Alternate L1 Task Force Spending Prop for Q2 2023

Says the dude wanting me to “…post the WOES”. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I don’t give a shit about your respect. I want my investment to prosper and the chain to grow until LUNC hits $1+. Your “respect” factors into that about as much as a wet fart.

Those leeches grifting money from the CP are not “saving this chain”.
Honestly, I’m beginning to think you’re one of their alts. Is that you, Marco? :joy:

Tobias is indeed the lead dev, and the only one of them working full-time (and being paid for it). The PR is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things… which is why Steve shouldn’t be getting anywhere near 7k a month. Finally, you’re the one who sidetracked into this entire tangent - my original point was that Tubby screwed up, and Superman wrung him out for it. That point still stands.

Sooo… you’re a Luna 2 baggie? :upside_down_face:
Bad analogy my dude. Really bad.

That would imply getting bailed out by a governmental body. LUNC has no such luxury, since it’s a global decentralized chain. Not even South Korea can bail out all their local retail who got wiped out in the crash. Again, bad analogy. You’re dumb.

Says the retard, lmao. :joy:

Not an argument. Pointless pivot. You have nothing, and you know it.

Pivot, pointless side-tangent. You got skewered. Stay in your fucking lane, you amateur.

Tubby’s the one who hyped Superman up. Ergo, by your definitions of relative value, Superman is the Cosmos GOAT on that team. Furthermore, Tubby’s history of bad decisions regarding LUNC work and his blithe disregard for safe coding practices are more than enough to request his departure. You keep ignoring all this just to hyper-fixate on me being rude and mean. Yeah… and? My point still stands.

Here you go, enjoy: Network Security Proposal - Cancel and Revert Validator Upgrades to v1.0.5

Just follow the links in the OP, then have fun laughing at all the shenanigans in the GitHub.

I’m done responding to you. You’re probably Marco’s or Steve’s alt - no one is this fucking stupid! :joy:

3 Likes

I was asking for evidence after all I’m quoting you.

I was stating facts, hard to reach $1 when your attacking the team that’s trying to save it, noticed your fan boys aren’t here backing you up.

Wow, grifters saving the chain… Maybe you can rummage up a team to replace L1 for Q2, this is your prop right? You do have a team right? Is the cosmos GOAT in it?

Nothing on agora posts to indicate he was… sorry…

No you jumped to your on conclusion, I’ll never buy any Luna tokens, I sold my air drops for Lunc…

Again just jumping to ridiculous conclusions are you ok man?

Genuinely I am concerned about your mental state.

I wasn’t arguing I was agreeing with you, L1 team was useless weren’t they, I know there was sarcasm.

Not nice when someone comes back at you is it and you can’t handle it.

Still waiting on the history of Tobias’s bad coding practices, disregarding of safe coding practices and bad tweets.

You can choose to listen to this person’s opinions or dyor; this person shouldn’t be allowed on agora, personally attacking people for having their own opinions isn’t what this forum is for, I never abused, slandered or insulted Rabbi, but yet in every response to me they have done one out of three, this isn’t acceptable, they should be banned from this forum.

3 Likes

I believe you meant see.

Found it important in the context of previous commentary.

1 Like

I did, but Agora locks editing after 30-60 seconds I think.

Quite annoying, lol. :joy:

3 Likes

He is not.

I concur. The kid looks for semantics and grammatical errors to attack people of which he is also guilty of committing. A simpleton in my opinion.

He cannot deal with it when barbs are hurled in his directions. He whimpers like a child.

He is regurgitating things that others have pasted or tweeted. He is just repeating things he has not fully understood or assimilated.

I concur.

I dont think this kid has ever been involved in Software development or implemented any system; yet we must accept his mindless banter. He is a spoilt brat. It’s his way or the highway. Not on my watch!

@Tristan_Addie
@Dannavan_Morrison
Why are you two retards still posting? I’m done responding to you. :joy:

I am requesting that the behavior in these proposals be conducted in a more mature manner. If you wish to fight with each other (instead of disagreeing) then please take it private. Acting like adult children in the eyes of the public is turning the chain into a meme and will easily deter current/future investors.

This is part of the first step of helping yourselves first.

5 Likes

The chain turned into a meme long before this thread went up.
Tobias started it, and the TGF with their unsanctioned spending promulgated it.

But yeah, I agree we should try and keep it more civil. :pray:

I’ll put up an amended v2 of this proposal soon. If anyone has ideas about the best payment plan for the L1 team (ex: staggered, milestone-based, governance votes, etc.) I’d like to hear it. Suggestions and feedback are always welcome… as long as I don’t have to re-iterate points from the OP over and over again for every poster that refuses to read the damn thing! :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s all work on this together as a decentralized community owned blockchain. I hope to see all of us thrive one day in the near future. We are currently spear heading ourselves into a uncharted/unclear path and we have to take it step by step. Deal with the problems/concerns as they come in a professional manner.

