Who is Fatman?

“Ah yet another asinine conspiracy comment from your account. So clever and original.”

I realise I’m just another random commentator who you distrust. And I’m not really sure why I am still in this thread, but I started here due to the thread title. It was literally the thought in my own mind as I was reading Twitter this morning.

If there was less sarcasm and self-righteousness here, less agitated argument, and more direct question and answer it would be a better place and people like me would continue to pay attention.

You had FatMan’s attention earlier.

1 Like

The response was to chocolatethunder, whose only reply on many occasions has been smearing me as a conspiracy theorist, nothing of substance. I think anyone who has been smeared so often will be a little “agitated,” especially with the same smears."

Yes Fatman tried to play it off like the attackers were anonymous because they used Curvepool. Am I really supposed to believe that someone with such “in-depth knowledge” of crypto does not understand something so basic as not being able to trade hundreds of millions of dollars on major CEXes without being KYCed? That somehow using the Curvepool provided the attacker the anonymity he needed to use such major exchanges?

A lot of sell pressure on exchanges was from people arbitraging via seigniorage and people panic selling UST - not necessarily the attackers. I would need more evidence to buy that. Twitter does not require a ‘real’ phone number; you can buy them anonymously online. Your ideas, including the theory of me being an organization instead of a person, are fun to entertain, but they are ultimately baseless.

2 Likes

Many have covered how the attack was carried out in detail. Are you saying retail were panic selling at $1 to cause the initial depeg? Regarding Twitter, it has been my experience that anonymous VOIP phone numbers do not work, but if you have a website that works, please share with everyone.

To be fair you might challenge Thái Ngọc and his record for insomnia soon enough! I truly hope your motivation is sound FatMan. I’m sure you can understand why you might be challenged on that. You have my benefit of the doubt at present, but I came to this thread through an inherent questioning nature.

I’ve poked at @yd19 a little, but perhaps you could help allay suspicion by responding directly to some of the questions posed?

No evidence, no trust

Rumor has it that he is not from Earth.

Some people really need to get laid

1 Like

@yd19 Man I feel like this is burner account of Fatman’s. You are showing too much obsession .

1 Like

F.uck. I will have to inform my certified whistleblower about this. Guess I got made in China insiders, just like this stablecoin. I thought they were good, but it looks like no one can beat the hero FatMan’s top-tier whistleblowers. Now they sure are the real deal

Is deleting your comments a habit of yours by the way?

agree with you .

2 Likes

Not related to the protocol or governance.

2 Likes