Airdrop Claim and validate?

Thank you @mayankgrover733 . I have a terra station mobile wallet, not a chrome extension wallet. Do I have to follow the steps to have my luna renamed to LUNC. I believe you said it will rename at luna 2.0 launch in about 1 hr?
The steps are:
Hi aadiele22,
I am not sure if this is correct or not, but this is what I did, and it seems to have worked, but I will know for sure, when I see my LUNA renamed to LUNC, and new LUNA airdrop appear tomorrow.

In Chrome Browser, click on the 3 dots in top right hand corner
Select ‘Settings’
Select ‘Extensions’
Select ‘Terra Station Wallet 3.0.1’
Click on ‘Details’ tab
Click on ‘Extension options’
Pop up will appear, click on gear in top right hand corner
Click on ‘manage networks’
Click on ‘Add a network’
Enter name = Terra V2
Enter Chain ID = phoenix-1
Enter LCD = https://lcd.terra.dev
Then select this new one as your network instead of mainnet
When you see your wallet now in Terra Station it will say ‘Terra 2.0’ at top

DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW TERRA STATION WALLET ON CHROME?

ANYONE SEEING PLS ASSIST IF YOU CAN…THANK YOU.

Hi mayankgrover or roseanne89:

Please help: In my Chrome browser, when I select network = mainnet, I see my Luna airdrop balance of new Luna only, but not Lunc, and when I select network = classic or phoenix-1, I see my old Luna balance as Luna, but not renamed as Lunc, and there is no airdrop balance of Luna shown.

I thought in phoenix-1 or mainnet, I would see balances of both coins as Luna and Lunc.

Also my airdrop, did not include snapshot of pre-attack coins I had prurchased since march 2021, it only dropped based on post-attack snapshot.

My original purchase was for WLUNA in Coinbase, Last week, I had moved WLUNA to Kucoin as Luna, and then into Terra Station. However, the snapshot has not traced my original purchase amount pre-attack, it only took my current balance and airdropped for only post-attack.

Is it possible that the pre-attack purchases can be traced back to when I bought them in Coinbase, and be eligible for airdrop?

Hi! I had old Luna in my wallet, now I’ve got a little of new Luna, the old Luna disappeared. The wallet does not support old Luna anymore? My old Luna coins are gone?

Hi ;

I was told in this forum that my old luna in terra station wallet will change to LUNC upon the launch to new luna but that did not happen. It still remains as luna. When I look up my wallet on terra finder I see the wallet but now showing the air dropped luna but not my millions of LUNC …it appears to have been liquidated…what is going on?

I still see the old LUNA in my terra station wallet…but not the air dropped luna… everything is all confusing …pls help…they re not supposed to liquidate the old luna to airdrop the new luna…I should have transferred to an exchange …pls advise …Is my old luna now liquidated? The name never changed to Lunc as I was told here…

Hello All, Honestly speaking there should be another snapshot taken when Luna was above $1 as many retail investors supported the Terra between $1-$50 when a proposal was progressing by Terra and supply was proposed into Billions. All thought the project is good and Terra was on top of the issue. They all would have been rekt along with all old investors. If Terra consider them in the Post attack Category, their losses can never be compensated as they are going to get nothing compare to the people who bought in very lower price when supply went into 6+ trillions (Compare who bought from $1-$50 with .00005). This plan doesn’t even care about the people who actually wanted to lift the project as per Terra’s plan of action which is injustice. Think about a scenario when supply went from Millions to Billions and price went down from $35 to $1 and many DCA’d thinking the project will bounce back. This is very difficult call but unfortunately there is no consideration for the people who bought between $1 to $50. They all will be ruined with this proposal and can never believe on this project. This seems to be a big mess for most of the retail investor who put their hard earned money to save Terra.

2 Likes

My LUNA is in form of Wrapped Luna (contract address 0xd2877702675e6cEb975b4A1dFf9fb7BAF4C91ea9) that I had purchased in January via UNISWAP.

Does this mean I am not going to be a part of the snapshot?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks so much - so new question…my new coins have dropped but still under Luna and all of my Luna that was in my wallet has disappeared…?

1 Like

Hi,

If anyone could help answer or direct me, I held most of my aUst in Kujira bid queues during the pre attack snapshot on the 7th, however I did not receive any Luna Airdrops for it. Is there any chance that I should receive Luna for that aUst or am I cut short of the Airdrop?

Thanks all.

Hi mayankgrover or roseanne89:

Please help: In my Chrome browser, when I select network = mainnet, I see my Luna airdrop balance of new Luna only, but not Lunc, and when I select network = classic or phoenix-1, I see my old Luna balance as Luna, but not renamed as Lunc, and there is no airdrop balance of Luna shown.

I thought in phoenix-1 or mainnet, I would see balances of both coins as Luna and Lunc.

Also my airdrop, did not include snapshot of pre-attack coins I had prurchased since march 2021, it only dropped based on post-attack snapshot.

My original purchase was for WLUNA in Coinbase, Last week, I had moved WLUNA to Kucoin as Luna, and then into Terra Station. However, the snapshot has not traced my original purchase amount pre-attack, it only took my current balance and airdropped for only post-attack.

Is it possible that the pre-attack purchases can be traced back to when I bought them in Coinbase, and be eligible for airdrop?

UPDATE:

Appears to be a glitch in terra station mobile wallet…how can it be resolved?

On terra finder I now see my old luna when I switch to terra classic network and I see my airdropped new luna when I switch to the main net…

Meanwhile in terra station wallet I only see the old luna coins with a value of 0 while on terra finder it shows a value…

Pls advise…Is there a glitch in terra station wallet (mobile) …it is not reflecting what is in terra finder…

Pls advise…is there an action I need to take to update the wallet so it reflects what’s on the network.

Thank you.

1 Like

Use Station extension.

Hi. I had luna in station android wallet even before crash.why didnt i recive airdrop?pls someone help

In terra finder, in top right hand corner, in the dropdown, if you select mainnet, it is showing balance of new airdropped Luna. and if you select classic, it is showing balance of old Luna as Luna.

It appears that the rename of Luna to Lunc, and showing both Luna and Lunc in one network has not happened yet, or maybe it will always stay like this, on separate networks.

Hi guys. I got 230k old luna in my terra wallet. Now it’s just 2. 57 luna. Is anyone facing same issue.? My acc got hacked?

1 Like

hey, you likely just need to switch network to “classic” to see lunc and ustc - Switch networks — Terra Docs documentation

Hi alagiz, Please help me.

I can see my airdrop of post-attack LUNA, but this airdrop did not include snapshot of pre-attack coins, which I had purchased since March 2021, it only dropped based on post-attack snapshot. As a result, my airdrop is only half of what it should be.

Oh I see. OK I manage to swtich.tks for the tips. I tot its gone w the wind. The new coins I got is pathetic. Doesn really move the needle of my tank. Now my old luna has a new line that’s shows ust equivalent $. Wil the old luna coins ever increase in value since no trading is happening for it?

I have my old Luna as Luna Classic on Terra Station Wallet now, but no new LUNA 2.0?? But I transferred to my Terra Station Wallet a few hours before the snapshot. Do I wait or am I not going to get anything?

No, all wallets with a balance on May 27 qualify as Post-attack Luna. It does not make a difference when it was purchased.