Alternate L1 Task Force Spending Prop for Q2 2023

What’s laughable is Tubby taking $13,000/month to write wikis.

I am, otherwise I wouldn’t have suggested it.

InonMan is currently our lead dev - guy does most of the work and corrects Tubby’s fuckups along the way so the chain doesn’t blow up. Jacob and Bilbo would come in as “trial-run” external collaborators. The OP mentions a 60/40 payout split, which means if the community isn’t satisfied with Jacob & Bilbo’s work after 2 months then they wouldn’t get the remaining 40% of the compensation.

You’re also forgetting (tho most likely ignoring on purpose) the fact both Jacob and Bilbo already did a ton of work on/for LUNC, for free, to both warn the devs about incoming problems (most of which were ignored and then harmed the chain) and/or fix Tubby’s constant fuckups.

But keep pushing your narrative that Tubby deserves to get $13,000/month to write wikis, it’s hilarious. :joy:

Shalom! :pray:

6 Likes

Hence Jacob would not be replacing Tobias; Ironman would. @Zaradar states that he does most of the work. Where do you get your information that Ironman is the one who does that? From Ironman?

Did you consult with the rest of the L1 team to formulate your idea that Z does not do most of the L1 work? Do they want to work with Z and the reasons they would or would not want to do so?

1 Like

Indeed! Facts dont matter!

2 Likes

When I wrote “Jacob replaces Tobias”, I meant on the team roster, as a fill-in. Not that Jacob would lead the team. He wouldn’t. He and Bilbo are supposed to be external contractors on a trial run. Why are you misrepresenting my words on purpose? It’s all outlined in the OP.

LEARN TO READ!

Correct. And it’s “InonMan”, not Ironman. This isn’t your beloved Marvel movies, my goy.

Tubby lies.

Work deployed on GitHub, as well as countless corrections to Tubby’s fuckups.

Oh Tubby works alright - but what he dies isn’t worth $13k/month since it’s either trash the others have to fix, or it’s useless side-project garbage like his coding Dojo (that no one asked for, wanted to fund, or thinks is useful to reviving the chain). Tubby likes to LARP as a wise old panda-hermit on a mountain, but if he wants to do that then he can piss off instead of charging the community $44k/quarter to shit on everyone and produce minimal viable work. The fucker offloads most of his tasks to the other 3 devs anyway - otherwise where would he find the time to shitpost on Twitter for hours and hours each day?

They’re contractors, just like Tubby. Investors like us are their “bosses”. In any sane company one employee doesn’t get to decide whether another stays or leaves - that’s handled by the bosses and the Board. Tubby is a loose cannon who’s taking far more money than he’s worth to work on turning the chain into a tradfi abomination subject to US and SEC bullshit. He’s a plague on this blockchain and community pool. So is the Terra Grift Foundation, for similar reasons.

@Dannavan_Morrison you honestly need to get your head out of your ass. Everything you keep regurgitating here has already been covered in this thread, or the other Q1 spending prop by LuncBurnArmy. I suggest you thoroughly read both of them (and the 300+ total replies) before shitting up this place with more of your sycophantic nonsense. Otherwise I’ll conclude you’re another ignorant midwit and stop responding to you.

Shalom, goy! :pray:

2 Likes

Your behavior would suggest that you have an infantile grandiosity personality trait. This behavior is normal during early childhood development as young children are still learning to navigate the world and develop their sense of self.

However, this behavior sill persists into your later adulthood. It may be a sign of a psychological condition, such as narcissistic personality disorder. I would recommend that you seek a qualified mental health professional to diagnose your psychological condition.

Grow up kid! This is a man’s world. Or do you still want to throw tantrums whenever your opinions are opposed. You are a loser and of no significance to the LUNC community. Let me reiterate “YOU ARE A LOSER and a Rabble-Rouser”. Aren’t you tired of losing?

I will watch out for your posts and they better make sense or you will face the wrath of my criticism.