It is apparent that we need to work together regardless of our differences and opinions. Get rid of all of the bad actors, negotiate a better solution and stop attacking/name calling.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I suggest that you exclude Jacob and Bilbo out of that proposal. They both have to much “twitter history”.

Those two positions should be filled by people picked up by Till and Vinh.

Simple as that.

aren’t you one of the mods from TR enjoying the $150K community pool, do you want to mess up this community one more time with your gimmicks

2 Likes

Rather see Rabbi banned from this forum as many others would like to see too.

4 Likes

You’d like that wouldn’t you? Ban everyone who doesn’t agree with your meek sensibilities.

You wouldn’t happen to be Tubby’s alt, would you now? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I tagged you on discord but it wasn’t replied so I’m copying it here @RabbiJebediah :-

"If you feel so strongly that the new team is better, why don’t you speak to them and get them to release the spend proposal themselves?

Otherwise, your alternative proposal is just going to assume that the new team is either:-

1. capable of completing all of the same tasks proposed in q2 despite the change of team composition; or

2. even if there’s no issues with (1), willing to work together in the new team.

The last thing we want is to pick apart an existing team that is functional, albeit with some work being slightly delayed, to a team that cannot function at all due to the above assumption(s)."

As it stands, there is no “alternative team” that is formed for the purposes of an alternative proposal. While arguments against Zaradar may have some credit, but it remains a fact that development would stop if L1taskforce proposal doesn’t get passed.

For example, can Redline’s repeg proposal even work without the chain being updated to its latest version?

Halting the entire development without a real alternative team/ plan, in my opinion, is the worse option compared to having a little compromise on Zaradar even if he is disliked.

The better solution is to give L1Taskforce another 3 months while finding an alternative team thereafter to replace them if they under deliver Q2, and not risk Q2 coming to a halt altogether.

2 Likes

@RabbiJebediah serious question as above, have you spoke to the parties you are suggesting form the new L1 (or TC core team or whatever) as to whether they’ll be willing to work together? Otherwise this is purely moot.

Looks like the L1 Q2 prop isn’t in with a shout so seriously could do with a prop that has a chance of flying.

2 Likes

Exactly! The alternate L1 team should be the one making the proposal not a middle man.

I concur. And a project of this nature needs a

• Project manager
  • Lead developer
  • Senior developer

In my opinion this proposal is about getting rid of @zaradar. It serves no other purpose. Juggling numbers for salary is not the job of this proposer. Neither is the composition of the team. If this goes to vote in its present form it will be voted down. Superman(Inonman) is questionable due to some latest development that may legally affect the chain. To name Bilbo and Jacob on this team is really adding salt to a wound.

Additionally, where is the “face of this new L1 team” ? Haven’t we learnt from the TR fiasco. If any team wants a contract to help build the L1 chain , the key players should dox themselves. We need accountability.

I concur.

2 Likes

Exactly !!! And I hope people realize it. It’s the multi-sig wallet discussion on repeat mode (his main target was Alex Forshaw).

This bashing on individuals presented in his alternate proposals gonna happen again and again until his true colors and intentions are brought to light.

We need unity, not more rifts and division.

4 Likes

Two doxxed persons gone! Who is next?

Tobias is gone. Just also made an ass of himself yet again boasting about getting a job he didnt actually get. So… it would be wise of many of you to stop supporting him, now when his incompetence is in plain sight.
Ed Kim is also out of the picture.
Lunc “Burn” army does not have any reputation left after an ama went wrong for him. The knew there is 1 dev missing for 6 weeks and that there is an arrest warrant for him - they did nothing about it.

What are you gonna all do about this?

People who were pointing out that the L1 is rotten have been proven right.

Doxxing does nothing good if there is “now give us 120k for the lawyer” attached next after it. This requirement needs to be dropped in favour of hiring people who simply can do the job.

4 Likes

We didn’t point it out now. People have bad memory. Some of us were protesting when the plan of the L1TF first came up 3 months back.

The rest of the community members shut us down saying that this is the BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. You can go and check the thread here in Agora. First they got caught trying to pay Venus and I created a ruckus about it here and on Twitter. Thankfully, some other community members caught on to it and questioned Venus and Ed about it. Ed removed Venus.

Community members still didn’t get the hint. Just go and see my conversation on that thread from the beginning. See Rabbi’s comments there as well.

We were right all along the way. Still we waited 3 months. We knew this had to happen. Cause there would be no other way in which this would have ended.

We questioned the team at the end of 3 months and still they couldn’t answer the questions asked to them. I am sorry but after this, it is not possible for me to support the current team in any way. It is also not possible to support another team without verification and complete analysis of what they can and cannot do.

2 Likes