The most competent rescue of LUNA / UST without harming everyone

The problem that LUNA/UST faced is described in all anti-crisis sources of management!!!
This was the case with the currency in Germany after the war, when inflation was 10,000,000x and it could not be suppressed, as well as in many other countries.

It is necessary to make a commission for the unprofitability of speculation, namely, for the sale of 20%, for the purchase of 1%. ALL commission to direct exclusively to the burning of coins.

Thus, we will cope with the situation at the current volumes in less than 2 weeks!

PLEASE. Share this message. PUT TAGS on twitter, telegram, facebook:
#Terra_Luna #Terra #LUNA #lunacoin
@cz_binance @stablekwon @stablechen

3 Likes

everything in crypto is speculation. If you ban speculation the price drops 100x

this is an anti-crisis plan, the percentage can be reduced smoothly by 1% per week

Right now, this is how the ruble is supported in Russia. He first flew to -55%, after the implementation of this plan, he became higher than before the sanctions

I dont really understand what you are proposing. Can you explain it different ?

He proposes to introduce a restriction on the sale in the form of an increased network commission. I agree that it will help, but I think that 20% is too much. Buy LUNA -1%, sell LUNA - 5%. I think that there will be an adequate commission for the sale of LUNA 5%.Just like you start and withdraw money through a credit card, for example, if I want to buy 100 USDT from the card, I have to spend 105USD, otherwise there is no way.

Он ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅Ρ‚ ввСсти ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΡƒ Π² Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ комиссии сСти. Π― согласСн Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ это ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚, Π½ΠΎ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΡŽ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ 20% это слишком ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ. ΠšΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ LUNA -1%, ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ LUNA - 5%. Π‘Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΡŽ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π·Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΡƒ LUNA 5% Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ адСкватная комиссия. Π’ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΎ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π’Ρ‹ Π·Π°Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ дСньги Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· ΠΊΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚Π½ΡƒΡŽ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρƒ, Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ Ссли я с ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρ‹ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‡Ρƒ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ 100 USDT, я Π΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ΅Π½ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ 105USD, ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ‡Π΅ Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΊ.

The ruble is supported by the fact people are banned from selling it. Shall we ban people from selling Luna?