3 Likes

Just go to their github if you need the source.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

You are so angry! Your elevated BP may give you a stroke.

Grow up kid!

You are the one who comes across as very unintellectual with your verbal diarrhoea and serious case of fecal impaction. Go flush your system elsewhere.

I have plenty of that hormone! That’s why I have the testicular fortitude to stand up to you kid! Where is your hormone produced? I am asking, because you may be a woman behind your avatar and hence if you posses any level of testosterone, it may be coming from your ovary. Why dont you keep your yap shut kiddo?

I invest in LUNC like you and I am down thousands of dollars. Do I react like you, lambasting anyone who opposes my views? Definitely no , unless it’s someone like you who tries to be a bully .

2 Likes

Glad to see people sticking it to this antagonist Rabbi, who in their right mind would want to work to develop anything core for this chain when you’re greeted on socials and agora with their berating for trying to restore this chain to its former glory.

2 Likes

I provide evidence, you ignore it.
I politely tell you to review the OP, you ignore it.
I calmly remind you that your “questions” have been answered already, you ignore it.
I take some extra time out of my busy life to once again address your points, you ignore it.
I provide even more evidence, links, citations, point you to other threads… you ignore it.
I call you an ignorant midwit (because you are one), yet you still keep persisting nonetheless.
I give you one final chance to desist and stop misconstruing my arguments, but you ignore it.
I rightfully lose all patience and finally call you a retard/idiot/cretin/fuckwit, because you are one.

“OH RABBI WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME, WHAAAAAAA!!!” :sob: :sob: :sob:

There’s a process to these things, you see.

If you’re gonna run defense for Tobias then you should at least address the fact that he almost minted trillions of new LUNC on accident (by merging his own PR) if InonMan and the other devs hadn’t caught his fuckup. And this isn’t an isolated incident, he keeps screwing up constantly while overselling himself and gaslighting the community. Why do you keep defending him? Why? Do you want your investment to go to shit?

You ignore all evidence @Dannavan_Morrison just to drive your own retarded narrative.

You, sir, are an imbecile, and I will not reply to you anymore.

@Tristan_Addie everything I wrote above to Dannavan applies to you as well. Good day, sir!

3 Likes

I agree with @Dannavan_Morrison to be honest, screams Narcissistic disorder, like your reacting to people that just don’t believe your fud, you get frustrated and start abusing, you become belligerent, that is no way to get your point across, it actually makes you look stupid.

At doing so you show that this community doesn’t have the maturity nor does it provide support for developers and any further developers from actually working on this chain at a core capacity if all your going to do is attack them for not responding to you directly or indirectly on socials or agora; they don’t answer to you, there is a team lead you should be addressing them and they have been active on agora.

2 Likes

Both you and Dannavan constantly ignore all the evidence posted across multiple platforms just to drive this silly narrative that I’m somehow “immature” or a narcissist just because I called you idiots after half a dozen attempts to reasonably present my arguments. It’s hilarious people like you pivot towards personal/emotional attacks when you can’t refute facts! This whole issue isn’t a Rabbi problem, it’s a TGF-is-scamming-us problem! Also, Tubby is an inept programmer who’ll wreck the chain sooner or later.

Here, rebuke this (because my earlier post got hidden and someone wants to cover up the truth):

That’s our lead dev! What more do you need?!

Do you understand what would’ve happened had his code gone live?

Then there’s the overinflated TGF salaries, the incomplete Q1 roadmap, the host of non-L1 “projects” shoved into the Q2 spending prop, L2 work mingled comingled there as well, Ziggy, Ed’s AI chain… the list goes on and on… The Q2 Agora thread is full of red flags and community discontent, but I’m the bad guy for firing warning shots at dumb blind sheep like yourself and Dannavan for ignoring it all while continuing to defend the very same people who are plundering the chain’s already limited resources??

How in G-d’s name can you look at all that, and think it’s a good idea to remain supportive of these people?

You’re either stupid, willfully ignorant, or you’re doing this on purpose.

