The Sanest Compromise - Combining the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan and the FatMan Plan

The proposal is interesting & the best I’ve seen so far. I’m only wondering how the project would convince/persuade angel investors to spend 1.5B on a project that still leaves so many questions unanswered?

Hi @FaeLightCarmenum

Thank you for your kind words about and contributing comments in that proposal toward Proposed Recovery Plan (Proposal 1597).

I just wanted to let you know the formal proposal is open for vote (for those who have LUNA staked):

I hope you have a wonderful day today :slight_smile:

Thank you you too!

All investors in all the various instruments of the Terra offerings are equally exposed and have lost. From the ones that bought UST for the unsustainable 20% annual return to the current who are now deemed speculators today that may lose every penny they are investing . All trying to increase their financial positions based on greed as opposed to some sense of responsibility. All should share equally in any distribution, if there is a distribution. I would suggest no alteration of the existing format with the exception of removing Btc, Avax, etc. as the supporting and underlying safeguard and instead use 3 or 4 of the worlds most stable currencies over a period of a decade or so. No photos, no new chain, no % adjustments as to which group is more entitled. Leave Luna as Luna and slowly remove the minted assets from the system while engaging the development and promotion of the Terra chain. It would allow a slow but steady upward bias. Meanwhile, investigate which company, companies, groups and individuals were behind this attack and pursue appropriate measures.

1 Like

seems to me this is a burner account of “Fatman”

2 Likes

Isn’t FatMan also trying to sue LFG/TFL/Do Kwon?

How do any of these plans not become collaterally affected by those potential suits??

We both know once the suits start none of these plans have a future. None of these plans will see any implementation bc all of Terra will be locked up in a multinational lawsuit that will invariably go on for years.

The FatMan plan is a nonstarter and shouldn’t even be considered at this stage, given that he is a litigant.

There are too many people with too many conflicts throwing around plans.

Move forward with the builder plan and be done with it.

They have changed the topic with the new luna fork. What happened to “make ust holders whole, starting with the smallest wallet”? Nobody is talking about it. @fatman is no longer interested in his original cause. He used us and left us.

in the regular world at least scammers had the decency to take the money and vanish… here they stay and smile attracting new victims