Why My Faith in Terra Increased AFTER the Attack on Luna

“Now, I must ask: If you think that way, where were you during the crash?”

Right here, and I exposed attacks on Mirror Protocol many months ago as well.

put my money where my mouth is. (And theirs, unfortunately.)

Did you?

I had nothing invested, I’m just here for fun and games. As stated in my initial post, the fact that people did not take my warnings against a TradFi attack on Terra seriously for a year, even despite the attacks on Mirror deterred me from going all in Luna. Why would I go all in on a project that I know is going to get nuked by the usual suspects and people won’t even put up a defense, and not even bother to find the suspects, calling it a “conspiracy?” I bought some on the way down and got burned as well. Telling people to invest in a coin under obvious attack without proper defenses is like sending soldiers into a losing battle to meet a certain death. I’m not into making myself or others out to be martyrs and would rather live to fight another day.

Now onto your bullets:

1. Yup already saw that.
  2. The real establishment is City of London, DC, NYC - Terra are just tiny fish in a huge sea of sharks that challenged their international money monopoly with the crypto version of fractional reserve banking.
  3. Anything can be broken with enough resources thrown at it, even Bitcoin.
  4. Stealing from the Terra community via a sophisticated attack is acceptable, so that the City of London Establishment can prioritize its and its insiders’ investments - see how that works?
  5. To me it does not matter whether the project forks or not so long as the attackers remain at large.
  6. The City of London establishment believes that it can hide the nature of its attack, by hiring a network of trolls to push their narrative.

Again, I was on Mirror long before this attack, but nice try.

Regarding the CEXs and Twitter, I am pointing out how they have two sets of rules. If you’re establishment, you can violate all their terms and conditions, but if you’re small you’re restricted by them. This is how it works in the real world as well. I think it should be the reverse, that the establishment are the ones who need to be watched and regulated, not average retail. I said as much in my original post and I am targeting CEX’s because they are the establishment and they know full well who attacked.

But let’s suppose the attack did originate from an anonymous attacker DEX though, I would still want an inquiry into who attacked. It would be ridiculous not to unless you think every project should just accept attacks because they come from anonymous attackers, as if somehow, this makes it better. If you commit a crime (in this case, stealing people’s money via market manipulation), then I don’t respect your “right to privacy” just like if an anonymous attacker robbed a bank, he should be pursued, not be left alone to “respect his privacy.”