Take your pick… tho if I had to guess, my money’s on the latter.

5 Likes

Actually no I didn’t ignore your evidence I took a disdain to your approaches on socials when you really should of addressed them to the team lead, that being Luncburnarmy not Tobias himself, as a developer myself I respond to the TL or IL, what I do I don’t publicise on socials, .

The github comments looks like a bad case of the peer review process, I agree it shouldn’t of been merged without a peer review done, end of the day its people, communication breaks down, it was caught before it went live, that’s not an excuse.

That it is not Zardar’s fault that’s an issue for the Team Leader to determine, to make sure process is followed, make sure peer review and testing is done, the TL has to enforce that, the Dev has to follow it.

As far as luncburnarmy has stated, everything but v2.0.0 (formerly v2.0.4) was done there was not a large enough validator test set available, this was pegged for release in 3rd and 4th week of April. Lets look at L2, Ziggy prop looks like solutioning, this does not mean development, this strictly looks like discovery, so further props can be raised for work to be done.

Ed AI chain, nothing to indicate funding from Q2 will be used for this, nor inclusion of Tobias in this.

I don’t see any problems with Q2 work, not sure what your getting at, with what the TL has posted in agora for the prop.

April, 2023

• Finalize pre-release testing of Core v2.0.0 on testnet and bump to “release”
  • Finalize pre-release testing of Oracle-Feeder v2.0.4 on testnet and bump to “release”
  • Prepare Terra.js v2.0.0 pre-release & ensure peer review
  • Bump Terra.js v2.0.0 to “release” state and push changes upstream to TFL so they can prepare new NPM packages
  • Prepare Terra.proto v2.0.0 pre-release & ensure peer review
  • Bump Terra.proto v2.0.0 to “release” and coordinate NPM packages with TVC
  • Work with TCV to patch GUI assets (Station, extension, mobile) with new Terra.js v2.0.0 NPM package
  • Work with existing validators to expand the testnet to a targeted 30% of the validator set . All existing validators are requested to keep an identical configuration of their production instance available for scheduled “release testing” on the testnet.
  • Schedule v2.0.0 upgrade on mainnet and provide on-call support during scheduled chain-halt.
  • Review and update product backlog for L1 team
  • Renew “community oversight committee” for L1 team, going out to vote for new committee members.

May, 2023

• Integrate FeeShare module from Juno for release in v2.1.0
  • Finalize CosmWasm upgrade and prepare “migration documentation” for L2 developers.
  • Finalize pre-release testing of Core v2.1.0 on testnet and bump to “release”
  • Schedule v2.1.0 upgrade on mainnet and provide on-call support during scheduled chain-halt.
  • Finalize Terra Operator v0.0.1
  • Overhaul CI (continuous integration) workflows
  • Establish experimental network to host daily release for “vNext” (main branch)-Investigate the addition of Interchain Accounts (ICA part of IBC) module
  • Provide technical advisory services/L1 development for “Project Ziggy”
  • Finalize L1 Dojo - Path of the Journeyman
  • Establish IBC to Kujira

June, 2023

• Develop a two-year high-level technology roadmap for Terra Classic (Q3 2023 => Q3 2025)
  • Finalize L1 Dojo - Path of the Expert
  • Assess migration path for Tendermint => CometBFT
  • Review on-ramp technologies for Classic Station and develop proof-of-concept
  • Prepare Q3 budget and agora proposals
  • Finalize Q2 work and avoid voting on Q3 funding
2 Likes

You have to learn to separate the man from the message.

Should have. It’s should HAVE!

Steve (LBA) is not the team lead - Tobias is. Tubby takes a full-time salary (overpaid imo), and the burden of responsibility rests upon his shoulders. Steve is just the general product manager (that’s what he likes to bill himself as, despite his “contribution” being a part-time grift to skim $7000/month for what amounts to probably less than 10h of admin/clerical work per week).

