit essentially if you wanna put it that way. Now, I personally don’t like doing this. But some times we are left with no choice. I am not talking about this discussion specifically, but in general.

3 Likes

Unused funds were to be returned to community since day one. Rabbi had absolutely nothing to do with it. All he managed to do was attract more minions to support his power struggle cause.

2 Likes

They were not gonna return those funds. They are also not planning to return these funds from Q2. Why do you think there are suddenly extra people in the team? If we don’t tell them anything, they won’t give it back according to what they should. They don’t have any senior developer till now. He is saying he has Vincent. We shall see about that in the monthly review. I don’t wanna disturb them daily but we will definitely do a review once they finish their work.

2 Likes

Ed has answered questions and now the topic has shifted into something completely different. Are we going to continue fighting or will we start working towards a common goal?

2 Likes

If you actually read the asking points of this proposal and then read Ed’s reply you would see that what Ed wrote above hasn’t addressed a single point from this proposal.

7 Likes

@Santos @reXx
You have ZERO comprehension reading skills, get back to kindergarten.

But whatever, let’s just ignore transparency and accountability. Keep up the great work, L1 Grifting Force!

4 Likes

Many people here obviously didnt read neither the prop nor the follow up questions that were posted. On top of that they didnt read the full answer by @ek826 which DOES NOT provide what the proposal required.

Refer to the above post and up.

1 Like

Prop 11500 getting VETO’d on the Station…

It’s funny watching this unfold in real time, guess TGF is above any sort of reproach now.

Even asking for basic transparency gets shot down. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

We are full of problems and no solutions. We are our worst enemy. And the sad thing is that we have the same set of people creating these problems.

If a meme coin is launched on the LUNC blockchain platform the developers would be ripped to pieces. Why? It’s the norm!

We have turned the lUnC community into a battleground. Genghis Khan would be unable to win any battle here.

1 Like

For a good reason. Targeted with hunting should be discouraged!

I don’t know what that means.

Explain.

Speaking in absolutes from a point of belief. Not facts.

No one is extra. The initial team disbanded wence Bilbos prop was up.
The extras you speak of where the minimum composition.

Yes. Your parody reviews.

1 Like

At this point of time, it is quite evident who is trying to save them. Are you getting money for this? Cause I don’t get money to fck people up. I do that for free :sunglasses:

What kind of a statement is that? I know the mods are non-existent here but that’s a weird way to appeal to people. Like, super unprofessional levels of weird.

I don’t think Arubasu is even trying to seem sensible or reasonable.
Done for.

I was Rabbi earlier. Don also. And something else. Anyway.
Make up your conspiracy theory and push it. Don’t flip flop like a deflated balloon in the wind.

Yes. That is why you never mentioned other notable organisations or involved parties in this thread or never made parody reviews of their work.

You keep on those meds for bipolarism. It’s no joke. Schizofrenic episodes and all.

1 Like

Hello Ed,

All this is fine and dandy… however;

1- no grants have been given in a reasonable amount of time. (We @LCN have found funding for different dev teams and projects joining our chain)
2- upcoming new projects don’t have anywhere to go to for guidance. I have even emails of different projects that have tried reaching TGF but no answer has been provided, not a simple reply to a email. (We have been assisting these as well)
3- TGF hasn’t been approachable, transparent and most importantly hasn’t fulfilled what was stated on the initial proposal (contract) I want to make you aware that first proposal for TGF that passed is a binding contract in legal terms and as a organization there has been a breached of contract.
4- is ironical that other bigger issues appear and TGF is no where to be found however someone writes something regarding TGF and you appear out of nowhere to address the certain issue. Where have you been when the community needs you the most? Is sad to see that in moments when the community needs you, you are nowhere to be found. The people placed their trust in you to be one of the keys elements to steer this project however it has been unsuccessful.
5- You Claim all funds haven’t been utilized only a set amount when is the community expected to see these funds returned since TGF has breached its contract (Proposal) as they can be utilized for improvements to our chain vs sitting there in TGF’s wallet.

Ask yourself that question regardless of all the details up top that look amazing as makeup to the reality of things… where are we know? What has been accomplished? How have you guys helped development? And don’t give me the L1 narrative because that’s just maintenance and upgrades to the blockchain and that is all that is required from them from a contract (proposal) standpoint, but why are all this new projects coming in have to find out by themselves and the hard way how things work and operate on our ecosystem. There has been 0 guidance and 0 grants 2 key fundamental components that TGF supposedly was here to work on. I want to make clear this is not an agenda against TGF or yourself is just the reality of things and how they have played out and the adverse effect it has created on this blockchain. People come and go because there is no direction and no sense of urgency on the revitalization of this blockchain. So from 3 0’s to 4 0’s because we have failed miserably on the direction of this blockchain.

3 Likes

shenmue-shenmue-harsh-bro