Airdrop Claim and validate?

what about us who bought on 11-12-13 may??

1 Like

If you have been holding toll the post attack snapshot then you will be eligible.

Thank you. Why is LUNA in terra station wallet not showing as LUNC? Someone pls help answer this question What do I need to do to have is show as LUNC in terra station wallet?

It will show as LUNC after the new chain will launch which is tomorrow 28th May at 6 AM UTC.

So then my tolkens that are held on kucoin in my wallet that is “down for maintenance” at the moment apparently are fine where they are at? I dont need to move them or validate my walllet to recive the airdrop? I can just leave them where they are at?

You don’t have to do anything.

2 Likes

Please help me out… I have my Luna on kucoin but the announcement I heard before was that kucoin was not part of the exchanges that supported the new Luna so I had to transfer my Luna from there to binance with Luna network but I didn’t put memo in the process of sending it so I waited and didn’t receive anything on binance… I had to chat the binance support and they told me I didn’t put memo so I will have to wait for few days for my Luna to be refunded back to my deposit address which is kucoin… but my fear and question is will this not affect the airdrop… will I receive the airdrop with this kind of situation?? It already showed success on kucoin but I think maybe held on blockchain

1 Like

Don’t know.

Thank you very very much mayankgrover. I really appreciate your help

3 Likes

The new chain has launched today Friday the 27th.

The old Luna in my terra station wallet is still showing as Luna and has not changed to LUNC.

Pls can you let us know what is going on?
What action do we need to take?

This should have been automatic as it is in other walkets…
Please assist @mayankgrover

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you altcoinalb and mayankgrover, I will not give my private key, I had a feeling something was wrong when the website link they sent asked me to enter private key to link my account. This appeared odd. So I stopped and asked here. Thanks to replies I confirmed they were trying to steal. They had sent me direct mail in twitter, saying they are official, I will block them.

1 Like

Thank you mayankgrover, i will check tomorrow. I updated to prairie-1 and see Terra 2 display on screen. But showing only LUNA. Hope it will update tomorrow to LUNC, and my correct airdrop, based on original purchase dates as WLUNA will be processed in the calculations

1 Like

How do update to prairie-1 in terra station wallet?..

it looks like I have to update my terra station wallet…I am still on the main net.

Please assist…

Hi aadiele22,
I am not sure if this is correct or not, but this is what I did, and it seems to have worked, but I will know for sure, when I see my LUNA renamed to LUNC, and new LUNA airdrop appear tomorrow.

In Chrome Browser, click on the 3 dots in top right hand corner
Select ‘Settings’
Select ‘Extensions’
Select ‘Terra Station Wallet 3.0.1’
Click on ‘Details’ tab
Click on ‘Extension options’
Pop up will appear, click on gear in top right hand corner
Click on ‘manage networks’
Click on ‘Add a network’
Enter name = Terra V2
Enter Chain ID = phoenix-1
Enter LCD = https://lcd.terra.dev
Then select this new one as your network instead of mainnet
When you see your wallet now in Terra Station it will say ‘Terra 2.0’ at top

The new chain is not launched yet, it will launch tomorrow 28th May at 6 AM UTC.

1 Like

Hello Everyone… please guide me how can I connect my terra station wallet to Phoenix 1 ?

Hi… I am very new to cryptos. I bought some Luna on 11 May (will not qualify for first snapshot) at Coinhako. Subsequently, I sent the coins to Gemini. But I read that Gemini will not support Luna 2.0. So, I am trying to send it to Terra wallet (via metamask). But Gemini requires 7 days to validate an approved address. So, earliest I can send the coins to Terra wallet is 4 June. Will I still be eligible for the 2nd snapshot airdrop? Thank you so much!

The 2nd snapshot has already passed, so there is no point trying to move it to terra station for the airdrop now.

Hi Roseanne :blush:

Hope this doesn’t sound like a totally ridiculous question…How can I sell my Luna in my Terra Wallet - should I send back over to Binance, though I think Terra is still down on Binance at the moment so how do I transfer back…? Thanks so much.

Yeah binance has suspended trading of LUNC until may 30. It might still be on kucoin. I haven’t been on a computer for a couple of days so not sure!

1 Like