It’s just one egregious example of many. Tobias is a bad programmer, end of. There’s a mountain of other cases where his ideas are so terrible even a non-technical person could see he’s blowing smoke up everyone’s asses while being carried by Superman and the rest of the team. Also, you’re downplaying the amount of damage that self-merged PR would’ve done to the chain; do you have any idea what would’ve happened if it’d gone live and we minted another couple trillion LUNC? It’s asinine that we’re paying a guy $13,000/month to wreck the blockchain! He shouldn’t be let near a chicken house, let alone a decentralized asset worth a billion dollars!

You’re flat-our wrong; Steve is an admin, not a programmer. Admins don’t do code review, nor do they (usually) have the skillset required to dissect it - that’s what we pay developers for. I won’t insult you because it seems you really are simply ignorant on the issue… which is alright, I don’t expect everyone to know the ins-and-outs of LUNC’s daily happenings, but Tobias constantly messes up, and the others have to correct for him. Steve himself I think does a good job, but it’s still inexcusable to be paying him $7k/month at a time when the chain’s treasury is almost empty (we could get another 2 devs for that money… priorities, you know?).

Regardless, they shouldn’t be billing us for Q2 if they haven’t completed Q1 (for which they took the money!). I don’t blame the 3 good devs (Superman, Frag, Vinh), they do what they’re told, and execute to the best of their ability. I blame Tobias, Steve, and Marco, for a poorly structured and executed Q1. If they were fair they’d return the money they’d taken, since they haven’t delivered on what was promised, and their “upgrade” halted the chain for 8h+ and required the intervention of Jared and TFL engineers. I dread to think what will happen when the WASM upgrade goes live.

We should not be paying our L1 team for “discovery” of L2 initiatives. That should be put up as a separate spending proposal, possibly alongside the hiring of another engineer/developer to work through it. Because the way things are set up now we’re basically wasting the L1 team’s time on initiatives which may never materialize (Ziggy) and aren’t guaranteed to bring value to LUNC (Ed’s AI chain).

Tobias is on record saying the L1 team will help Ed bootstrap the chain.

Then we’ve reached an impasse. We’ll have to agree to disagree, because I say nothing but problems!

3 Likes

Got me on that grammar error, there’s a narcissistic trait glad you read my message through, I know that now.

The are the face on agora, so I imagine all communications will and should of be going through them rather than what you like to do and social bash a developer directly. Not for you to question what they are paid for the month that was apparent in the prop to higher them for Q1 if they are in a PR role effectively at a PM level than 7k a month doesn’t seem bad, I doubt they are doing 10h/week, I think it’s more than that, I guess you won’t be happy until you see a timesheet from them for what they do.

Its one example of peer review breaking down, I disagree that Tobias is a bad programmer, I think there was an issue with how the release was done, certainly there needs to be some tighter control around releases maybe a DEV > SIT > RLSE > PROD schedule rather than a testnet and mainnet release, rather than you suggesting a strategy to a problem you attack someone for being a bad programmer and the funding they get without looking at the process.

Maybe they shouldn’t but why risk releasing 2.0.0 without testing it, maybe L1 learnt after the previous issues.

My mess up here this when I meant L2 I meant Q2.

That’s hearsay, Tobias can say that if you see it as a conflict of interest than that’s your right too as long as Q2 delivers, your going to have to raise that with the PR.

2 Likes

You provide data to support your agenda

You have no control over how I process information.

All your time is spent fudding and creating chaos.

Kiddo I can withstand anything you throw at me.

You are real cesspool rat ! Character assassination has no place in the LUNC community!

Your egocentric trait will make you respond . You are mentally unsound. AMEN if you don’t respond. The community will be free from your toxicity. We understand that you are dealing with your stresses and traumas. Your constant meltdown is concerning. I hope the recommended visit to a psychiatrist will help you.

You have a personal vendetta against Z. He always come out ahead of you! Stay in your lane kid. You still have milk on the corner of your yap.

