The Sanest Compromise - Combining the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan and the FatMan Plan

Yes! Agreed.

I mean, it should be so obvious to anyone… Stop intellectual dishonesty, right?! :wink:

Not the first project to be forked nor is it the last. Move on and accept your fate you gambled like all of us.

This is crucial, in no way any ust holder that sold should get his pre depeg amount back.
So, snapshot pre and post depeg should be rather the same (minus transfer fees) and this would exclude post depeg ust speculators that might have bought at a fraction of 1usd. A snapshot of tx on CEX could also be required to prove nothing was sold or if sold, how much. Then the difference cshould be refunded.

Seems illogical to make plans until the who, what, why has been determined. Or it’s just going to happen again. There were some very SUS events over the past few weeks and it is highly likely insiders or their information was being used, oddly even after the halt, so much Luna was printed that it does not make validation profitable as is. This was far more than a simple attack. .

I dont think you are stupid. I believe you should be one of the most rewarded people. But those people who bought at 0.1 and claim they were buying to save it. They can kiss my ass.

People with the most incentive to keep the network working were stakers, early buyers and project devs. Their net worths are all now zero. No matter how much you burn their net worth is gone. You can burn until end of your life and they would not get their money back. So we start burning and reward those moonboys who bought at 0.001 wanting a 1000x. They can go fuck themselves.

2 Likes

This is a pretty good proposal. One thing I just thought about making UST holders whole… For UST holders that bought this to stake for a 20% APY, there was an acceptance of risk in doing that. I can’t think of any product that provides interest rates above 3% without risk. I’m not sure where the 20% comes from, but perhaps it was just minted to cover the interest being earned.

Great post, and I think the best solution I’ve heard to-date! From the business side of things, this solution comes with funding paperwork to execute the proposal as well - a key advantage.

Perhaps most importantly, this solution preserves UST as a central component of the Terra ecosystem. I’m here because Terra is a stablecoin protocol. I think it’s important to remember that UST is a primary reason for Terra’s success thus far and cannot be left out if Terra and its community hope to once again achieve the potential that everyone saw in it.

I’m in for the burn :fire::fire: too. No to fork

don’t you think this might help? [Proposal] - A Better Way to Progressively BURN lots of LUNA & UST - NO FORK - Governance & Proposals - Terra Research Forum

Thanks. Guess one way I look at it is I knew ust could depeg and luna is a volatile asset / stake belief in the system. I still think so and would like to see the system fixed, not abandoned. Being staking I’m getting a ton of diluted luna in staking rewards, so building/fixing/addressing problems and bringing value to this near but not quite worthless luna 1) I profit from here at these lows, my “shares” are near valueless at the moment same time I own more “shares,” now I’m in at ground floor on an amazing project if it continues 2) continue the product I invested in :slight_smile:

While we disagree I can see your point of view I dont mean to invalidate your reasoning

The proposal is interesting & the best I’ve seen so far. I’m only wondering how the project would convince/persuade angel investors to spend 1.5B on a project that still leaves so many questions unanswered?

Hi @FaeLightCarmenum

Thank you for your kind words about and contributing comments in that proposal toward Proposed Recovery Plan (Proposal 1597).

I just wanted to let you know the formal proposal is open for vote (for those who have LUNA staked):

I hope you have a wonderful day today :slight_smile:

Thank you you too!

All investors in all the various instruments of the Terra offerings are equally exposed and have lost. From the ones that bought UST for the unsustainable 20% annual return to the current who are now deemed speculators today that may lose every penny they are investing . All trying to increase their financial positions based on greed as opposed to some sense of responsibility. All should share equally in any distribution, if there is a distribution. I would suggest no alteration of the existing format with the exception of removing Btc, Avax, etc. as the supporting and underlying safeguard and instead use 3 or 4 of the worlds most stable currencies over a period of a decade or so. No photos, no new chain, no % adjustments as to which group is more entitled. Leave Luna as Luna and slowly remove the minted assets from the system while engaging the development and promotion of the Terra chain. It would allow a slow but steady upward bias. Meanwhile, investigate which company, companies, groups and individuals were behind this attack and pursue appropriate measures.

1 Like

seems to me this is a burner account of “Fatman”

2 Likes

Isn’t FatMan also trying to sue LFG/TFL/Do Kwon?

How do any of these plans not become collaterally affected by those potential suits??

We both know once the suits start none of these plans have a future. None of these plans will see any implementation bc all of Terra will be locked up in a multinational lawsuit that will invariably go on for years.

The FatMan plan is a nonstarter and shouldn’t even be considered at this stage, given that he is a litigant.

There are too many people with too many conflicts throwing around plans.

Move forward with the builder plan and be done with it.

They have changed the topic with the new luna fork. What happened to “make ust holders whole, starting with the smallest wallet”? Nobody is talking about it. @fatman is no longer interested in his original cause. He used us and left us.

in the regular world at least scammers had the decency to take the money and vanish… here they stay and smile attracting new victims