3 Snapshots NEEDED for the People who tried rescuing LUNA | Before 1st/2nd Halt

This I like a no brainier can’t believe it’s not something that’s mandatory

1 Like

Definitely. This should really be considered.

2 Likes

update

1 Like

I am supporting this proposal

3 Likes

It is ridiculous that this request is falling on deaf ears. It is the moral and ethical thing to do.

5 Likes

People who bought during 8 to 13TH May really need to stand up I can see there is many people like us.

What is airdrop? I can say this airdrops means to cover up the wound what this attack caused to people like us.

So airdrop is a healing process in this case.

But people who bought during 8 to 13th May they were being destroyed so badly but mobdoy seem to care about us.

Our wound is as much as people who bought before 7th May.

Price was still high at that point and supply was in at billions max

Do kwon favored us in the first proposal and then left us out in the third.

He is treating the wound of two categories of people, who bought before the 7th may and who bought after 13 TH May when supply got into trillions.

Please consider us in, we are hurting as much as people who are hurting who bought before 7th May.

We don’t need to have 35% but at least give us 10%

That 10% should be meaniful, as we could not buy as much as people who is buying now since supply was still low.

IF anyone suggesting to dca, we have done until 0.003.

Do kwon tweeted there is a recovery plan, we thought everything would be alright.

And if anyone suggesting to buy now please do not as not everyone has money as you.

IF you want to make a fair distribution take another snapshot before the halt.

Everything felt like okay before that.

So please do consider us.

We are hurting so much…

9 Likes

maybe we should post somewhere else to be heard, idk

4 Likes

Fully support this.

2 Likes

we need to take a snapshot of days 7,8,9,10,11,12,13 and the amount of 35% will be divided equally by each day get 5%, if you hold luna from 7th to 13th, you will get enough 35%.

2 Likes

I take it this is people who bought in between the proposed snapshots that no longer hold Luna?

If so, that 100% won’t happen. No one suddenly put in money in to save it, they got in for the dollar.

2 Likes

FAREWELL TERRA
This was my biggest mistake on the crypto market.
I believed to the last and supported the project with my modest investments.
But I don’t believe anymore. We don’t seem to be on our way.
This is a dirty market. But there is a limit to everything.
For my faith, they offer me in return SOME (or even tens of times) LESS TIME than I invested, and than those who came to speculate after the restart.
The car can be very good, but I won’t drive it if it’s driven by someone I don’t trust for good reasons.

4 Likes

Update

1 Like

For the love of god people.
Its an open market, when in history does anybody get a do over for making the wrong investment decision.
The very fact that such a large number of people think they’re owed a refund from the COMPLETELY BROKEN AND DEPLEATED blockchain that they lost on tells me this was more of a psychological mass prey on those desperate for a windfall than knowledgable investors coming together to build an ecosystem.
What is so hard to understand? You bought junk that had everything backing it stolen, and now tte junk you bought is shit and its never coming back.

4 Likes

The governments often do bail outs for companies like Boeing for example, Ford, many banks and even foreign countries like Ukraine. Somehow the suffering of the citizens in their own surrounding doesn’t matter? But large companies and foreign countries do matter so much that they will literally take the tax money from the people in order to bail out the companies and countries? Why can’t citizens who had a massive blow like this be helped when in need?

I admit that investment is risky, but do you think the distribution is really fair? If everyone can’t get it, I have nothing to say

3 Likes

Who cares at this point, everyone fighting over scraps while the known attackers remain at large. If Terra builds anything successful, the attackers will come back to pillage and plunder a community with gold but no guns. You’re basically building wealth only to be robbed again and again.

Before any Fork is done, the entire community effort should be focused on catching the attackers and bringing them to justice. The attackers had to pass the highest level of Binance KYC Verification to attack from their platform with hundreds of millions of $.

3 Likes

I responded to the thread, not following you. Get over yourself.

1 Like

I bought all my LUNA on:
May 9 (167.86 LUNA) @ 60.00CAD, + a further (58.65) LUNA at 44.33CAD.
May 10 I bought (49.84) LUNA at 24.97CAD
May 11 (777) LUNA at 1.35CAD + (800.29) LUNA at .56CAD
May 12 (188560) LUNA at 0.01194CAD which I think is the last purchase before de-list. This represents an investment of over $14000.00 that in a period of 72 or so hours your aglorithm deflated into 42 bucks!
I had held LUNA prior to the de-list…had invested in the coin for about a year. This is the 6 hour chart from that day. Notice the one big red bar with wicks on the top and bottom? That was the ultimate trading nightmare that day. I mean what person would sell at 84.5CAD and then be undercut by 10000 LUNA on the exchange at 50% of the high price for the day? If I better understood that an algorithm was gonna blow my trade out of the water like that I would have stayed as far away from this as possible. So when DO KON says “…sit tight, deploying more captial.” I fell for it believeing him. What he was really doing was robbing me to pay UST and his whale buddy friends who seemed to get out of UST at 1:1 when the peg was at .60 USD!

6 Likes

The team dumped us, they just wanted to get more people involved

3 Likes

We ain’t nothing, it’s finished!

3 Likes