You are using the roadmap created by the L1 team “for your proposal” and throwing around figures in trying to deny Z for a salary that he should get for the work he will do.

You are a bastard and a coward hiding under the coverage of a rabbi avatar. You don’t have the testicular fortitude to dox yourself. If the community backs your proposal for a TR like team then we can all start packing our bags and leave LUNC.

Regulations are coming and people who wants prominent positions in the crypto space will be required to dox themselves.

I will not be surprised if you respond . You have said you wont but you will. You are a highly troubled kid. Seek help as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Sorry bucko, you shouldn’t be opining on complex topics if you haven’t even managed to master elementary grammar. It just demonstrates your overall lack of aptitude and foundational knowledge.

Communicating with them on Agora doesn’t change the fact Tubby is still lead dev, and is responsible for code review and implementation. Way to miss the point! Those 2 tangents aren’t even related.

Christ… fucking word salads, man.

What do you think is more cost-effective for the chain:
(1) 1 admin taking home $7000/month for part-time work to “oversee” a 3-man dev team
(2) +2 additional developers, both of whom are force multipliers for chain future growth

It’s not a matter of deployment or workflow, but coding practices, general lack of foresight, and his overall arrogance. I don’t care if the guy is coding protein synthesis to cure cancer, if he’s merging his PRs he’s a bad programmer, end of story. A person like that shouldn’t be in charge of a billion dollar blockchain! Even Superman eviscerated him in the reploy, and if you’d fucking read it you’d have realized this isn’t the first time but rather an ongoing issue! Which part of “I raised multiple woes…” did you not understand? Tobias will eventually wreck the chain if he’s not removed!

Maybe they should deliver on all of Q1 tasks before asking for Q2 money?

Wrong, he’s on record about it. And no one invested in LUNC to watch our dev team playing with a side-chain. I don’t care if Ed’s AI projects ends up being worth a trillion dollars, our L1 team shouldn’t be wasting their time bootstrapping it. I wish Ed good luck with his initiative, I’ve said so in the past, but that side-chain is not our burden to shoulder or fund. Same with Ziggy.

I wish y’all would stop making excuses for sub-par employees like Tubby. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I admitted my grammar mistake, let’s take a look at your post as you get more frustrated with trying to get your point across.

Cute still slandering Tobias as Tubby, point of having PR is to buffer between the client aka investors and the developers, but that won’t stop you bashing them on socials.

This is sad, btw Luncburnarmy was the Q1 PM, $7k/month for the little core devs we had, worth it for progressing the billion dollar chain.

Your not a developer or programmer don’t preach what you don’t know, I made a suggestion to the testing practice I know that went over your head!. You don’t need to be abusive to get your point across again; What does this mean “I raised multiple woes…”, do you have the sources multiple woes, how about posting those multiple WOES, I see the screenshot, I don’t see the woes! its hear say…

Maybe you should of looked at Luncburnarmy at why v2.0.0 wasn’t delivered.

There is no side chain being included in this prop, there is no ziggy development its discovery…

3 Likes

Your level of intelligence is truly poor.

Seems like your the victim now, you will never have my respect, you slander the people saving this chain, I never mentioned the PR doing code review I stated that they are the go between investors and developers, Tobias was never the lead dev, this was never indicated on the algor props, so I cleared that up.

If I have a totaled car, I get a new one. Insurance, err my man. relating to low level intelligence of Rabbi

Sorry guys L1 didn’t do anything, its a bad team, Rabbi has confirmed it. Still with the swearing, you know that is a sign of low level intelligence.

Again it’s a sign of low level intelligence.

I’m a retard, personal attacks never stop with this person, he posted a screen shot of the GOAT Cosmos dev, even though I pointed out peer review breaking down which is evident in the screen shots Rabbi posted, Tobias shouldn’t of pushed that merge, he did without anyone peer reviewing it, it was caught before going to release.

Where are the other instances of Tobias being bad at saving this chain? Hope its not Twitter…

2 Likes