UPDATED Legally Cannot Create Fork and New Token

That’s called theft

3 Likes

Basis Cash (BAC) >>> Luna >>> Luna 2 >>> next failed. And every time it’s billions of dollars and people’s to hell…, families fall apart, they failed and were about to delete the game, play a new game. Stop right here!

Get rid of the fork option immediately with all your might, and boycott Luna v2 if it ever comes out because they’ll be printing Luna 2 and taking advantage of the community again.

1 Like

this makes sense

1 Like

It wouldn’t be the first time that a coin’s developers did something illegal and got away with it… -_- but we shall see.

2 Likes

I think by doing this, Do Kwon is trying to share the responsibility for his failure with the LUNA holders. Fork, it’s an attacking idea to save his ass. Your post is 100% legal. Selling coins on an exchange and then forking to get rid of liability is pure scamming. And from the point of view of any jurisdiction, it will be the basis for filing claims against the company. People who stupidly and misunderstood support fork will be responsible for supporting the scam, this they need to understand before making a decision when voting.

5 Likes

Agree with this 100%.

You don’t get to commit fraud and get away with it. I hear Singapore is a no bs country when it comes to Fraud / drugs etc etc

2 Likes

It looks like the team has made a decision. They’re about to commit fraud it looks like.

Hope they all lawyered up

4 Likes

Thanks for saving my time, was about to write the same.

Stop crazy dreams, UST needs to be honoured and Luna recovered by burn (though fee).

Needs to be clear how much UST were bought back with Luna minting (6T tokens, price from 80 to 0,0000019).

Probably not even much UST in the market anymore, needs to see the difference from debit and BTC holded. With the difference, burn Luna.

In my opinion they are stalling at the moment, to force people out UST under great depreciation.

3 Likes

The fork won’t give value to the old luna holders either, so who will go back to buy the coins they are going to sell? It will just be another disaster!!!

2 Likes

Please generate lots of traction on no-fork recovery proposals and bump the topic! I wrote one here:
[Proposal] A Better Way Forward™ => Bail out UST by burning 11B excess, then buyback LUNA. NO FORK

1 Like

CZ should just take over the Luna chain. Do Kwon is incompetent. CZ has money enough to put developers working on it.

2 Likes

So is all hope lost?

1 Like

Completely agreed. You can make mistakes even if they are very big and disturbing. But, intentionally you can’t erase and reallocate people’s saving according to your thoughts, that’s illegal. You should try to save the system. You can start by using reserves for ust victims. And you can implement trading tax to burn Luna. Thus, you raise funds to create a deflationary system, which is benefical for all Luna holders, it will take some time but this is the more convenient way and it’s legal.

5 Likes

I don’t quite understand, if I buy 10 moons $60, spend $600 today is equivalent to $0.0022 and I kept them in binance, will I not receive anything?

New chain is just another attempt at scamming. Completely illegal. To be sued for life.

9 Likes

Good point of view! This must be considered!

1 Like

Great proposal!

We do not need a new coin, the #luna community deserves a massive Luna coin burn. We have already to many people helping lift this project back to the game, WE WANT A GREAT BURN !
Also with a new coin who is gonna list it ? How long is gonna take it to the price increase again ?
Just do a great burn and carry on ;D

1 Like

Fork v2 v3 v4 v5 does not listen to others it fails.

Insane