UST Trading Idea to save UST and regain the peg ?!

Couple days ago I had an idea:

For people who want to bring back UST (later with better market mechanism) and believe in the future of terra:

I went on an exchange.
Bought UST with 25% of my trading amount.
Sold it higher, made a profit. Let the price of UST went down again.
Bought again, now even more UST with 25% of my trading amount.
Sold it higher, made a larger profit.
When It does not go down for a while to my previous buy levels I will buy at a higher price than the first buys.
When it drops I buy UST at a lower level with 25% of the remaining amount, sell it higher …
When it drops even further I buy UST at a lower level with 25% of the remaining amount, sell it higher.
For me it was important to use a precise percentage number like 25%. And I use it on the remaining amount, so that I will never run out of money.

When I keep doing this, I will gain more and more UST. I can trade with it or leave the profit in UST in my wallet. When many traders do this we will decrease the supply of UST on the market and the price will slowly but steadly go to 1$.

What do you think about this approach?

When you trade on a CEX no UST gets burned, you have the same circulating supply, 11.28 billion.

I did not speak about burning UST.

The current market supply on exchanges dictates the price of UST, not the whole circulating supply of 11.28B. So it would be helpful if UST would get burned, but there is another way like I presented.

With my idea that traders increase their UST holdings trade by trade (keeping the profits in UST or increasing their trading balance to buy more UST in the future) we can decrease the supply of UST on the exchanges and the UST price will rise slowly step by step, because of supply and demand dynamics.