Wrapped luna conversion

post-crash I bought wrapped luna off coinbase and now it sits in my metamask wallet, how can I transfer this (now) $LUNC to my terra station wallet?

bridge seems to not recognize there are $LUNC tokens in my metamask wallet hence doesn’t let me bridge them back to classic …

any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Are you on https://classic-bridge.terra.money/ ?

And then choose Shuttle option

resolved, thank you

Hi all. I also bought wluna on coinbase post crash. Its sitting in coinbase at no value hardly but if i look in coinbase wallet {transfer from coinbase) its quite a lot higher. Can i do anything with this please or forget it?

Thanks simon.

as described above you can transfer your tokens to a wallet and bridge them back to luna classic in your terra station wallet …
alternatively if you are looking to sell, once you have bridged the tokens you can transfer them to KuCoin and trade them there

1 Like

Thanks homan for the help. Is it best to use a terra wallet or coinbase wallet. Sorry very new to this. Also there sems to be huge fees for gas with cb wallet.

1 Like

It’s too late to qualify for the airdrop so don’t move them for that reason.

3 Likes

Thanks noted…on cbase itt says they are worth 5 quid… Not worth bothering with but on cb wallet they are worth 3.5 mill… Lol lol

So i have wrapped luna classic on coinbase how do i exchange them for luna classic.

Hi Rose,

Can you please help me track the transaction sent from Metamask to kucoin via classic-bridge? I have the eth scan transaction but I don’t know where to find it in terra network. I need to show this transaction to kucoin support because they didn’t received the asset. Below is the ethscan transaction hash.

0x9cb686c8bc53350c6c1ea446f57bb2dc37b44321c0f31aff3990d7006757f336

Oh no… The bridge is not to be used to exchanges, especially not to terra____ addresses, as they need your memo to credit your account :frowning:

1 Like

Can you please help me track the transaction to terra bridge? I suppose if I can show the transaction to kucoin, they might credit it to my account. I only realized later that the address was being shared to multiple users and the memo serves as the identifier. Someone made a tutorial on youtube about this and I blindly followed it. :frowning:

I’m not savvy enough to know how to get the Terra transaction hash from the eth one. I think @alagiz knows how to do it. He will be back online tomorrow.

THanks rose. I hope @alagiz can help with this. I just need to track this transaction on the terra bridge and want to see what happened.