About the Governance & Proposals category

This category is for discussions on Governance (on and off-chain), Proposals and distributing resources (treasury)

9 Likes

I have bETH locked up in my Terra wallet and need to port it back onto MetaMask … will i be able to do this?? devastated all around

2 Likes

Hello just keep luna as its chain and change ust to stt = satoshi tether like each 2k = 1 ust in this way you will save luna and ust calaulate the reserve with ust circulation to know exact figure and save luna :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

how can i submit a new proposal?

7 Likes

@system Fix the problem of malicious actors making offensive posts and getting threads locked. Just hide the poster’s comment and ban the accounts. Practice some reasonable moderation so that automatic censorship isn’t exploited.

2 Likes

This might be solution For example:

There is Circulating Supply 350 millions Lunas.
You have bought 1 Luna = 1 Luna
When the Circulating Supply is doubled to 700 millions Lunas.
You have bought 2 Luna with new Circulating Supply, That’s equals 1 Luna with old supply.

Distribution should depends on how much Circulating Supply was and When you have bought Luna. This might be good solution. It might be complex solution. It is not possible to burn Luna anyway. I give my opinion the rest on the team. I have no idea what should they do with UST.

4 Likes