The Sanest Compromise - Combining the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan and the FatMan Plan

Any proposal to bifurcate is a bad idea and will only hasten death and people will no longer believe!!!

3 Likes

this is the best proposal so far

This is not good. I dont support never time. I am in there %10 of part. Just should be ther Burn.

There is a section in the stake that has lost its money. It’s just their request. It takes pressure to burn. The team that mint so much money and inflates on the luna is responsible for this work, and burning is their problem.

1 Like

no because it would be 10% allocation of the whole new luna to them.

1 Like

An unfair offer that discriminates against ust holders. The Terra Money project positions itself as a tool for increasing capital. Defi new generation. And suddenly those who decided to use this tool suddenly became unfortunate.

mala idea

1 Like

And you think all exchanges Luna is listed on simply list LunaV2? Why?

not happy with this idea “in the case” that UST holders from anchor earn would have to take 50c to the dollar when the function of the UST is supposed to be a “stable coin”. It was supposed to be the lowest risk investment and yet they have to be treated like its a volatile investment.

Like how it is previously mentioned, with the stable coin, people’s earnings are not put in just to “pay the next months rent” some people may have put in their life savings in there, retirement’s savings in there with the unknown that the stable coin would have crashed.

If we were given the option two to take the LUNA coins, the mindset of UST holders wont feel the trust with LUNA’s rebranding or the volatility of the coin that they would have to be in, if they only made half the recovery from the crash. If this were to happen people from the anchor ust holders would only be partially happy, they would not want to put a full commitment to terra’s future projects

I have no idea what the terra team is doing but actually the UST/USD go down quickely.
What are you waiting for to rescue UST?
At this price it’s not difficult for you to buy back a good pourcentage of UST and burn them just like Binance CEO said.

1 Like
1 Like

More damage has been by minting. Kaput…Irreversible. TFL & DO Kwon is the worst nightmare in the entire history. Bad/planned decision or whatever…we are just a rats running behind this mess. If miralce favors that’ll be a glory but as of now… How are those 29 VCs doing?

Why compromise when you can fix and save it.

Greatest solution , we should think about the Luna holders more

To be honest, this does not looks like a compromise but just a way to save those that created the mess by minting excess of supply. Buyback of $Luna (as much as possible with all funds available) and burn it immediately will shows accountability and regain the trust of the investors. Do you realize that after depeg no one alted the trade of $LUNA? The compromise is proposed here is just pretend that nothing happened. No one will trust the ecosystems and stakeholders if every time you wipe what has been done and restart from zero. We need a recover plan of existing $LUNA not a V2. Buyback, burn and make existing $Luna deflationary is the only solution. A deflationary $LUNA as governance token of Terra ecosystems will survive and raise again.

1 Like

So it’s roughly ~ 92,148,239 $USD left according to the /8 at the current prices. Not much. Not sure how many wallets are now can be compensated by these funds. I think it is now spooked the market and UST is now again below $0.1

1 Like

Any refund for the pre crash people would be fraud and betrayal to the new holders.

Since you didn’t wanted to hear or realize (like doekwon) the threat many youtubers and researchers told you month before that this kind of attack is possible.

That means you were blind toward news and didn’t care so actually it your fault what happened to you.

You guy’s slept and now you crying for refund, no refund for you because you simply lost in this game.

Therfor I will not & cant support any proposal that goes in to refunding old holder’s in any way

The most token you have the more you should be considered by the developers. The new holders are the winners here.

State of LFG reserves means that the angel investors are the only options if you want to compensate previous stakeholders

Where is the half a billion dollars worth of BTC ? This proposal does not fix anything all it does is create a new problem. Also the people who supported luna and kept its heart beating after the halting and crash seem to be getting treated like villans! The people who made a 6000% increase in days and built hype around luna. People lost money i know that but this is cryptocurrency and people loose money all the time. Why do new holders have to suffer because old investers didnt see the warning signs and exit the market to buy back at a lower price? The old investors just want to cash out and take their money elsewhere and the new ones obviously want to stay. I lost money in bitcon-nect years ago and it was a lesson learnt, i accepted i was responsible for my loss…
I am proposing this-

1. liquidate whats left of ust.
  2. use the BTC that nobody wants to use and the capital from UST liquidity to buy and burn :fire: luna down to 1 billion.
    Take advice from binance who are verry successful and know how to make things work. They have so much experience and offer to help but you wont listen. WHY? Luna is amazing with a awesome community and actually has a purpose. Listen to people with experience like binance, they said fork is the worst idea !! :bulb:

I had a suggestion on that The Sanest Compromise - Combining the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan and the FatMan Plan - #136 by marmalade

10% to LUNA holders at the end of the old chain could be a bit more considering how many people have lost almost as much money as the “pre depeggers” trying to buy the dip trusting Luna, but in principle it doesn’t sound bad. Can all of the CEX assign the time stamps?