[Proposal] Plan V3, save investors, Luna and UST

Perhaps no one will read, but I have thought of a fair proposal.
I’ll be brief because it’s very simple.
The most sensible thing, and we mostly agree, is to burn the Luna.
This is not possible because LFG does not have the money to do it and it is difficult to find investors who invest in a crypto to burn it.
Thinking about it, there would be a way to do it, without creating discontent and divisions among us investors.

This is my proposal:

Phase a) Snapshot of the block before the UST De-peg (first snapshot).

Phase b) Snapshot of the last block before restart (second snapshot)

Phase c) The LUNA and UST tokens present in the Phase “A” wallets will be 1: 1, the tokens present in Phase “B” will be Luna 1: 50000 (this factor is an example), UST 1:10.
After this, the tokens of the first snapshop will be added to the tokens of the second snapshot.

Phase d) Modification of the algorithm that preserves UST from De-peg.

Phase e) Terra 2.0 restart

Example 1:
1st snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna
2nd snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna

On restart (100 UST, 10 Luna):
100 UST (1: 1)
10 Luna (1: 1)

Example 2:
1st snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna
2nd Snapshot) in wallet 500 UST , 10,000,010 Luna

On restart (140 UST, 30 Luna)
100 UST (1: 1) + 40 UST → (500-100) / 10
10 Luna (1: 1) + 20 Moon → 1,000,000 / 50,000

It is obvious that those who sold UST and Luna after the de-peg must buy back on the market before the second snapshot.

In this way we would have significantly reduced the number of the Luna and restored equity.

… and everyone lived happily ever after.
Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi its fair for everyone

1 Like

Do you want those fleeing to get back into their cages on their own? Your idea is too ridiculous, not to mention whether luna can be resurrected? the actions of DK and his team alone are disgusting, the first wrong decision can be said to be an accident, the second and third, and even the current recovery plan It’s 90% opposed by the community, if I’m a runaway, I’ll never spend the money I have to drill into that damn rat cage and take unknown risks

People who bought during 8Th to 12Th May are suffering the most.

Your proposal seems to cover that.

My idea was distribute according to the circulations.

Like who bought and held on 8TH May when the supply was at 450M he should get according to that, and whoever is buying now should get according to current circulations!

That’s fair for everyone.

How could people us competing against 6.5T because I bought after his 11TH May tweets where he said to stay strong, and he posted there’s a recovery plan.

I bought at 1.77$ the circulation Was probably 5B, and now I fall into the category of 6.5T tokens!

That’s not fair

People should get back according to the circulations they got their tokens.

That way everyone is equal!!

4 Likes

Good idea but not perfect.

I think it can be cut to more pieces to get more snapshot.
If possible, may need to detail the price per hour.
Every hour has the tokens average price(include UST).

Example 1:
1st snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna (Price: UST:1 , Luna:80 )
2nd snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna (Price: UST:0.5 , Luna:40 )
3nd snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna (Price: UST:0.2 , Luna:1 )

On restart the available weight value will be:
UST weight value: 100 x 1 + 100 x 0.5 + 100 x 0.2 → 170
Luna weight value: 10 x 80 + 10 * 40 + 10 x 1 → 1210

Example 2:
1st snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna (Price: UST:1 , Luna:80 )
2nd snapshot) in wallet 50 UST , 0 Luna (Price: UST:0.5 , Luna:40 )
3nd snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 100 Luna (Price: UST:0.2 , Luna:1 )

On restart the available weight value will be:
UST weight value: 100 x 1 + 50 x 0.5 + 100 x 0.2 → 145
Luna weight value: 10 x 80 + 0 * 40 + 100 x 1 → 180

Then every wallet has their own weight of value.
By this value, tokens that can be distributed equally and fairly.

2 Likes

hello,I have thought a way that maybe make burning possible
https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/proposal-speed-up-the-burning-by-launch-multi-person-online-collaborative-painting-activities-like-reddits-r-place-regularly-and-cast-the-result-of-each-painting-activities-as-an-nft/20407/3

the key is attract a large number of current luna owners to bid for the NFT that not belong to anyone in the first place

This is the best version ever. Many companies did the same when they issued too much shares.

Part 1.
1.) Token holder A held 1,000,000 tokens at a market cap of 1 billion on 5/11. They held 0.1% of the overall supply of tokens. The market cap is recorded and now they would get 100 million * 0.1% = 100,000 Luna V2 tokens.

2.) Token holder B held 1,000,000 tokens at a market cap of 10 billion on 5/12 (early morning). They held 0.01% of the overall supply of tokens. The market cap is recorded and now they would get 100 million * 0.1% = 10,000 Luna V2 tokens.

3.) Token holder C held 1,000,000 tokens at a market cap of 6.5 trillion on 5/15. They held 0.00001538461% of the overall supply of tokens. The market cap is recorded and now they would get 100 million * 0.00001538461% = 15.38 tokens.

For 1,000,000 tokens:
Token holder A (price paid) > Token holder B (price paid) > Token holder C (price paid)

Redistribute in this way that accounts for the marketcap. Do not bin Token holder A, B, and C into a single market cap of 6.5 trillion, rather bin it as %tokens_held = tokens_held_at_specific_MC / MC.

Part 2.
Also, increase from 10% to 20% for holders up to 5/27.
Decrease from 35% to 25% for the holders up to 5/7.
Or keep them equal, do not discriminate.
Apply same MC principles for all cases to determine true holdings and distributions.

2 Likes

come to think of it, make everything even simpler, my proposal could be changed as like this:

Do not perform any stop and restart of the Terra chain, only take snapshots.
Create new tLuna and tUst tokens and airdrop them according to the calculation I proposed above, the old tokens must be blocked.
All protocols (Anchor, Mirror, etc.) can immediately start working again.
The price of tLuna and tUST will slowly return to pre-de-peg values

Distribute everyone equally, he left out people who bought at during the attacks!

And he is making us compete against 6.5T tokens when we actually bought when the supply was around 400M-10B.

So give us back according to that calculations!

It’s probably best of the screenshot would be taken at the last halt.

3 Likes

thanks for diluting luna holders to nothing do

1 Like

We need fair Distributions!

According to market cap is the best proposal so far!

1 Like

agree

1 Like