The Sanest Compromise - Combining the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan and the FatMan Plan

And what will happen to those people who bought UST after the decoupling?

Sensible, the best proposal yet, but instead of issuing 2.0, we just need to start burning 1.0 Luna.

Then address the UST holders with a small chunk ($10k-$20k) immediately then stagger the remaining amounts (whatever % that will be) over the next few years.

Otherwise, it gets complicated and introduces new risks. Just do what is right and organic, burn coins. Do the opposite of what got you here, simple with least risk.

Can anybodey tell me, how much i will get for 1 luna, if i bought it 13.05 before blockchain stoped? I totaly dont understand this “plan”.

I suggested #luna every people buy Luna same price return money and all Luna coin distroye after start new Luna 75 dollar price release new coin ok this is good think every people happy and pray for Luna foundation staff

You are right. For me only UST holders should get back all money, becouse stablecoin must be stable and they have no chance to figure out what is going on. But Luna is speculative token, like every other and if you invest, you must be ready lost everything. This all looks very weird to me.

1 Like

Thank you for this well thought out contribution. I think combining both proposals is fair and a step in the right direction. I hope they move forward with this proposal.

4 Likes

Hello,here is my suggestion about luna. Please read it a little,thanks
luna/README.md at main · drgg62086/luna · GitHub

Looks good. I believe starting out, holders of terra v1 should get same number of coins, add extra coins as incentive to stay loyal but add lockout period to extra coins added. There will be no lockout for transfered coin. Also include either lifetime or temporary interest (temp until made whole.).

Create additional value by holding angel investors to lockout period until it reaches certain dollar value or length of time before selling or some mixture that include number of v1 after made whole or how many v1 holders remain

If the value of coin increase, chances are holders will remain.

This proposal is not fair at all. UST is supposed to be a stable coin UST’s peg to the US dollar must be restored and one way to do that is to make UST holders whole and priority needs to be given to UST HODLERs who did not panic sell and held on to their UST to keep the network strong, those wallets should be allowed to go to a site where they can swap out their UST to USDC for example or to BTC. Once that is done, then LUNA token supply must be bought back by LFG and those tokens must be burnt, which will then restore the peg in the open market as well and the project can slowly rise and thrive. Also, the code should make it impossible to allow anyone to sell their UST for less than a dollar, if such a restriction was in place, investors would not have panic sold their UST for fractions of a dollar.

Do you think that no one will believe in Luna V2 when you can’t solve the problem in Luna V1 and all the damage the Luna holder will suffer, where is their faith to be able to continue? hold Luna V2. At that time, Luna V2 will be a true coin S.ca M

Apologies if already covered but how are UST exchange wallets treated in this proposal? The overall FTX UST wallet is massive but the holders within that (individual memos) are probably small holders like me. Will they just get 50k to divide between us or are the wallets assessed down to the memo?

That’s so true…they problema is that Terra foundation doesn’t seem to be thinking anything but LunaV2…and i think Lun@tics needs to be prepares to keep running Luna after this happens

no money all that can happen now is fork

there is no money to compensate ust holders. All that can happen now is a fork.

Burada yazılanların tamamen şirketin menfaat ve tekrar kazanç sağlaması adına olduğunu düşünüyorum. Oylamalar kendi çoğunluğu tarafından yapılıyor olabilir. Nasıl ki arz arttırma oylamasını onaylamaya karar verdiyseniz bunu da yapmaya karar vereceksiniz. Tek söylenen ‘sermaye olmadığı için yakım zor olacak’ !

Soru : Arttırılan ve satılan arz sonrası elde edilen paralar nereye gitti ?

Bu çok önemli bir soru ve kimse bunu görmek istemiyor.

Ürün $ karşılığı satıldığını düşünmek istiyorum ve orda elde edilen kazanç hiç konuşulmuyor.

Umarım birisi buna cevap verebilir.

++++

Eğer v2 olursa; emsal niteliği taşıyacağından dolayı bu tüm ekosistemleri batabilir olarak nitelendirilebilir. Ve kimsenin hakkı gözetilmez.

Nasıl ?

Sistem bozuldu kusura bakmayın yenisini yapıyorum ve bu kadarını jeton sahibine veriyorum.

Sonuç. Kocaman bir hiç.!

How about giving back the money they have spend before the depeg (UST and LUNA holder) and let them stay compulasary for atleast 1 year. Cuz most people will flee once they recieve the money. So if people have to invest for atleast 1 year maybe it can help the Terra to build further. If everyone is paid then it will also create positivity and trust for the Terra by other people who have not yet invested in Terra. I lost about 17k. I bought it when it was 80. Didn’t think it would go to less than zero. I feel sad. It was my first time and all my savings are gone. Hope you guys will do the best for all of us. Thanks

Hi! Sir I bought 11 $LUNA at $82 on Binance so how can I get help?

will there be any compensation if I was a pre-peg holder of 2k ust on anchor protocol, but on May 10 I transferred them to binance but did not trade them, just save on balance?

Dear wlawyer,

There are not Luna holders A and Luna holders B, all Luna holders are the same we all gave our own money to this project, yes someone for speculation and others for long terms, but both of them gave their own money.

Luna has touched 3 billion market cap yesterday and that was thanks to the speculators or people that believed that Luna price will go up, now you wanna separate Luna Holders A and B?? This will k*** the project we don’t need Luna 2.0 we just need a team that keep working on this amazing L1, the circulating supply of Luna is not an issue if the project is alive and keep workiing we can slowly burn it.

Trying to restart with a new token and giving it differently to Luna holders A and B it’s just gonna destroy the project in my opiinion, TFL just need to compensate UST holders and Not Luna holders (I’m a Luna holder myself) cuz If I’m getting some UST I’m expecting that it stay stable but if I buy Luna I’m ready for everthing, We Luna holders just need You to keep workiing on this amazing L1.

Add the ceiling to the luna holder distribution, such as 1000 luna.

The delegation and validator can be excepted.

Also, the developers.