3 Snapshots NEEDED for the People who tried rescuing LUNA | Before 1st/2nd Halt

Support this! Share everywhere!

2 Likes

I shared this tweet on several of his posts but I highly doubt he cares about us anymore.

4 Likes

what do you think about a dinamic payment for snapshot 2 ( beetween 8 to 12 May)?

Blockchain lets read time and price paid by UST and LUNA. then can reward better to who paid more expensive cost.

4 Likes

Yes this is the only valid approach for a dynamic payment based on the circulating supply of these days. Otherwise people on these dates get zero, zilch, NADA!

3 Likes

Update

i bought UST on binance 10/05/2022, i don’t know we lost peg with UST , everthing till normal with advertising from Binance is “safe and earn”. I staked them and now they only support for people pre_peg => it’s not fair . Please check again , i only my money back . Thanks

1 Like

Everyone let’s post on the proposal.
Because do kwon needs to give us what we deserve, because we gonna get something that won’t even worth anything.
People being compensated something but we are not getting anything at all.

4 Likes

Pushing this

4 Likes

How can this in anyone minds could sound fair to give the exact same amount for people who bought after incident unknowingly and people who bought many zero lower 3 days later, I don’t know if Do Kwon proposal is rushed or it is on purpose he is doing that.

4 Likes

8th to 13th, not 12th.

1 Like

Update!

Difference between 12th and 13th must also be done. The circulating supply on the 12th was 1.46 billion, while on the 13th it was 169 billion.

4 Likes

A question : the luna can stay at binance, or has to be moved to the terra station wallet?

2 Likes

Yes!! Do kwon please consider this

4 Likes

I support this

3 Likes

Agree

3 Likes

would be surprising if he is even reading us…

3 Likes

Just make an official proposal…

2 Likes

holders will benefit the most here. the man bought luna 8-12 may receive nothing. I demand that there be 1 luna v1 → 1 luna v2(8-11 may) don’t look at the prices crypto.

they just take our money and crypt from us.

see how many tokens were issued
Terra (LUNA) Circulating Supply | Messari

4 Likes

lol watching this graph we can see who got screwed the most, absolutely and totally and yet nothing for them. :lying_face: Mind Blowing.

2 Likes