Time is money Do kwon and Terra Devs!

There is not enough transparency as the community hopes for, and the communication pace is really slow for an emergency. The community is doing more by sharing multiple ideas and solutions and making the devs jobs easier for them. The least you can do is reply to all those other people who are trying to come up with solutions, answer the community in a faster pace and be transparent about important questions like where is the rest of the reserve! @dokwon @terra

CEO of Binance CZ has offered ideas and a helping hand a few days ago already, but none of you responsible ones for the crash are taking his hand, and now you are letting more people who are already suffering feeling more hopeless which is going to turn intro resentment, and you cant blame people for wanting to sue you guys at your pace. So again Time is Money so stop wasting time.

8 Likes

really slow = non existent

1 Like

Once upon a time he was very active in twitter, very out spoken. So I do not like this silence…it’s too quiet.

3 Likes

let me guess - raising awareness ?

They’ve begun burning LUNA - They just haven’t announced it.

2:46pm - Aug 15th - Token Supply = 257,990,915,553.012556
2:51pm - Aug 15th - Token Supply = 257,971,861,261.552556
3:03pm - Aug 15th - Token Supply = 257,922,352,117.627595

Taking CZ’s advice it seems.

Maybe but nothing I have seen, but what I have seen is more like going back and forth with people about how stupid they were every time they said something alerting about the UST thing and or bashing people that challenged him in someway.

How sure is this?

It’s real my friend - many youtubers are now following it!

1 Like

You can see the cap shrinking yourself!

2:46pm - Aug 15th - Token Supply = 257,990,915,553.012556
2:51pm - Aug 15th - Token Supply = 257,971,861,261.552556
3:03pm - Aug 15th - Token Supply = 257,922,352,117.627595
3:21pm - Aug 15th - Token Supply = 257,821,371,624.748907

I’ve been keeping a tally on my word pad

Last time someone said something like that in the forum somewhere he was told that wasn’t something new and it had to do with transactions or something like that. That is why I am asking if this is 100% sure cos if it is then WE ARE ON.

Isn’t this just normal bridging?

1 Like

Oh, maybe? I’m not sure!

Maybe you’re correct - Several youtubers are discussing it right now - Even a couple “Burn Parties” haha - So maybe I’m wrong?

Yeah…I just looked at the tx’s they are burns to the wormhole bridge…

Ok thank you for the information!

thank you buddy

I understand, we easily get carried away cos that is what our heart is hoping for…I guess we will continue to make our voices heard!

They could have stopped minting when the supply was still in the billions. Brought it up to trillions to no avail. Ponzi

1 Like

I am no Dev, no software engineer, don’t know much about IT, but I have enough sense to understand that @dokwon first mistake was his stupid decision to save UST by minting more LUNA, as if that was helping, and as if it was LUNAS job to save UST and not all the bitcoins he bought with billions.

I think the day they decide to burn, we are gonna see it on the price.

NO ONE ANSWERED ME ON THIS TOPIC ABOUT AN ALLEGED 22B RESERVE YET.

1 Like