Why not focus on the exploiters and lock the funds they stole?

Exploit is a trade strategy too. If you cannot execute it, do not blame on those who can

issue i see is 3.65 trillion luna were took to exchanges by 69 addreses. and my result is just partial still.

so is not like tens of thousands of people went for exit, just a handful of them created the death spiral.

and i think it matters who they were and if they had any involvement with the project and so on

1 Like

Problably those are the ones that minted lunas before they halted the blockchain, the supply went from 500b to 6.5T in a couple of hours.

Is it possible that they deliberately let Luna crash quickly, to escape the huge UST debt, because UST is 20% interest and the return is amazing, and if they let the whole system collapse, they can escape the problem of cashing out and we are all buried , at this time, another plan to issue new coins is proposed, once again letting everyone enter a cycle

3 Likes

I donā€™t think they expected the community to have so many smart people who wouldnā€™t let themselves be fooled. Let them not hope that this will go down in history and they will quickly forget about it, everything is just beginning. The more active the community, ie. we are with you, the more likely to achieve the truth and restore $LUNA.

2 Likes

minting might have stopped. but flipside_prod_db.terra.swaps does not seem to have full data. iā€™m trying to use raw tables like terra.msg_events

i saw this that finds the minted luna but is not fully accurate Flipside Crypto

you can try this Flipside Crypto

Do Kwon is believed to be resident in Singapore.

If you suspect the conduct of a crime, and you want the police in Singapore to look into the matter, you can reach out to the Singapore Police Force (SPF).

The Commercial Affairs Department will be relevant for white-collar crime.

You can provide info about criminal activity via the i-Witness process.

However, this is NOT a police report, and the police may not act on your info.

The electronic filing of a police report requires SingPass, a national identification system.

You can reach out to the SPF via their contact feedback form and ask for assistance in filing a police report.

You can also reach out for help via the embassy. Just google for contact in your contry.

Hope this helps.

agreed, bump

all transactions (to my knowledge) are traceable from Terra Station so no need. KYC may be going too far cuz people may not want to give their ID to some random board. Get them to identify what exchange they used and where did they get the TERRA/UST or just make them do a KYC to Binance, as itā€™s a regulated and trusted exchange.

For sure, this may be possible to implement since CZ is a firm believer and is active in the TERRA community rn.

LFG moved about 1.8 billion ust from binance to their wallet in the past day

you can find all the top traders here Flipside Crypto

2 Likes

awesome! thank you very much

terra1pm5t8er7k5paj9kca5n0d0ysz2nyjdp9u805pf is indeed interesting. only started trading hours before halt

started with 180k ust and probably sold the luna on exchanges
then had 225k ust and probably sold the luna on exchanges
then had 440k ust and probably sold the luna on exchanges
then had 800k ust and swapped into 10% of luna supply (worth $100m now)
swap halted

1 Like

and that address didn t deposit to CEX but they moved to the eth bridge

455 trades above 1 bln luna by the way

i believe it moved onto eth chain and went into exchange.he sold the luna on exchange thatā€™s why he had ust deposit coming in

i ve sorted that list the results are:

top 116 WALLETS swapped over 10 bln luna each for a total of 4.79 trillions luna
top 454 wallets swapped over 1bln luna each for a total of 5.88 trillions luna

total ust burned by those 454 top wallets is 1.85 bln ust

total fees for those 454 wallets swaps is 318 billion luna

1 Like

Are there any efforts in progress to find out who these people are?
This seems super fishy and need to get to the bottom of this and find out who and what

2 Likes

i doubt it. only the exchanges who received those deposits could know

1 Like

Yeah - but that is doable. They need to give that info if there is a legal inquiry.

1 Like